Author Topic: Slap back better clip  (Read 1854 times)

SLAP BACK DOES EXIST

Slap back better clip
« on: December 16, 2009, 10:41:49 AM »
Got it trading from some fool that ridah scammed about $700 from.
CDQ COMING SOON!!!!!!
http://www.zshare.net/audio/6997225692e51db9/

Reprise91

Re: Slap back better clip
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 10:47:56 AM »
At least u can hear him

EFFeX

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 10:54:35 AM »
There was never a doubt that it existed, but come on, no need to post this at this point.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2009, 12:18:55 PM »
CDQ COMING SOON!!!!!!

dont fuck up crooked i's career moves with this leak please....

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2009, 12:29:14 PM »
CDQ COMING SOON!!!!!!

Lol you sound like a real bitch right now.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2009, 12:32:46 PM »
CDQ COMING SOON!!!!!!

Lol you sound like a real bitch right now.

the only bitch i see is u....

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2009, 12:38:39 PM »
ha ha fuck that how is this ruining crookeds career? he owes this music props my nigga +1, crooked i with suge behind him=classic shit
Bullets aint got no names

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2009, 12:45:52 PM »
ha ha fuck that how is this ruining crookeds career? he owes this music props my nigga +1, crooked i with suge behind him=classic shit

the leaking of this song would ruin any peace that crooked has made with snoop and the dpg, y'all not seeing that y'all only seeing the net fame that this fool is getting by the song leaking...it would fuck up money for the artist in question here....it would also make crooked not want to release any older material as well...

scratch42069

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2009, 12:56:24 PM »

the leaking of this song would ruin any peace that crooked has made with snoop and the dpg, y'all not seeing that y'all only seeing the net fame that this fool is getting by the song leaking...it would fuck up money for the artist in question here....it would also make crooked not want to release any older material as well...

Crooked I shouldn't have recorded a track like that in the first place if he's concerned about making money today. He also shouldn't have talked about the track being on Say Hi To The Bad Guy in interviews if he was going to have a change of heart a decade later.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2009, 01:00:20 PM »

Crooked I shouldn't have recorded a track like that in the first place if he's concerned about making money today. He also shouldn't have talked about the track being on Say Hi To The Bad Guy in interviews if he was going to have a change of heart a decade later.

men make mistakes in life you live n u learn is that simple...

fabtoxicp

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2009, 01:01:35 PM »

ur speakin the truth. stupid negative shit are not relevant. if ur a crookde fan, it would probly b xcitin to hear the whole damn thing, but a real crooked-fan should support the artist itself, by not leakin stupid shit not meant to be heard.. would u rather hear old rare material, or put ur favorite artist in a fucked up situation? even though i think Snoop wouldn't give a fucc, it's still just not worth it.. fucc it, destory the masters.. crazy crooked i-fans. ima big Kurupt-fan, but I could've lived without his FTP-released material..

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2009, 01:04:50 PM »
CDQ COMING SOON!!!!!!

i want u to tell me who the fuck i scammed for 700 cause i sure the fuck dont know....u need to man up n tell me cause u know u lying

scratch42069

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2009, 01:07:03 PM »

men make mistakes in life you live n u learn is that simple...

Then you don't need to preach about Crooked I losing money over a decade old diss. Snoop didn't catch feelings over Kurupt's disses a decade after the fact so logically he ain't gonna off Crooked I. Crook ain't going to sell Slap Back now so the argument about him losing money is out the window.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2009, 01:09:16 PM »
the mentality of a typical DeathRow-collector:

"Aawshit, the nigga Crooked I went at Snoopy, oh shit. 10 years ago, son. word up,, gotta hear dat. just leak dat shit.. no problem, i pay 900$ for it, even though it's just a snippet in extremely bad quality.. yeah, i'ma fan of crokked no doubt. ima fan, n his future-career is important to me... got a new 15-seconds 2PAC, it's urs.. 1500$" FUCKING LOSERS!!!!!!!

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2009, 01:09:22 PM »

ur speakin the truth. stupid negative shit are not relevant. if ur a crookde fan, it would probly b xcitin to hear the whole damn thing, but a real crooked-fan should support the artist itself, by not leakin stupid shit not meant to be heard.. would u rather hear old rare material, or put ur favorite artist in a fucked up situation? even though i think Snoop wouldn't give a fucc, it's still just not worth it.. fucc it, destory the masters.. crazy crooked i-fans. ima big Kurupt-fan, but I could've lived without his FTP-released material..

thats exactly what will happen if it leaks crooked will be put in a fucked up situation if the leaker leaks this, after all the free shyt crooked has given y'all common...why would you fuck him over cause of net fame....