Poll

did it?

yes
no

Author Topic: Did Dubcc ruin NIK's life?  (Read 2700 times)

Sccit

Re: Did Dubcc ruin NIK's life?
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2009, 03:04:23 PM »
smh @ nik still thinkin he the shit or somethin go get laid muthafucka!

just did this morning......while i was in some, yall were online talking about how much you "owned" me on the internet. LOL. so much time and effort has been spent into "owning" me that yall are truly only owning yourselves, on some geek status shit..the funniest part about all this is that none of yall wouldve been on my nuts this hard in the first place if i didnt clown yall to begin with. my nuts are the only thing epic, due to the fact that theyve been able to hold this much weight throughout the years. i made this place, and none of yall groupies will ever have the balls to admit that. 8)

ikke

« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2009, 03:05:19 PM »

just did this morning......while i was in some, yall were online talking about how much you "owned" me on the internet. LOL. so much effort and time has been spent into "owning" me that yall are truly only owning yourself, geek status..the funniest part about all this is that none of yall wouldve been on my nuts this hard in the first place if i didnt clown yall to begin with. my nuts are the only thing epic, due to the fact that theyve been able to hold this much weight throughout the years. i made this place, and none of yall groupies will ever have the balls to admit that. 8)
Wait, so you're the dubcc member that fucked orit :-X

Muhfukka

« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2009, 03:42:31 PM »
jew boy when you actually werent posting for a couple weeks noone mentioned your name. the only sign of you is your slut whore mom with her legs spread in s tight dress. when your clown ass started trying to test the waters and come back people started talking about you again. you made dubcc your life, you didnt make dubcc

ikke

« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2009, 03:45:56 PM »
jew boy when you actually werent posting for a couple weeks noone mentioned your name. the only sign of you is your slut whore mom with her legs spread in s tight dress. when your clown ass started trying to test the waters and come back people started talking about you again. you made dubcc your life, you didnt make dubcc
This proves he was watching.

The moment somebody makes a thread about elior he starts posting again.

Muhfukka

« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2009, 03:47:38 PM »

hes been posting everyday for like the past month

ikke

« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2009, 03:50:05 PM »

You're contradicting yourself.

Even if he made a few posts everyday, I didn't even notice them, today I saw like 6 of his posts

Muhfukka

« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2009, 03:53:24 PM »

You're contradicting yourself.

Even if he made a few posts everyday, I didn't even notice them, today I saw like 6 of his posts
i meant the couple weeks when he wasnt posting at all. look in the elements section, the jew never really left he just took a break

acgrundy

« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2009, 06:21:46 PM »
I was going to say that yes, dubcc ruined his life, however the exposure probably saved it...that was until I saw his posts in this thread.  He really is too stupid to understand how his connection w/ wcc really ruined his real life.  But since wcc was his real life, and he has now been exposed, then yeah I would say his life has been ruined.  Haha I wonder if he found some other forum to post on now.  Haha its like when someone's has something really horrible go on in their life, like they have been cheating on their spouse and they get caught, and they are so looked down upon in the community that they have to move out of town...haha NIK has to move internet forums hahaha.

westsiderider323

« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2009, 06:54:00 PM »

just did this morning......while i was in some, yall were online talking about how much you "owned" me on the internet. LOL. so much effort and time has been spent into "owning" me that yall are truly only owning yourself, geek status..the funniest part about all this is that none of yall wouldve been on my nuts this hard in the first place if i didnt clown yall to begin with. my nuts are the only thing epic, due to the fact that theyve been able to hold this much weight throughout the years. i made this place, and none of yall groupies will ever have the balls to admit that. 8)
Wait, so you're the dubcc member that fucked orit :-X

i didnt know jews believed in incest

Al Bundy

« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2009, 07:29:55 PM »
I was going to say that yes, dubcc ruined his life, however the exposure probably saved it...that was until I saw his posts in this thread.  He really is too stupid to understand how his connection w/ wcc really ruined his real life.  But since wcc was his real life, and he has now been exposed, then yeah I would say his life has been ruined.  Haha I wonder if he found some other forum to post on now.  Haha its like when someone's has something really horrible go on in their life, like they have been cheating on their spouse and they get caught, and they are so looked down upon in the community that they have to move out of town...haha NIK has to move internet forums hahaha.

nik has battered wife syndrome when it comes to dubcc. he won't stop posting

Sparegeez

« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2009, 07:37:17 PM »
This is a philosophical question..

Sparegeez

« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2009, 07:43:27 PM »
I don't understand why ya'll want nik gone though. Yeah he might get some of ya'll angry with his personal attacks that he thinks fit in well with his arguments but at least he adds shit to this forum. It's not like he's useless like lights or elano. His ideas are listen-worthy ya'll just gotta let his ignorance slide sometimes. Dude's a cool dude, his faults have been exposed that's all so it's easy to pick on him. Yeah he might be a Jew and brag about the things he has and not mention how he has them or the things he doesn't have... but who cares?

JAZ

« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2009, 04:33:52 AM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2009, 11:02:36 PM »
I don't understand why ya'll want nik gone though. Yeah he might get some of ya'll angry with his personal attacks that he thinks fit in well with his arguments but at least he adds shit to this forum. It's not like he's useless like lights or elano. His ideas are listen-worthy ya'll just gotta let his ignorance slide sometimes. Dude's a cool dude, his faults have been exposed that's all so it's easy to pick on him. Yeah he might be a Jew and brag about the things he has and not mention how he has them or the things he doesn't have... but who cares?
Nobody wants him gone. We all know he will never leave. That is the beauty of this situation. No matter what you do, how badly you humiliate him, he returns. It's kinda admirable. He's like that crazy ass liquid robot in Terminator 2.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2009, 11:05:51 PM »
Nobody wants him gone. We all know he will never leave. That is the beauty of this situation. No matter what you do, how badly you humiliate him, he returns. It's kinda admirable. He's like that crazy ass liquid robot in Terminator 2.

Well I personally want him gone. But he would leave. If I really want to be fucked up, I could erase all of his post in the Elements section, I am a mod there. He would do it to anyone else, but I have a heart and I let him post there. I still have the urge, and that's his last place he can be. Ironic, his last place on DubCC is a place I could erase the fact he ever existed there.