Author Topic: Slap back better clip  (Read 1851 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Slap back better clip
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2009, 08:25:18 PM »
damn i wanna hear this
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2009, 08:27:11 PM »
hack theres only one official full snoop diss right?
"quit snitchin"?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2009, 08:28:31 PM »
"quit snitchin"?

w's down
boss biter
hhw 43 has a few lines
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jaydc

« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2009, 08:30:37 PM »
On my mama im a boss was a snoop diss track as well just listen to the lyrics

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2009, 08:33:51 PM »
so this slap back is posed to be the worst of them all where hes goin all out?
cuz quit snitchin isnt an all out slaughter-house track where hes rippin snoop to dogg pieces..lol

"quit snitchin"?

w's down
boss biter
hhw 43 has a few lines
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

thisoneguy360

« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2009, 08:35:13 PM »
Lol @ people getting all emotional and defensive over this shit, Jay Z doesn't have beef with Nas anymore but people still listen to ether. It's called music people. "OMG THIS IS GONNA RUIN CROOKED I'S CAREER!!", this shit is pathetic.

it is wat it is homeboy....

LMAO, are you his spokesperson or something?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2009, 08:42:25 PM »
so this slap back is posed to be the worst of them all where hes goin all out?
cuz quit snitchin isnt an all out slaughter-house track where hes rippin snoop to dogg pieces..lol

"quit snitchin"?

w's down
boss biter
hhw 43 has a few lines

in my opinion Quit Snitchin and Boss Biter went "all out" without naming names

i know nothing of Slap Back other than this clip...i wish it'd leak though :( :(

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2009, 08:45:43 PM »
it will leak
sides chances are snoop knows bout this song...so the fact that snoop knows of such diss track...well he must of already got over it otherwise when a beast like crook from your city can outrap you and has dissed you possibly on a crazy diss, why does he do a song wit him, and call him his nephew? lol out of all people snoop bein crooked's uncle lol
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2009, 08:49:09 PM »
it will leak
sides chances are snoop knows bout this song...so the fact that snoop knows of such diss track...well he must of already got over it otherwise when a beast like crook from your city can outrap you and has dissed you possibly on a crazy diss, why does he do a song wit him, and call him his nephew? lol out of all people snoop bein crooked's uncle lol

they go back to 94

IgnantMC

« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2009, 08:52:08 PM »
why would releasing old material ruin the peace with anybody? shit was recorded years ago and they cool now so it wont matter.

It could bring up bad feelings between the two parties. Not to mention if this leaks it's going to flood across the blogs in a matter of moments. Not only confusing new fans, but creating unnecessary tension.

Some things are better left unsaid, this is one such case.

Please consider not releasing this song.

i agree, it can definetly ruin the very thin peace that snoop n crooked are trying to enforce...
you gonna show your cock in more pix if it leaks?

why haven't you left this forum after having your nudie pix posted lolol
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 08:54:53 PM by IgnantMC »

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2009, 02:49:04 AM »
Damn, Im really sorry to see this things happening, blowing this stuff outta proportion, I cant fuckin belive that people like Effex (and hes a homie) getting upset that ultra shitty quality 20sec snippet of this song leaked and that it can hurt Crookeds career. Then you guys really have no faith in Crookeds career at all. Who would get upset over shitty 20 second snippet recorded 10 years ago?? I dont even think this diss is all that, Crooked dropped a handfull of jabs and disses to Snoop last years (La City Style was vicious) and at the end Crooked squashed it with Snoop, god damn even Suge squashed it with Snoop after all that shit and there are no hard feelings. Like dudes said Kurupt had major beef with Snoop and Daz, shit was huge those days, and today those dudes are like brothers again. Its hip-hop....so what the fuck are we debating about this nonsense here.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2009, 02:56:11 AM »
Damn, Im really sorry to see this things happening, blowing this stuff outta proportion, I cant fuckin belive that people like Effex (and hes a homie) getting upset that ultra shitty quality 20sec snippet of this song leaked and that it can hurt Crookeds career. Then you guys really have no faith in Crookeds career at all. Who would get upset over shitty 20 second snippet recorded 10 years ago?? I dont even think this diss is all that, Crooked dropped a handfull of jabs and disses to Snoop last years (La City Style was vicious) and at the end Crooked squashed it with Snoop, god damn even Suge squashed it with Snoop after all that shit and there are no hard feelings. Like dudes said Kurupt had major beef with Snoop and Daz, shit was huge those days, and today those dudes are like brothers again. Its hip-hop....so what the fuck are we debating about this nonsense here.

Amen and if this song will be released , Crooked can tell the dpg that this was recorded back in the deathrow days (like Kuruptīs Against the grain ep or call it leftovers.) http://www.dubcnm.com/images/jinglebelljam.jpg by the way i wished i could be there damn.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 05:37:01 AM by YoungCrookedI »

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2009, 06:22:12 AM »

Amen and if this song will be released , Crooked can tell the dpg that this was recorded back in the deathrow days (like Kuruptīs Against the grain ep or call it leftovers.) http://www.dubcnm.com/images/jinglebelljam.jpg by the way i wished i could be there damn.

if that song is released by wideawake then that is a different story, they have the rights to release it & im sure that both crooked & snoop would be warned about it...that is a complete different story done the right way, but i highly doubt that they will because they don't want to dig up controversy & mess up any kind of money making opportunities with both rappers....

EFFeX

« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2009, 07:39:26 AM »

if that song is released by wideawake then that is a different story, they have the rights to release it & im sure that both crooked & snoop would be warned about it...that is a complete different story done the right way, but i highly doubt that they will because they don't want to dig up controversy & mess up any kind of money making opportunities with both rappers....

I don't see Wide Awake releasing this song, maybe now that Lavi isn't involved anymore. Who knows.

JohnnyL

« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2009, 07:58:52 AM »

I don't see Wide Awake releasing this song, maybe now that Lavi isn't involved anymore. Who knows.

I don't know that I see them releasing anything now that Lavi isn't involved anymore. lol