Author Topic: Racism wasn't around at the beginning  (Read 926 times)

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Racism wasn't around at the beginning
« on: December 16, 2009, 03:17:57 PM »
so why do white people tell colored people that we should be grateful we don't face racial persecution as if racism was around from the beginning of humanity.

Bananas

Re: Racism wasn't around at the beginning
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 03:28:11 PM »
Racism HAS been around since the beginning of humanity. All beings on earth have some sort of prejudice against the unknown, whether you be a white skinned human or a lowly sardine, traveling along the current with your family.

Your argument is invalid. As usual.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 03:34:30 PM »
^^ no it fucking isnt. Do you research mate, racism wasn't around at the time of Adam and Eve.

do your research and you'll find out the first historical evidence of racism occurred at the end of the 16th century with the start of the
slave trade from Africa to Britain and to America. It divided people into races and decide that Black Africans were considered an inferior race.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2009, 03:38:13 PM »
so why do white people tell colored people that we should be grateful we don't face racial persecution as if racism was around from the beginning of humanity.

when have the white people announced this?? what did the coloured people say??

Bananas

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2009, 03:42:34 PM »
lol @ Adam and Eve.
I suggest you do your research. The 16th century is pretty recent in the grand scheme of things. If you want to go back even further lets examine why we have the modern race divide for real.

Africa is the cradle of human life, you agree? And don't give me that christian bullshit we know it's not true.

Anyway, Africa = origin of human life.

Original man = black.

Albinism = lite skin, scared the original man. Light skin seen as sin or monstrosity = banished.

Light skinned people migrate north to Europe, thus creating continent of light skinned individuals, aka white people.

Apparently racism was around at the beginning of man, only it was in the favor of blacks...Well, look how that original act of fear and prejudice turned out for them...

Yes, you're done for the day. Re-read if you have to. I provided a nice concise description racism at the beginning of humanity for you, you have no reason to retort with anything but a cosign.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2009, 03:46:49 PM »
WOW

the lengths some people will go to in making up information to win an argument.

The Overfiend

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2009, 05:08:37 PM »

There was no racism in the time of Adam and Eve because there were only those two people in the garden of Eden, as Eve was made from Adam's rib we can assume they had similar superficial genetic characteristics like hair and skin tone. It was only after they both ate from the Tree of Knowledge that they became to think in new dynamic and creative ways: they discovered shame, jealousy and eventually racism followed when Adam's descendants started calling themselves the 'Chosen People' therefore implying that anybody else is inferior.

Jesus later came along and said 'no you got it wrong, we are all God's children'.

This upset the 'Chosen People' because it threatened the psychological foundation that had sustained them throughout the centuries, so they petitioned the local authorities to kill that man...

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2009, 05:25:14 PM »

Just a thought and correct me if i am wrong, but isn't it too simplistic to say we all came from Africa? Africa is a continent and particularly North Africa, there are a light of light skinned people, in Egypt you couldn't exactly call them black etc. So isn't it possible that the white people who migrated lived in a part of Africa which was not inhabited by what people think of as todays black people and therefore there was no kicking out. Surely the premise that they were relies upon them all living together but Africa is absolutely huge and there are vast areas of land which were uninhabited, or inhabited by only a few people.

The Overfiend

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2009, 05:54:42 PM »
The 'people' that came from Africa and spread out across the world were not 'people' in the sense of we as homo-sapiens today.

Around 5 million or so years ago early hominids spread out across the globe, from there Man continued to develop in different regions, his genetics adapted to the environment, leading to the diversity of human characteristics we find in people from different regions today.

Some of us in isolated areas of the globe perfected and developed ways of living in our environment, like indigenous peoples way of living remained unchanged for thousands of years. They had no need for the wheel or to develop sophisticated weaponry.

In other areas of frequent interaction between people, the exposure to different people through culture and war helped spur and necessitate innovation in thinking.

Fraxxx

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2009, 03:34:04 AM »

when have the white people announced this?? what did the coloured people say??

LMAO! But on the real, however racism occurred, nowadays people of every color are guilty of it. Add tribalism and religious prejudices and all that shit and you'll clearly see that mistreatment for superficial reasons is no exclusively white behavior.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

The Overfiend

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2009, 03:57:54 AM »

Add tribalism and religious prejudices and all that shit and you'll clearly see that mistreatment for superficial reasons is no exclusively white behavior.

Yes. Word.

the ghost

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2009, 04:58:32 PM »
^^ no it fucking isnt. Do you research mate, racism wasn't around at the time of Adam and Eve.

do your research and you'll find out the first historical evidence of racism occurred at the end of the 16th century with the start of the
slave trade from Africa to Britain and to America.

Dumbest quote I've ever seen on the Dub.  And that's saying a lot.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2009, 09:22:09 PM »

I have it on good authority Satan called Eve a dirty nigger bitch right after she bit the apple.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2009, 09:57:51 PM »
racism was around before humans even existed.

right after the big bang red space dust captured and abused blue space dust.  coincidentally, this is also the point in time when the crips and bloods were formed. 

its some crazy shit, yo.  do your research.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2009, 09:24:40 PM »

slave trade from Africa to Britain and to America. It divided people into races and decide that Black Africans were considered an inferior race.

Don't know about that homie, I would say racism has been around as long as different races have been around, as people are always going to have some inclination to prefer themselves and those who resemble them as superior.  And there is evidence of racism in recorded history before the 16th century.

However, I do agree with you that it was definitely taken to the extreme level in the transatlantic slave trade in that black = slave and white = free.   Because in previous forms of slavery it was usually the result of a lost battle or war, or extreme poverty, rather than one's racial background.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)