Author Topic: Since Looney wanted my picture  (Read 844 times)

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Since Looney wanted my picture
« Reply #60 on: December 20, 2009, 02:18:46 AM »
He's got a better shot than interviewing people on aim you lame lop

ikke

« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2009, 03:51:39 AM »
both you fags are fake

This sums up your entire contribution to this entire forum.you come in a thread say something like this and thats it.But obviously if you have the time to read all these convos your life isnt that great
suck a dick jay. what do you know about life. bitch you live in canada, aka mexico north

LOL...yeaaa they are sort of a sore. i mean canada doesnt contribute shit to the world.
Why the fuck would they contribute to the world if they can take care of themselves?

Jaydc

« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2009, 11:19:00 AM »
Canada is a self sufficient country we dont need the world,you need us.Who do you think you buy your power from?Canada.Ill enjoy my free health care and the quality of life thank you.You can enjoy your polluted country full of assholes that everyone in the rest of the world hates.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2009, 01:00:49 PM »
Canada is a self sufficient country we dont need the world,you need us.Who do you think you buy your power from?Canada.Ill enjoy my free health care and the quality of life thank you.You can enjoy your polluted country full of assholes that everyone in the rest of the world hates.

bet that goes over great in your "stand up" act. lol@ canada being self sufficient. and lol@ everytime some dumb ass canuck saying "oo yea free health care" go die in a fire

Jaydc

« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2009, 01:03:46 PM »

bet that goes over great in your "stand up" act. lol@ canada being self sufficient. and lol@ everytime some dumb ass canuck saying "oo yea free health care" go die in a fire

Do your research.We have oil,timber,power,food.We are completely self sufficient we dont need another country for anything.The states is completely dependant on the rest of the world.

ikke

« Reply #65 on: December 20, 2009, 01:08:08 PM »

Do your research.We have oil,timber,power,food.We are completely self sufficient we dont need another country for anything.The states is completely dependant on the rest of the world.
But isn't most your oil in some sort of rock?

Jaydc

« Reply #66 on: December 20, 2009, 01:13:18 PM »
No,it isnt.In fact canada has the second most oil in the world.Not to sound like one of those my country is better then yours blha blah buts lets face it.Canada is what the states should be.Instead of spending billions on wars we spend on such novelty things like health care.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: December 20, 2009, 01:22:41 PM »
YEA BUT YOU STILL PLAY PLAYSTATION 2

US > REST OF THE WORLD > CUBA > CANADA

Jaydc

« Reply #68 on: December 20, 2009, 01:23:24 PM »
Cubas healthcare is better then the states.Fact.  :o

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: December 20, 2009, 01:35:40 PM »
HEALTH CARE DOESNT MEAN SHIT WHEN U GET SHOT IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD

ALSO. ITS NOT HARD TO GET A JOB THAT OFFERS DENTAL AND HEALTHCARE. I MEAN, WHY WOULD WE WANT EVERY FUCKING BUM IN OUR COUNTRY GOING TO THE E.R CROWDING THAT SHIT UP ANYWAYS.

Jaydc

« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2009, 01:43:07 PM »
Yeah life must be hard when your 5 foot 5 and you look like sinead o conner and powders love child.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2009, 01:50:29 PM »
Yeah life must be hard when your 5 foot 5 and you look like sinead o conner and powders love child.

LOL Oh Canada!!!!

Jaydc keep em coming man. John A. Macdonald would be proud

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2009, 02:10:05 PM »

LMFAO!!!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

ThaChamp

« Reply #73 on: December 20, 2009, 07:38:53 PM »
fuck the US government i wanna move to canada

i bet if Prince moved there he wouldnt be so suicidal cus nobody in america likes him