Author Topic: Nelly Featuring Kelly Rowland - "Dillemma"  (Read 952 times)

Jome

Re:Nelly Featuring Kelly Rowland - "Dillemma"
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2002, 08:39:27 PM »

Now what would be funny is if someone took some MOP, Freddie The Foxx and Big Shug

Imagine a M.O.P. or Freddie Foxxx-freestyle over this beat, (even better, dissing Nelly.)
Would make the perfect funeral for Nelly.

elneckio

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2002, 11:44:45 PM »
She looks great and so do the rims on the car :D, but I don't like the song, probably because the channels over here play it constantly :O
"just do what he says.. i find to my expense he's always right." ... Overseer 24/04/02

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2002, 12:19:35 AM »
If you put your musical tastes aside you can appreciate that it's a great love song, I mean if anyones been in a relationship or has had strong feelings for someone you can definately relate to this which is what makes it a good love song. The beat is way too simplistic though, and since i've heard it soooooooooooo many times now it's gotten to the point where it's just annoying. It's huge here in the UK though, it was #1 a few weeks ago and it's still in the top 10.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2002, 01:55:03 AM »
musically .....yeah it pains me to say it is a good song......techniqually.....BUT FUCK IT"S PLAYED OUT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH  THERES NOT A SECOND IT"S NOT ON THE RADIO!!!!!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2002, 02:02:55 AM »
Is this the track they released togetther where kelly + Nellly are singing in the street? If thats the one its cool i like it.

If there have released a 2nd single together then i ain't heard it.

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2002, 10:14:41 AM »
Yea, that's the one.  They only did 1 track.  I don't think they say "dilemma" in it, but I try not to listen to the nelly part too much, hahaha.  

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2002, 05:44:56 PM »
Alright, next on Trauma's lists on things he's not afraid to admit, but will get mad hated on over it (lol).  

What do yall think about this song? (Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland - "Dillemma")

I gotta say it's probably the best song I've heard all year.  It's simply beautiful, If it doesn't win a grammy for best pop song there's no justice in the world.  

Personally, I can't stand Nelly, but he does great in this song, and Kelly's voice is just amazingly simple.  It's a perfect song.  

She looks great and so do the rims on the car ............and I LUV THIS SONG, I HATE NELLY BUT ITS AN AMZING SONG...I BET IT WONT WIN GRAMMY  ;D

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

Jome

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2002, 07:01:00 PM »
Come to think about it, this joint has much in common with "Bonnie & Clyde 03"
Famous chart-topping rapper hooks up with Destinys Child-singer to make a poppy first single to sell the album.

And at that, I think "Bonnie & Clyde" is 10 times better.

* Nelly vs. Jay-Z - No competition at all, Jay finished it already when he said "You ready B ?" 0-1
* Kelly vs. Beyonce - Kelly does a great job, but she's no Beyonce, in neither looks or voice. Her hook is beautiful 0-2
* beat? vs. Kanye - Both beats are good, but Kanye has provided a dope beat, and it sounds more hiphop than "Dillemma". It's also catchy for non-hiphop fans.

Done deal, it's 0-3 in favor "Bonnie & Clyde".
But "Dillemma" will probably be bigger because Nelly is a pop-singer, and Jay-Z is a rapper.

teecee

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2002, 07:28:45 PM »
I like Jay alot more than Nelly, but Jays song is the more pathetic one........and either song is for hiphop fans....

AS for commercial appeal, i think Bonnie and Clyde could take this one, but the Nelly/kelly song was the most played song of all time for one week in the states....so it'll be tough to beat...peace

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2002, 09:58:52 PM »
The Ahh is motha fuckin gay... I think NElly is the one doin it lol,,, the beat is so not catchy but Kelly's part is kinda cute and Nelly sounds laid bak but no... I dont like it

Timcasic

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2002, 05:49:38 PM »
U must be kidding me, right?

This is like the ultimate Teeny Bopper song...It's designed for 8 year old white girls...It's on some Britney Spears shit...

Oh well, to each his own...PeACe