Author Topic: Since Looney wanted my picture  (Read 860 times)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: Since Looney wanted my picture
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2009, 03:55:24 PM »
TANNER HOWS YOUR DOG? AG HOWS YOUR LIFE? LOOOOOOOOOOOLYALLMADTHATALLYOUCANDOISTALKSHITONYOURCOMPUTER?

ThaChamp

« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2009, 03:57:22 PM »
TANNER HOWS YOUR DOG? AG HOWS YOUR LIFE? LOOOOOOOOOOOLYALLMADTHATALLYOUCANDOISTALKSHITONYOURCOMPUTER?

yeah... too bad that car wreck or whatever didnt do us a favor and killed you

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2009, 04:05:25 PM »
good one buddy...keep doing what you do best and pretend to be cool on the internet

ThaChamp

« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2009, 04:09:07 PM »
you and Rooney should be friends yall are both pathetic losers
you cry for attention on an internet forum and Rooney gets mad and cries cus his friends dont wanna pick him up and smoke with him so they feel bad for him cus they know his bike has a flat

yall both are living fails...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2009, 04:13:20 PM »
you cry for attention on an internet forum and Rooney gets mad and cries cus his friends dont wanna pick him up and smoke with him so they feel bad for him cus they know his bike has a flat

lol, how ironic coming from this guy. i think your the only guy on that makes threads dedicated to himself and threads asking dubcc if hes funny or not.

your the insecure attention whore.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2009, 04:13:48 PM »
AG, it wasn't a car crash. It was just a metaphor to his life and how he feels every morning when he wakes up and realizes how worthless and meaningless he is to the world. Someone needs to just cut off his fingers, so at least we no longer have to deal with his whiny suicidal ass.

ThaChamp

« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2009, 04:35:22 PM »

lol, how ironic coming from this guy. i think your the only guy on that makes threads dedicated to himself and threads asking dubcc if hes funny or not.

you make threads crying why nobody wants to hang out with you...
thats fuckin sorry but your delusional ass thinks its cool

ThaChamp

« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2009, 04:36:35 PM »
AG, it wasn't a car crash. It was just a metaphor to his life and how he feels every morning when he wakes up and realizes how worthless and meaningless he is to the world. Someone needs to just cut off his fingers, so at least we no longer have to deal with his whiny suicidal ass.

LMAO you just said what everyone thinks of Powder

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2009, 04:44:26 PM »

no, i made A thread because i was irritated that one of my homies forgot to put me in on the sac, than i told them its koo, was obviously pissed cuz ima pot head and didnt get my daily blunt on yet, than they called back n told me theyd juz smoke me out.

your getting very pathetic these days, havnt you noticed that your the biggest attention whore here and everybody thinks so? u remember that one (compared to your countless threads about me, [elano, ikke, bananas, muhfukka included]) poll thread i made on whos the biggest attention whore? you were the uncontested winner.

it was funny how you left for a week or two so it can die down.

Muhfukka

« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2009, 04:50:14 PM »
yeah but you have to remember elano fucked with all those polls heavily

ThaChamp

« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2009, 04:53:39 PM »

no, i made A thread because i was irritated that one of my homies forgot to put me in on the sac, than i told them its koo, was obviously pissed cuz ima pot head and didnt get my daily blunt on yet, than they called back n told me theyd juz smoke me out.

your getting very pathetic these days, havnt you noticed that your the biggest attention whore here and everybody thinks so? u remember that one (compared to your countless threads about me, [elano, ikke, bananas, muhfukka included]) poll thread i made on whos the biggest attention whore? you were the uncontested winner.

you still cry about how your friends dont wanna hang out with you to a message board. i dont blame them. a fake ass gook brat that gets mad cus they dont have a daily blunt LMAO look how pathetic that sounds you have no room to talk cat eater

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2009, 05:02:41 PM »

you still cry about how your friends dont wanna hang out with you to a message board. i dont blame them. a fake ass gook brat that gets mad cus they dont have a daily blunt LMAO look how pathetic that sounds you have no room to talk cat eater

haha, damn you try so hard to be funny and to be tough. but u fail to see how much of an idiot you are. yea im irritable when i dont get my daily blunt cuz im addicted to it, juz like how people need coffee, how smokers get irratible when they dont have a stoge, or when alocholics get irratible because they dont have alcohol. nice try moron.

lol the real funny thing is your insults mean aboslutley nothing to me, hahahaha all you say to me is "your asian"  or make assumptions like earlier, "your friends dont wanna hang out with you", ok buddy, your cool you can throw insults around like a 5th grader.

the fact is  you spend the most time photoshopping, talking to members on aim, making fake interviews, make countless beef threads, threads dedicated to yourself, etc etc. and i diss you for that,

haha you ask why? cuz only a straight faggot would be such an attention whore. than, you get so mad you spend hours (in total) to get back at me through.

:-\, you  better hope your gettin daddy's 100 acre ranch

ThaChamp

« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2009, 05:03:52 PM »
im not even gonna ready your paragraph rant cus its just gonna be a waste of time and all your prolly doing is

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2009, 05:11:47 PM »
im not even gonna ready your paragraph rant cus its just gonna be a waste of time and all your prolly doing is

hahaha, this is what you do all the time, i know damn right u read that paragraph, its cuz its true and you dont have shit to say.

its like a stage, u diss me , i diss you, you cant say shit so you avoid it or change the subject,

great job  ;)

ThaChamp

« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2009, 05:26:54 PM »

hahaha, this is what you do all the time, i know damn right u read that paragraph, its cuz its true and you dont have shit to say.

its like a stage, u diss me , i diss you, you cant say shit so you avoid it or change the subject,

great job  ;)

your the biggest fake on here. everyone knows it, if you feel that you need to win in your meaningless life then go ahead

real niggas cook crack in the kitchen...

you on the other hand... cook cat in the kitchen