Author Topic: Slap back better clip  (Read 1850 times)

EFFeX

Re: Slap back better clip
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2009, 08:00:45 AM »
Damn, Im really sorry to see this things happening, blowing this stuff outta proportion, I cant fuckin belive that people like Effex (and hes a homie) getting upset that ultra shitty quality 20sec snippet of this song leaked and that it can hurt Crookeds career. Then you guys really have no faith in Crookeds career at all. Who would get upset over shitty 20 second snippet recorded 10 years ago?? I dont even think this diss is all that, Crooked dropped a handfull of jabs and disses to Snoop last years (La City Style was vicious) and at the end Crooked squashed it with Snoop, god damn even Suge squashed it with Snoop after all that shit and there are no hard feelings. Like dudes said Kurupt had major beef with Snoop and Daz, shit was huge those days, and today those dudes are like brothers again. Its hip-hop....so what the fuck are we debating about this nonsense here.

Amen and if this song will be released , Crooked can tell the dpg that this was recorded back in the deathrow days (like Kurupt´s Against the grain ep or call it leftovers.) http://www.dubcnm.com/images/jinglebelljam.jpg by the way i wished i could be there damn.

if that song is released by wideawake then that is a different story, they have the rights to release it & im sure that both crooked & snoop would be warned about it...that is a complete different story done the right way, but i highly doubt that they will because they don't want to dig up controversy & mess up any kind of money making opportunities with both rappers....

I don't see Wide Awake releasing this song, maybe now that Lavi isn't involved anymore. Who knows.

I don't know that I see them releasing anything now that Lavi isn't involved anymore. lol

LOL... That's a good point.

woof

« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2009, 08:21:20 AM »

http://www.dubcnm.com/images/jinglebelljam.jpg by the way i wished i could be there damn.

wow hopefully footage will be up online

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2009, 05:47:20 PM »
when did suge squash it with snoop?
and what beef were you talkin bout that he squashed?

Damn, Im really sorry to see this things happening, blowing this stuff outta proportion, I cant fuckin belive that people like Effex (and hes a homie) getting upset that ultra shitty quality 20sec snippet of this song leaked and that it can hurt Crookeds career. Then you guys really have no faith in Crookeds career at all. Who would get upset over shitty 20 second snippet recorded 10 years ago?? I dont even think this diss is all that, Crooked dropped a handfull of jabs and disses to Snoop last years (La City Style was vicious) and at the end Crooked squashed it with Snoop, god damn even Suge squashed it with Snoop after all that shit and there are no hard feelings. Like dudes said Kurupt had major beef with Snoop and Daz, shit was huge those days, and today those dudes are like brothers again. Its hip-hop....so what the fuck are we debating about this nonsense here.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2009, 06:47:37 PM »
yeah, they cool. supposdely they even met and hugged..  :laugh:

nah seriously, check out the latest interview snoopy did wit Howard Stern on youtube, for more on their breakupstomakeups

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2009, 06:48:47 PM »
aite ima check for it cuz in the rollin stones deal...suge was sayin that snoop snitched on him...lol
ima check it out tho
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2009, 01:01:13 AM »
Haha, trading rare music on ICQ used to be the shit 10 years ago. Nowadays its just worthless, people dont give a shit about that anymore and thats why these fucks start to come out now and sell/leak snippets to prove they really had the songs back then.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2009, 01:19:22 AM »
^^^pretty much!

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2009, 02:48:17 AM »
Haha, trading rare music on ICQ used to be the shit 10 years ago. Nowadays its just worthless, people dont give a shit about that anymore and thats why these fucks start to come out now and sell/leak snippets to prove they really had the songs back then.

you´re the 1st one who will download this, so please be quite wanna be journalist.

Biggzy

« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2009, 04:53:35 AM »
put that shit out in cdq!!!
i believe we deserve it having waited on crooked i for so long and STILL no album so this might make up for it...
and fuck wideasleep!! they got they game fucked up anyways, they just as bad as the bootleggers..

V2DHeart

« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2009, 05:52:56 PM »
WIDEawake wont release this, however it will leak in full

A song of this nature being leaked can only be a good thing for Crooked I IMO. Snoop Dogg already knows about a few unpublished diss songs in the Death Row catalog, and due to them having made peace and overlooking all the negativity that's been said on mic released/unreleased shows that they don't look back at that old material as a guidebook on how to function towards each other in current times. Kurupts disses leaked dissing Snoop, Daz, Soopafly etc, while he made peace with them & it didn't harm his "career" (relationship) with them.

Snoop is hardly the management devil on Crooked I's career opportunities. Likely scenario should/when it leak, causes controversy and notability for Crooked I in the terms of general broad-minded Snoop fans thinking it's new and asking questions on it, and possibly checking out Crooked I further. Snoop and/or Crooked explains that it's an old ass diss song, both artists attempt to demean it's appeal to the public, possibly even do a quick song together to verify the fact they are cool, and that the old diss songs from BOTH rappers are out-of-date juvenile nonsense. Both, as artists and businessmen cleverly capitalize on the sudden interest in both rappers to make it profitable - like most Hip Hop beefs, or diss songs, and all is forgotten in a few months time, meanwhile the people who paid up to and 4 figure sums for Crooked I music are p!ssed that it's leaked on the net, like most who pay big bucks and watch as the fence sitters come in and download it as easy as 1,2,3. I too have felt the sting of that, but to say this will ruin Crooked's career is ridiculous
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

thisoneguy360

« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2009, 06:08:50 PM »

A song of this nature being leaked can only be a good thing for Crooked I IMO. Snoop Dogg already knows about a few unpublished diss songs in the Death Row catalog, and due to them having made peace and overlooking all the negativity that's been said on mic released/unreleased shows that they don't look back at that old material as a guidebook on how to function towards each other in current times. Kurupts disses leaked dissing Snoop, Daz, Soopafly etc, while he made peace with them & it didn't harm his "career" (relationship) with them.

Snoop is hardly the management devil on Crooked I's career opportunities. Likely scenario should/when it leak, causes controversy and notability for Crooked I in the terms of general broad-minded Snoop fans thinking it's new and asking questions on it, and possibly checking out Crooked I further. Snoop and/or Crooked explains that it's an old ass diss song, both artists attempt to demean it's appeal to the public, possibly even do a quick song together to verify the fact they are cool, and that the old diss songs from BOTH rappers are out-of-date juvenile nonsense. Both, as artists and businessmen cleverly capitalize on the sudden interest in both rappers to make it profitable - like most Hip Hop beefs, or diss songs, and all is forgotten in a few months time, meanwhile the people who paid up to and 4 figure sums for Crooked I music are p!ssed that it's leaked on the net, like most who pay big bucks and watch as the fence sitters come in and download it as easy as 1,2,3. I too have felt the sting of that, but to say this will ruin Crooked's career is ridiculous

Finally someone with some common sense. The fact that people are crying about it ruining Crooked's career is fucking pathetic.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2009, 06:27:27 PM »

Lmao wow you guys just won't let up do you? crooked has said he don't want the song out and that is how its going to stay for as long as possible. if he is saying that it's for a reason...the clip that was posted was just that a clip..   

acgrundy

« Reply #72 on: December 19, 2009, 07:05:38 PM »
basically when the song gets leaked, Untouchable will feel like he just lost one of his testicles

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #73 on: December 19, 2009, 07:13:51 PM »
basically when the song gets leaked, Untouchable will feel like he just lost one of his testicles

yeap so til then they both intact  ;)

Okka

« Reply #74 on: December 19, 2009, 07:17:00 PM »

That was a different situation. Snoop Dogg, Daz, Soopafly and Kurupt are REAL FRIENDS, i don't know what's the relationship betweeen Snoop Dogg and Crooked I though.