Author Topic: Slap back better clip  (Read 1898 times)

acgrundy

Re: Slap back better clip
« Reply #75 on: December 19, 2009, 07:29:29 PM »
basically when the song gets leaked, Untouchable will feel like he just lost one of his testicles

yeap so til then they both intact  ;)

Along with the pair on your chin, except technically those aren't yours, they are crooked I's

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #76 on: December 19, 2009, 07:44:12 PM »
basically when the song gets leaked, Untouchable will feel like he just lost one of his testicles

yeap so til then they both intact  ;)

Along with the pair on your chin, except technically those aren't yours, they are crooked I's

u talk too much kid go succ a nutt somwere
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 07:46:35 PM by U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E. »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: December 19, 2009, 08:51:46 PM »
clip sounds aite but damn doesnt sound as dope as tha row-yall hoes

doubt that....if it were equal and as bad....in nas case good as ether wed hear a respone from snoopy
he responded before so why not again if it were as bad as ether which crooked has the talent to make but it doesnt sound like it is
snoopy is a jealous mutha and is jealous of crookeds talent so crooked disses him on a hard body record and its his idol..lol snoopy gon respond

As fans and I mean just fans why do it matter if the song leak or not? I'm sure Snoop already know about the song and he not tripping. Kurupt and Jayo Felony for example dissed Snoop in songs and they cool now. So the point y'all make is not valid at all.
EXACTLY

im sure if Snoop calls Crook and says "wtf is this" and hears the song is 7 years old he's not gonna shit 2 shits

even if the diss is equal to Ether, he shouldn't care
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 09:54:36 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

V2DHeart

« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2009, 02:20:47 PM »
WIDEawake wont release this, however it will leak in full

A song of this nature being leaked can only be a good thing for Crooked I IMO. Snoop Dogg already knows about a few unpublished diss songs in the Death Row catalog, and due to them having made peace and overlooking all the negativity that's been said on mic released/unreleased shows that they don't look back at that old material as a guidebook on how to function towards each other in current times. Kurupts disses leaked dissing Snoop, Daz, Soopafly etc, while he made peace with them & it didn't harm his "career" (relationship) with them.

Snoop is hardly the management devil on Crooked I's career opportunities. Likely scenario should/when it leak, causes controversy and notability for Crooked I in the terms of general broad-minded Snoop fans thinking it's new and asking questions on it, and possibly checking out Crooked I further. Snoop and/or Crooked explains that it's an old ass diss song, both artists attempt to demean it's appeal to the public, possibly even do a quick song together to verify the fact they are cool, and that the old diss songs from BOTH rappers are out-of-date juvenile nonsense. Both, as artists and businessmen cleverly capitalize on the sudden interest in both rappers to make it profitable - like most Hip Hop beefs, or diss songs, and all is forgotten in a few months time, meanwhile the people who paid up to and 4 figure sums for Crooked I music are p!ssed that it's leaked on the net, like most who pay big bucks and watch as the fence sitters come in and download it as easy as 1,2,3. I too have felt the sting of that, but to say this will ruin Crooked's career is ridiculous

Lmao wow you guys just won't let up do you? crooked has said he don't want the song out and that is how its going to stay for as long as possible. if he is saying that it's for a reason...the clip that was posted was just that a clip..   

That's fine if it's only Crooked I with the track, but there are a number of people online with it, a lot more than the people who have it would like to think.
From an artists prospective they don't always appear to have the best judgment when it comes to their own work, going by other artists out there who have decided to deprive material - material that an entire fan base would have a keen interest in among other general rap fans. It's fine if the artist is a mainstream act, but for people like Crooked I, he needs every bit of promotion possible to ensure his career takes off. Snoop doesn't have muscle at every major, and even if he did, it wouldn't make a difference. People are looking into the Snoop relationship thing too much, and overlooking the fact that the song is a Death Row song, and it's a highly negative song recorded during a time he'd more often than not, would want to forget about
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2009, 03:15:14 PM »
Lol at U.n.t.o.u.c.h.a.b.l.e. Aka ridah trying show his ugly mug here again. Aren't you supposed to be pervin on women thru various sites,pretending to be 29, Latin and full of energy when your a 37 year old puerto rican dude living in someone's basement? Gtfou, stop trying to act special with wavs you got from omar.
Wideasleep will fail

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #80 on: December 21, 2009, 05:51:10 PM »
Lol at U.n.t.o.u.c.h.a.b.l.e. Aka ridah trying show his ugly mug here again. Aren't you supposed to be pervin on women thru various sites,pretending to be 29, Latin and full of energy when your a 37 year old puerto rican dude living in someone's basement? Gtfou, stop trying to act special with wavs you got from omar.

lmao, i have my own place fag, secondly who the fuck is omar? third go succ a dicc...

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #81 on: December 22, 2009, 07:01:00 AM »
Lol is that all you can say Gabriel? Fuckin perv, Omar is los skanless, and you do know that.

Aren't you supposed to be enjoying your Spice Girls Greatest Hits DVD that you ordered on october 16th? Fag eat a big 'cocc', and lick laras ass some more. Hahahaha.
Wideasleep will fail

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #82 on: December 22, 2009, 07:06:15 AM »
Lol is that all you can say Gabriel? Fuckin perv, Omar is los skanless, and you do know that.

Aren't you supposed to be enjoying your Spice Girls Greatest Hits DVD that you ordered on october 16th? Fag eat a big 'cocc', and lick laras ass some more. Hahahaha.

Lmao i never ordered spice gilrs dvd fag, stop using my old account to make me look bad lil homo, stop blocking your number when you prank call me homo, be a real man and talk like one without a blocked number lil retarded indian....basit salaam you shouldnt be listening to hip hop fag, you should be practicing for al-qeada or sum shyt fuck boy...ohh yea im a perv ok, at least i like pussy unlike your homo ass why dont u round up manu, kilo ect..n like their balls like u usually do in blackburn fuck boy...it was Spice 1 greatest hits learn how to read u lil bastard child...
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 07:14:57 AM by U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E. »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: December 22, 2009, 10:03:26 PM »
is that pac at the start of the clip?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.