Poll

did it?

yes
no

Author Topic: Did Dubcc ruin NIK's life?  (Read 2696 times)

acgrundy

Re: Did Dubcc ruin NIK's life?
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2009, 11:30:05 PM »
I don't understand why ya'll want nik gone though. Yeah he might get some of ya'll angry with his personal attacks that he thinks fit in well with his arguments but at least he adds shit to this forum. It's not like he's useless like lights or elano. His ideas are listen-worthy ya'll just gotta let his ignorance slide sometimes. Dude's a cool dude, his faults have been exposed that's all so it's easy to pick on him. Yeah he might be a Jew and brag about the things he has and not mention how he has them or the things he doesn't have... but who cares?
Nobody wants him gone. We all know he will never leave. That is the beauty of this situation. No matter what you do, how badly you humiliate him, he returns. It's kinda admirable. He's like that crazy ass liquid robot in Terminator 2.

Please don't ever compare NIK to anything about Terminator 2.  That is quite an embarrassment to T2

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2009, 01:16:49 PM »
LMFAO....all u muthafuckaz take this shit way too seriouisly, real.

acgrundy

« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2009, 01:35:24 PM »

says the guy who gave himself the nickname of WCC Legend

Al Bundy

« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2009, 01:39:18 PM »

he tries to act like he isn't a geek when he's calling all of us one. dude is a joke

i'm expecting nik to quote this and call me mentally disabled for the 100th time because his dense ass can't come up with anything new.

orit thinks you're a wigger

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2009, 01:42:26 PM »

and youre the fuckin idiot for takin that shit serious and driving 14 hours to "beat my ass" over it (only to lose in a game of 1-on-1)..hahaha

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2009, 01:44:59 PM »

he tries to act like he isn't a geek when he's calling all of us one. dude is a joke

i'm expecting nik to quote this and call me mentally disabled for the 100th time because his dense ass can't come up with anything new.

ur just mad cuz ur a fat white boy from oc who needs pills not to be a pussy. LMAO@u tryna team up with acgrundy to talk shit when he fuckin shitted all over u for having pussy anxiety disorder. am i that strong?

ThaChamp

« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2009, 01:51:01 PM »
who gives a fuck if he has anxiety... everyone gets anxiety when your an adult and live on your own...

i dont see how your so worried about his anxiety disorder when you should be worried about your eating disorder

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2009, 01:54:28 PM »
who gives a fuck if he has anxiety... everyone gets anxiety when your an adult and live on your own...

i dont see how your so worried about his anxiety disorder when you should be worried about your eating disorder

all i said was that it's funny to see him actin all cool with acgrundy, when acgrundy verbally tore him down back n the days...nutriding the almighty actually brings enemies together 8)

Al Bundy

« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2009, 01:56:42 PM »

ur just mad

hold on, i'm not the one who stalks people outside of their work.

Sparegeez

« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2009, 01:56:56 PM »
I don't see how making fun of someone's anxiety is funny nik. I'm sure you've had an anxiety attack with all those pills you've popped

Muhfukka

« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2009, 01:57:59 PM »
look heres the jew NOT posting on dubcc as usual. kike boy you cant try to talk shit about any kin of disorder or problem someone might have, you have the biggest genetic flaw there is, youre a fucking jew. not to mention your only 2 friends are literally retarded

Al Bundy

« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2009, 01:58:56 PM »

all i said was that it's funny to see him actin all cool with acgrundy, when acgrundy verbally tore him down back n the days...nutriding the almighty actually brings enemies together 8)

both of you are faggots but this thread isn't about grundy, it's about you  :loser:

Al Bundy

« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2009, 01:59:45 PM »
I don't see how making fun of someone's anxiety is funny nik. I'm sure you've had an anxiety attack with all those pills you've popped

he's reaching to try and diss me like making fun of an anxiety disorder that i don't even have anymore. it's called desperation and nik is steady taking L's

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2009, 02:00:59 PM »

im not makin fun of it, im just speakin my mind...and no anxiety attacks here, my dude

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2009, 02:03:28 PM »
look heres the jew NOT posting on dubcc as usual. kike boy you cant try to talk shit about any kin of disorder or problem someone might have, you have the biggest genetic flaw there is, youre a fucking jew. not to mention your only 2 friends are literally retarded

LMAO@A mexican calling a jew a genetic flaw :-X

keep makin me feel special by opening threads about me on a daily basis and ill keep posting...its what the people want, depressed loser  8)