Author Topic: Slap back better clip  (Read 1852 times)

acgrundy

Re: Slap back better clip
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2009, 06:05:20 PM »
The only reason this fag Untouchable doesn't want the song leaked is because he is a lil fuckin dork that has these rare songs and is trying to sell them for a lot of money.  LOL @ this fucking cocksucker acting like it is because he wants to save crooked I's career.  If he were offered the right price, he would sell that song in a heart beat.  Fucking fag.

As far as ruining crooked I's career?  haha, are you guys fucking serious?  You mean his career of releasing digital mixtapes on the Internet?  You guys act like Crooked I still has a chance of becoming 50 cent/Jay Z status.  Get a clue, the rap game is dead.  Look at snoop sales.  Crooked I ruined his own career years ago.  He chose to sign with DR.  Nobody has forced him to sign contracts.  Look at how many rappers independently put out albums.  Crook just lives in a fantasy world and thinks that some record label is going to offer him millions of dollars.

As far as snoop hearing it and cutting off all ties with crook...first off you guys are acting like these 2 are planning on recording a full album together.  They have done one song where snoop did the chorus of crooks song.  big deal.  Snoop is a grown man, and been through plenty of disses.  You guys act like this song is gonna emotionally break him down and he will never recover from it haha.  Second off, snoop called up crook and apologized to him and squashed the beef.  So, maybe crook should be the man and apologize for what he said in the song.  These are not lil fucking girls, these are grown men.  Men fight, get over it, shake hands, and they move on.  Some of you probably wouldn't understand this because you are not men yourselves.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2009, 06:11:05 PM »
The only reason this fag Untouchable doesn't want the song leaked is because he is a lil fuckin dork that has these rare songs and is trying to sell them for a lot of money.  LOL @ this fucking cocksucker acting like it is because he wants to save crooked I's career.  If he were offered the right price, he would sell that song in a heart beat.  Fucking fag.

As far as ruining crooked I's career?  haha, are you guys fucking serious?  You mean his career of releasing digital mixtapes on the Internet?  You guys act like Crooked I still has a chance of becoming 50 cent/Jay Z status.  Get a clue, the rap game is dead.  Look at snoop sales.  Crooked I ruined his own career years ago.  He chose to sign with DR.  Nobody has forced him to sign contracts.  Look at how many rappers independently put out albums.  Crook just lives in a fantasy world and thinks that some record label is going to offer him millions of dollars.

As far as snoop hearing it and cutting off all ties with crook...first off you guys are acting like these 2 are planning on recording a full album together.  They have done one song where snoop did the chorus of crooks song.  big deal.  Snoop is a grown man, and been through plenty of disses.  You guys act like this song is gonna emotionally break him down and he will never recover from it haha.  Second off, snoop called up crook and apologized to him and squashed the beef.  So, maybe crook should be the man and apologize for what he said in the song.  These are not lil fucking girls, these are grown men.  Men fight, get over it, shake hands, and they move on.  Some of you probably wouldn't understand this because you are not men yourselves.

homo u can offer me 1,000 dollars right now and i still wont accept it, if that was the case id be paid right now....no im not trying to sell anything, get ya mind right fuck boy.... ohh yea & you more man than anybody in here jus cause u say so bitch please...
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 06:15:03 PM by U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E. »

scratch42069

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2009, 06:20:07 PM »
The only reason this fag Untouchable doesn't want the song leaked is because he is a lil fuckin dork that has these rare songs and is trying to sell them for a lot of money.  LOL @ this fucking cocksucker acting like it is because he wants to save crooked I's career.  If he were offered the right price, he would sell that song in a heart beat.  Fucking fag.

As far as ruining crooked I's career?  haha, are you guys fucking serious?  You mean his career of releasing digital mixtapes on the Internet?  You guys act like Crooked I still has a chance of becoming 50 cent/Jay Z status.  Get a clue, the rap game is dead.  Look at snoop sales.  Crooked I ruined his own career years ago.  He chose to sign with DR.  Nobody has forced him to sign contracts.  Look at how many rappers independently put out albums.  Crook just lives in a fantasy world and thinks that some record label is going to offer him millions of dollars.

As far as snoop hearing it and cutting off all ties with crook...first off you guys are acting like these 2 are planning on recording a full album together.  They have done one song where snoop did the chorus of crooks song.  big deal.  Snoop is a grown man, and been through plenty of disses.  You guys act like this song is gonna emotionally break him down and he will never recover from it haha.  Second off, snoop called up crook and apologized to him and squashed the beef.  So, maybe crook should be the man and apologize for what he said in the song.  These are not lil fucking girls, these are grown men.  Men fight, get over it, shake hands, and they move on.  Some of you probably wouldn't understand this because you are not men yourselves.

homo u can offer me 1,000 dollars right now and i still wont accept it, if that was the case id be paid right now....no im not trying to sell anything, get ya mind right fuck boy....

How can you preach to others about anything hurting Crooked I when you hurt him by having the song? You said leaking it hurts Crooked I yet you have the song, so obviously it leaked in some way.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2009, 06:21:22 PM »

homo u can offer me 1,000 dollars right now and i still wont accept it, if that was the case id be paid right now....no im not trying to sell anything, get ya mind right fuck boy....

How can you preach to others about anything hurting Crooked I when you hurt him by having the song? You said leaking it hurts Crooked I yet you have the song, so obviously it leaked in some way.

i definetly haven't leaked it that's enough for me to know, the bottom line is that

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2009, 06:23:51 PM »
SOMEONE POST THE LYRICS TO THE SONG? LOL
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

acgrundy

« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2009, 06:24:56 PM »
The only reason this fag Untouchable doesn't want the song leaked is because he is a lil fuckin dork that has these rare songs and is trying to sell them for a lot of money.  LOL @ this fucking cocksucker acting like it is because he wants to save crooked I's career.  If he were offered the right price, he would sell that song in a heart beat.  Fucking fag.

As far as ruining crooked I's career?  haha, are you guys fucking serious?  You mean his career of releasing digital mixtapes on the Internet?  You guys act like Crooked I still has a chance of becoming 50 cent/Jay Z status.  Get a clue, the rap game is dead.  Look at snoop sales.  Crooked I ruined his own career years ago.  He chose to sign with DR.  Nobody has forced him to sign contracts.  Look at how many rappers independently put out albums.  Crook just lives in a fantasy world and thinks that some record label is going to offer him millions of dollars.

As far as snoop hearing it and cutting off all ties with crook...first off you guys are acting like these 2 are planning on recording a full album together.  They have done one song where snoop did the chorus of crooks song.  big deal.  Snoop is a grown man, and been through plenty of disses.  You guys act like this song is gonna emotionally break him down and he will never recover from it haha.  Second off, snoop called up crook and apologized to him and squashed the beef.  So, maybe crook should be the man and apologize for what he said in the song.  These are not lil fucking girls, these are grown men.  Men fight, get over it, shake hands, and they move on.  Some of you probably wouldn't understand this because you are not men yourselves.

homo u can offer me 1,000 dollars right now and i still wont accept it, if that was the case id be paid right now....no im not trying to sell anything, get ya mind right fuck boy.... ohh yea & you more man than anybody in here jus cause u say so bitch please...

I'm not a fag like you...I would never offer $1000 for a song.  Hell I wouldn't pay $1 for this song, for 2 reasons:

1) I really don't care about it that much.  The whole crooked I material is extremely overrated
2) I know with 100% certainty that it will be leaked on the internet for free, it is just a matter of time

You are just an insecure lil fucking fag that likes to jack off to your rare music.  Go fuck  yourself you fucking fag.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2009, 06:28:40 PM »

I'm not a fag like you...I would never offer $1000 for a song.  Hell I wouldn't pay $1 for this song, for 2 reasons:

1) I really don't care about it that much.  The whole crooked I material is extremely overrated
2) I know with 100% certainty that it will be leaked on the internet for free, it is just a matter of time

You are just an insecure lil fucking fag that likes to jack off to your rare music.  Go fuck  yourself you fucking fag.

watever u say homo.....succ a mean one bitch

EFFeX

« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2009, 06:34:58 PM »
It just comes to this, Crooked doesn't want the song out there, I can tell you that as a fact. If you are a fan, you'll respect his wishes. If this leak is just an attempt to hurt another forum member, please do that in private. You are messing up another man's business that has nothing to do with this.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2009, 06:35:57 PM »
effex you said you heard it?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

acgrundy

« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2009, 06:36:37 PM »
Well I'm sure plenty of people don't really want their sex tapes getting leaked, but hey, shit happens, and life goes on

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2009, 06:48:56 PM »
It just comes to this, Crooked doesn't want the song out there, I can tell you that as a fact. If you are a fan, you'll respect his wishes. If this leak is just an attempt to hurt another forum member, please do that in private. You are messing up another man's business that has nothing to do with this.

someone gets the point here for once...

Quadruple OG

« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2009, 08:10:09 PM »
the whole track hasn't leaked, so I dunno why people are talking about whether this can damage crooked I's career.

Kurupt and Daz dissed each other on wax for a couple years and got back together, so I don't see the big deal about this track leaking when its several years old.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2009, 08:14:32 PM »
Lol @ people getting all emotional and defensive over this shit, Jay Z doesn't have beef with Nas anymore but people still listen to ether. It's called music people. "OMG THIS IS GONNA RUIN CROOKED I'S CAREER!!", this shit is pathetic.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2009, 08:15:26 PM »
Lol @ people getting all emotional and defensive over this shit, Jay Z doesn't have beef with Nas anymore but people still listen to ether. It's called music people. "OMG THIS IS GONNA RUIN CROOKED I'S CAREER!!", this shit is pathetic.

it is wat it is homeboy....

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2009, 08:15:56 PM »
LOL BUT IF ITS NOT GON RUIN BUT MAYBE HELP HIS CAREER WHY NOT RELEASE IT AND WHY BE MAD?

Cube