Poll

did it?

yes
no

Author Topic: Did Dubcc ruin NIK's life?  (Read 2690 times)

Boss Tweed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Did Dubcc ruin NIK's life?
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2009, 10:38:58 AM »
Orit goes to swinger parties thats how a certain DUB member hooked up with her.  If NIK was just a halfway decent person no one would of found his moms information nor found out about her dirty swinger party secret.

pics pics pics

In time young grass hopper

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2009, 10:47:56 AM »
This could be epic.

ikke

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2009, 10:50:52 AM »
Orit goes to swinger parties thats how a certain DUB member hooked up with her.  If NIK was just a halfway decent person no one would of found his moms information nor found out about her dirty swinger party secret.

pics pics pics

who are you?

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2009, 10:59:51 AM »
Dubcc ruined Nik's life, but in other ways you might think. He spent 8(?) years on this forum, instead of doing sth productive (like get a proper education) he wasted his youth here (post counts don't lie). Dubcc glorifies 'the gangtsa lifesytle', of course NIK tried to identify with it which led him to become an useless drug victim.

And his moms snatch got pounded by a DUBCC member.

Dubcc member or 'customer', that doens't make any difference. NIK is used to it anyway
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 11:02:24 AM by not decided yet »

Boss Tweed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2009, 11:03:28 AM »

pics pics pics

who are you?

The alpha and the omega I am neither here nor there

Boss Tweed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2009, 11:06:22 AM »
Dubcc ruined Nik's life, but in other ways you might think. He spent 8(?) years on this forum, instead of doing sth productive (like get a proper education) he wasted his youth here (post counts don't lie). Dubcc glorifies 'the gangtsa lifesytle', of course NIK tried to identify with it which led him to become an useless drug victim.

Dubcc member or 'customer', that doens't make any difference. NIK is used to it anyway

You know how most women go through that smut stage?  Well Orit married young and hasn't gotten it out of her system until now.  Orit isn't be paid for sex, she is just getting it out of her system.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2009, 11:11:30 AM »
LMAO...this board STILL revolves around my life, even when i dont post here..priceless. ive pissed so many of yall off throughout the years, and yall need to get over it already.

some of u net geeks really have a lot of growing to do. i can honestly say that, when it comes to this board, i WAS where a lot of u guys are when i was around the age of 15 or so . 8)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 11:15:18 AM by NIKCC »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2009, 11:12:09 AM »
Stall us out w the mystery shit. I'm at work and need some entertainment.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2009, 11:18:17 AM »

Orit isn't be paid for sex, she is just getting it out of her system.

Of course I referred to her 'Real estate business' customers, I would never call his mom a prostitute :oi:

Boss Tweed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2009, 11:19:17 AM »
LMAO...this board STILL revolves around my life, even when i dont post here..priceless. ive pissed so many of yall off throughout the years, and yall need to get over it already.

some of u net geeks really have a lot of growing to do. i can honestly say that, when it comes to this board, i WAS where a lot of u guys are when i was around the age of 15 or so . 8)

That is all fine and dandy and it seems like you are growing up. But you post rhymes talking about killing internet personas.  Grasshopper you are in the same spot.

Bananas

« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2009, 11:25:44 AM »
LMAO...this board STILL revolves around my life, even when i dont post here..priceless.

Yes because your failure was of such epic proportions that it was priceless indeed elior, and it shall be talked about for time to come. Thank you for providing such great entertainment. You may now return to typing ficticious raps about hurting people.

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2009, 12:21:12 PM »

Can we get a hint?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2009, 12:30:15 PM »

Can we get a hint?

and by the way i took the one of her in bed

westsiderider323

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2009, 12:39:15 PM »
smh @ nik still thinkin he the shit or somethin go get laid muthafucka!

Muhfukka

« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2009, 01:53:43 PM »
i can honestly say that, when it comes to this board, i WAS where a lot of u guys are when i was around the age of 15 or so . 8)
i dont think anyone here goes to private jewish school, examines and critiques on other guys pubic hair, and has a fake internet rap label with some retarded people. youre a straight up clown nik, the joke is on you. its kind of embarrassing that youre too delusional to realize that
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 01:57:02 PM by Muhfukka »