Author Topic: A Dubcc group party!!!!!!!!!! (Mods sticky this)  (Read 492 times)

Boss Tweed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: A Dubcc group party!!!!!!!!!! (Mods sticky this)
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2009, 04:27:27 PM »
Little Neck ?  You're basically a Long Islander Cham

it's not even close.

maybe distantly, but they are completely different places & lifestyles lol.

Little Neck is more LI than Queens

are you on crack? it's on the border of LI, but it makes Queens what it is! 8)

One of my first jobs was that shoe store enslow in the shopping center on the corner of the LIE and Little Neck Pkwy.  And I worked for dial a sewer on the corner of Little Neck Pkwy and Norther Blvd.  I know Little Neck lol.  It's more LI that it is Queens.  Little Neck doesn't make Queens what it is.  Most people don't even think of Little Neck when they think of Queens.  Your parents probably sent you to high school on Long Island, didn't they ?  It's cool Cham.  You come from a nice clean neighborhood, nothing wrong with that.
wait you use to be around lil neck brah??

Do you know little necks finest...

Is that cham ?  lmfao

LOL, not even close.

that's Xzibit's boy.

it's not even close.

One of my first jobs was that shoe store enslow in the shopping center on the corner of the LIE and Little Neck Pkwy.  And I worked for dial a sewer on the corner of Little Neck Pkwy and Norther Blvd.  I know Little Neck lol.  It's more LI that it is Queens.  Little Neck doesn't make Queens what it is.  Most people don't even think of Little Neck when they think of Queens.  Your parents probably sent you to high school on Long Island, didn't they ?  It's cool Cham.  You come from a nice clean neighborhood, nothing wrong with that.

LOL, i go to the Taco Bell next to Enslow all the time, by boy even offered me a job there LMFAO.

& they didn't, because it's Queens so i was zoned for Queens schools; because it Queens lol.

& as for your second job, you're saying it's across the street from the picture Xzibit444 posted?

i still don't understand how living on the border makes us not Queens lmfao.

EDIT: what's your beef with Long Island? you make it seem like it's a bad thing lol. the finest bitches come out of there.

also, the entire city is technically Long Island, it's just from Nassau to Montaulk is "Long Island-Long Island".

The finest girls don't come out of LI lol.    Gimme a girl from one of the boros with a little personality over a girl from LI any day of the week.  Girls from LI all look alike and have ZERO personality.  And the entire city isn't considered LI.  Just Queens and BK because geographically Qnz and BK are on LI.  But they might as well be a different world  a completely different world .compared to LI.  The scum of the world live in Nassau and Sufflok.

you're getting personality involved. just on pure looks, if you slutty blonde bitches, Long Island is the place for you lol.

the biggest snobs for sure, but the homies in Babylon are chill; don't front.

now that i see your hatred towards LI, i see why you try to throw Little Neck in there, pretty lame. :nawty:

Just based off pure looks... city girls >>>> girls on the island.  Gimme a good looking Italian girl from Howard Beach or the Bronx any day of the week of those bland girls from LI.  They all look exactly the same.  And I dont know anyone from Babylon so I dunno what that has to do with anything.  Who wants to go all the way out to Babylon to meet some "chill people" ?  And I don't hate Little Neck at all.  Just the feel of the neighborhood is more LI than Queens, simple as that lol.  You're the one defending Little Neck because you think the samething, being called a Long Islander is insulting.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2009, 04:28:21 PM »
A have a homie that lives in Long Island. Shit, no wait, it was Staten Island.

A fuckin west coast connection party in Queen. WTF?

then is shall be LA.
but wait a sec... isn't dubcnn run in Germany? :laugh:

fuck Staten Island lol.

it is, but the party should be in LA; the people who made the board clearly love that style of life; they might as well visit it one day. :P

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2009, 04:37:14 PM »

it's not even close.

Is that cham ?  lmfao

LOL, not even close.

that's Xzibit's boy.

it's not even close.

LOL, i go to the Taco Bell next to Enslow all the time, by boy even offered me a job there LMFAO.

& they didn't, because it's Queens so i was zoned for Queens schools; because it Queens lol.

& as for your second job, you're saying it's across the street from the picture Xzibit444 posted?

EDIT: what's your beef with Long Island? you make it seem like it's a bad thing lol. the finest bitches come out of there.

also, the entire city is technically Long Island, it's just from Nassau to Montaulk is "Long Island-Long Island".

The finest girls don't come out of LI lol.    Gimme a girl from one of the boros with a little personality over a girl from LI any day of the week.  Girls from LI all look alike and have ZERO personality.  And the entire city isn't considered LI.  Just Queens and BK because geographically Qnz and BK are on LI.  But they might as well be a different world  a completely different world .compared to LI.  The scum of the world live in Nassau and Sufflok.

you're getting personality involved. just on pure looks, if you slutty blonde bitches, Long Island is the place for you lol.

now that i see your hatred towards LI, i see why you try to throw Little Neck in there, pretty lame. :nawty:

Just based off pure looks... city girls >>>> girls on the island.  Gimme a good looking Italian girl from Howard Beach or the Bronx any day of the week of those bland girls from LI.  They all look exactly the same.  And I dont know anyone from Babylon so I dunno what that has to do with anything.  Who wants to go all the way out to Babylon to meet some "chill people" ?  And I don't hate Little Neck at all.  Just the feel of the neighborhood is more LI than Queens, simple as that lol.  You're the one defending Little Neck because you think the samething, being called a Long Islander is insulting.

to each his own on bitches, HB bitches are nice, can't front.

Babylon is in Suffolk, so clearly you know too little to be making assumptions on people from there lol; i'll give you the faggots there though.

i think you're confusing Douglaston & Little Neck, they are close, but different; they have the millionaire dollar homes by the bay and all that jazz.

once you cross over Northern Blvd. you are in the money & the snobs.

80% of the neighborhood is apartment housing - nothing like Long Island lol.

& yeah, it's an insult to say i'm one of those faggot Long Islanders, which is your whole goal here; just to be insulting. :grumpy:

Boss Tweed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2009, 07:30:36 PM »

it's not even close.

Is that cham ?  lmfao

LOL, not even close.

that's Xzibit's boy.

it's not even close.

to each his own on bitches, HB bitches are nice, can't front.

Babylon is in Suffolk, so clearly you know too little to be making assumptions on people from there lol; i'll give you the faggots there though.

i think you're confusing Douglaston & Little Neck, they are close, but different; they have the millionaire dollar homes by the bay and all that jazz.

once you cross over Northern Blvd. you are in the money & the snobs.

80% of the neighborhood is apartment housing - nothing like Long Island lol.

& yeah, it's an insult to say i'm one of those faggot Long Islanders, which is your whole goal here; just to be insulting. :grumpy:

LMFAO how is little neck 80% apartment housing.  It's a regular suburban neighborhood.  Yea it's not in the money like Douglaston but its still a surburban neighborhood.  And I'm not trying to insult you.  You're the one that took it as an insult.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2009, 07:34:52 PM »
thinking about it, yeah, not 80%, but 50 at least.

Deepdale & Beach Hills make up at least half of Little Neck & the rest is houses; nice living houses, but not living large houses lol.

what a fucking hood. 8)

Boss Tweed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2009, 07:38:26 PM »

Deepdale & Beach Hills make up at least half of Little Neck & the rest is houses; nice living houses, but not living large houses lol.

what a fucking hood. 8)

If you like the surburbs, yeah it is nice.  But where are these apartments houses you speak of ?

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2009, 07:40:38 PM »
id love a dubcc group party. great idea. i want to hug all of you and tell you how much you all mean to me.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2009, 07:56:28 PM »
id love a dubcc group party. great idea. i want to hug all of you and tell you how much you all mean to me.

by "hug" do you mean "stab six hundred and sixty six times"

and by "tell you how much you all mean to me" do you mean "eat your guts like my idol Big Lurch"? 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

G-Funk

« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2009, 07:57:56 PM »
A have a homie that lives in Long Island. Shit, no wait, it was Staten Island.
A fuckin west coast connection party in Queen. WTF?
then is shall be LA.
but wait a sec... isn't dubcnn run in Germany? :laugh:
fuck Staten Island lol.
it is, but the party should be in LA; the people who made the board clearly love that style of life; they might as well visit it one day. :P

last time someone wanted a dubcc group party an orgy was to be involved. :-X

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2009, 08:03:41 PM »

what a fucking hood. 8)

If you like the surburbs, yeah it is nice.  But where are these apartments houses you speak of ?

if you were in Enslow & you looked out the front door, looking at the LIE & went up Little Neck Pkwy. in that direction they cover a large part of Little Neck.

but really just drawing a map in my head, houses out-number apartments, i just live near where the apartments are so it seems like there are millions of them lol.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2009, 08:17:31 PM »

by "hug" do you mean "stab six hundred and sixty six times"

and by "tell you how much you all mean to me" do you mean "eat your guts like my idol Big Lurch"?  

that's very good. but you got the Lurch thing wrong...growing up my idol was always Hannibal Lecter. otherwise very good. dead on. you'd make a good James Van Praagh.

the man's a superstar
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/fDFGETGLJrw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/fDFGETGLJrw</a>

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2009, 08:18:52 PM »
lmao

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.