Author Topic: Racism wasn't around at the beginning  (Read 535 times)

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Racism wasn't around at the beginning
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2010, 03:35:18 AM »
Well I'm glad this thread sufficiently backfired on numb nuts, what an idiotic concept to believe in.

Jrome, nobody is above influence. To say anything about a term like racism is going to be relative to the time we live in. It will constantly change and constantly be held in different lights. Just this evening I heard a bunch of blacks whining on CNN about how Obama is no differen tthan Jesse Jackson and there's no such thing as an uncle tom. We still deal with a wide spectrum of racial beliefs, from yours to mine to momo's to some uppity nig nong who writes for the huffington post. It's just what we live with and will always live with in America.

LOL... now I know why you don't like to express yourself often at this forum

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover

Bananas

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2010, 03:37:29 AM »
stop it lyin' brian you haven't acquired anything except self doubt and bitterness towards ohers, kind of like your time in high school

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2010, 04:05:30 AM »
stop it lyin' brian you haven't acquired anything except self doubt and bitterness towards ohers, kind of like your time in high school

There you go, much better.  Just keep your posts short and expressionless.   Now pant... roll over... chase the bone... Good doggy!

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2010, 05:22:24 AM »
Hahaha, Momo keeps losing.

kemizt

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2010, 10:40:38 PM »
^^ no it fucking isnt. Do you research mate, racism wasn't around at the time of Adam and Eve.

do your research and you'll find out the first historical evidence of racism occurred at the end of the 16th century with the start of the
slave trade from Africa to Britain and to America. It divided people into races and decide that Black Africans were considered an inferior race.

portugal was the first european country to start slavery in 1441. in 1444 the mercado de escravos was built in lisbon. slavery been around since the vikings, muslims & jews etc. do your research :-[