Author Topic: Slap back better clip  (Read 1849 times)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

Re: Slap back better clip
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2009, 01:10:47 PM »
ha ha fuck that how is this ruining crookeds career? he owes this music props my nigga +1, crooked i with suge behind him=classic shit

the leaking of this song would ruin any peace that crooked has made with snoop and the dpg, y'all not seeing that y'all only seeing the net fame that this fool is getting by the song leaking...it would fuck up money for the artist in question here....it would also make crooked not want to release any older material as well...

Crooked I shouldn't have recorded a track like that in the first place if he's concerned about making money today. He also shouldn't have talked about the track being on Say Hi To The Bad Guy in interviews if he was going to have a change of heart a decade later.

men make mistakes in life you live n u learn is that simple...

Then you don't need to preach about Crooked I losing money over a decade old diss. Snoop didn't catch feelings over Kurupt's disses a decade after the fact so logically he ain't gonna off Crooked I. Crook ain't going to sell Slap Back now so the argument about him losing money is out the window.

you obviously are in your teens im guessing

scratch42069

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2009, 01:20:12 PM »
ha ha fuck that how is this ruining crookeds career? he owes this music props my nigga +1, crooked i with suge behind him=classic shit

the leaking of this song would ruin any peace that crooked has made with snoop and the dpg, y'all not seeing that y'all only seeing the net fame that this fool is getting by the song leaking...it would fuck up money for the artist in question here....it would also make crooked not want to release any older material as well...

Crooked I shouldn't have recorded a track like that in the first place if he's concerned about making money today. He also shouldn't have talked about the track being on Say Hi To The Bad Guy in interviews if he was going to have a change of heart a decade later.

Then you don't need to preach about Crooked I losing money over a decade old diss. Snoop didn't catch feelings over Kurupt's disses a decade after the fact so logically he ain't gonna off Crooked I. Crook ain't going to sell Slap Back now so the argument about him losing money is out the window.

Let's leave that up for everyone else to decide shall we.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2009, 01:21:06 PM »

Let's leave that up for everyone else to decide shall we.

yea let's do that

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2009, 01:26:03 PM »
....it would also make crooked not want to release any older material as well...

sorry, i don't think he ever had the intention to give it to the fans. i wanna hear slap back even dough the snippets sounds ass

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2009, 01:30:14 PM »
....it would also make crooked not want to release any older material as well...

sorry, i don't think he ever had the intention to give it to the fans. i wanna hear slap back even dough the snippets sounds ass

common giesuz you of all people should know what i mean, this is the reason why he won't put out older material cause it gets leaked...same goes for 2pac material..

sofdark

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2009, 01:40:03 PM »
why would releasing old material ruin the peace with anybody? shit was recorded years ago and they cool now so it wont matter.

salkku

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ''I flip flop and serve hoes with a fat dick''
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2009, 01:44:41 PM »
ok.. what is this?  ::)
''Why does niggas want to act funny with the money'' - DAZ

''Now if it wasn't for the West,
these rap niggas wouldn't need a vest around they chest'' - Xzibit

''you must be one of our European posters...Egypt or Moscow'' - Chamillitary Click

EFFeX

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2009, 02:42:12 PM »
why would releasing old material ruin the peace with anybody? shit was recorded years ago and they cool now so it wont matter.

It could bring up bad feelings between the two parties. Not to mention if this leaks it's going to flood across the blogs in a matter of moments. Not only confusing new fans, but creating unnecessary tension.

Some things are better left unsaid, this is one such case.

Please consider not releasing this song.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2009, 02:46:55 PM »

It could bring up bad feelings between the two parties. Not to mention if this leaks it's going to flood across the blogs in a matter of moments. Not only confusing new fans, but creating unnecessary tension.

Some things are better left unsaid, this is one such case.

Please consider not releasing this song.

i agree, it can definetly ruin the very thin peace that snoop n crooked are trying to enforce...

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2009, 02:58:12 PM »
As fans and I mean just fans why do it matter if the song leak or not? I'm sure Snoop already know about the song and he not tripping. Kurupt and Jayo Felony for example dissed Snoop in songs and they cool now. So the point y'all make is not valid at all.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2009, 03:02:19 PM »
As fans and I mean just fans why do it matter if the song leak or not? I'm sure Snoop already know about the song and he not tripping. Kurupt and Jayo Felony for example dissed Snoop in songs and they cool now. So the point y'all make is not valid at all.

im sure snoop knowz yea but he gonna be ego tripping regardless if he hears the song, snoop don't like to look bad especially with crooked i. snoop knows that crooked is a threat already so why open up old wounds....

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2009, 03:11:35 PM »
EXACTLY

im sure if Snoop calls Crook and says "wtf is this" and hears the song is 7 years old he's not gonna shit 2 shits

even if the diss is equal to Ether, he shouldn't care
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Africandogg

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2009, 03:25:09 PM »
If ths diss is harder than hit em up then its best u put it away. I knw snoop had a hard time forgivin crooked I over tht diss over the 8 mile beat. Crooked I should say somethin coz all Effex is sayin is jus speculation unless effex= crooked I n knws the potential effects of the song.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2009, 03:26:55 PM »
If ths diss is harder than hit em up then its best u put it away. I knw snoop had a hard time forgivin crooked I over tht diss over the 8 mile beat. Crooked I should say somethin coz all Effex is sayin is jus speculation unless effex= crooked I n knws the potential effects of the song.

this diss is just as hard as hit em up yes....it has to be locked up

EFFeX

« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2009, 04:53:18 PM »
I think that it's easy to say "I want to hear this song so bad as a fan."

However, put yourself in the artists position for one second.

Something to consider. Not everything should be heard.