Author Topic: How do u feel about white boys that listen to rap  (Read 882 times)

HBKid_Jr

How do u feel about white boys that listen to rap
« on: January 22, 2002, 05:53:51 PM »
How do u feel about white boys that listen to rap an dress wit like peeps in tha ghetto.  Im white an i listen to rap i wear baggy jeans but tha rest of my shirts are al sport jerseys an a couple of roc-a-wear shits,  an some Nike.  I dont go around callin every1 son an my nigga's,  i never say that an most of tha slang in rap i dont really say for tha exception of some words.  Yet i still called a wigga.  I live in tha burbs now an i dont fit in at all.  I grew up in south ozone park queens NY,  around rap,  i lived right across from tha school yard,  every1 chilled there an rap was always playin rather it be on some1 boombox or there system.  I would go to friends house an they'd be playin rap.  I hung out wit black,  white,  spanish kids.  How do all of you feel when u see a white kid that listens to rap.  Personally i dont care its all good but when i white kid from tha burbs an have never even been close to anything close that resembles tha hood an acts all thugged out an shit it pisses me off.  Cuz every1 has this misconception i wanna be black b/c of these people.  I know i jus ramblin but how does every1 else feel about this
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
Re: How do u feel about white boys that listen to
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2002, 05:55:25 PM »
listen i don't care but dress man , it ain't my problem but they look wack tryin to be someone they ain't and they even get diss fo that , why can't they learn a lesson from this
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2002, 06:05:17 PM »
i got 1 more question,  what about black kids that act like white preppys, i had this kid at work that was like that.  Now when some1 says i wanna be black i dont get pissed i could care less cuz i know im proud to be white.  But when i said jokinly that black kid wanted to be white he got all pissed an every1 said he wanted to kick my ass,  whats up wit that,  its alright for people to say it to me even though it aint tru an yet it aint alright for me to say it about some1 else

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2002, 06:06:33 PM »
The way you dress doesn't mean you want to be a certain race or somethin. You may like the way you dress. It's just people have fucked up thinking. I'm even guilty for doing that, but when I think of it it's wrong.

Dress how you wanna and listen to what you want to listen to. Fuck the haters.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2002, 06:10:25 PM »
i got 1 more question,  what about black kids that act like white preppys, i had this kid at work that was like that.  Now when some1 says i wanna be black i dont get pissed i could care less cuz i know im proud to be white.  But when i said jokinly that black kid wanted to be white he got all pissed an every1 said he wanted to kick my ass,  whats up wit that,  its alright for people to say it to me even though it aint tru an yet it aint alright for me to say it about some1 else

blacks who wanna be white....lol first time i heard that one  ;D
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2002, 06:11:14 PM »
i like white boys!!! it don't matter how they dress... if they ghetto then they cool! ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2002, 06:21:12 PM »

blacks who wanna be white....lol first time i heard that one  ;D

Ever see Brian Gumbel on CBS in the morning. If it wasn't for his dark skin and nappy ass hair I would think he is white.

But really, why should it matter what others think, just do your thing. I have guys makin fun of me all the time cause I sound just like a white guy, hell I can't help it, its just me. That's probably why people think I'm like Carlton all the time but I couldn't give a damn what they say.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2002, 06:26:37 PM »
to quote xzibit from his restless video "do you man, do you"

lol in other words do what you want, as long as you know you're white it shouldn't matter how you dress

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2002, 06:40:04 PM »
Here's a story dat might fit well wit this.......

Last week when I waz going on to tha semester break, My "Asian" (Vietnamese) Algebra teacher told tha class "Everyone go home wit a friend b/c these last dayz are dangerous b/c of tha gangs from tha other schools might cruise around looking 4 some trouble", So I waz like wateva..............

After class I waz checkin my grades on tha wall and she comes up 2 me and goes "Go home after school with someone Rod".........I waz like "It's ok, I alwayz hang wit my boyz after school"..........Then she said "Go home soon after school b/c these young lil trouble making so called gangstas try 2 start stuff wit people like u on tha last dayz".........I waz tellin myself wtf is she on?...........Then I said "Wat u mean people like me?", She said "You're a kind of person dat dresses like a gangsta and does stuff that might intimidate them".........I just then told her "It's Ok, Dont worry, I'll take care of anything"..........

I just didn't talk no more to her, cuz if i tried 2 explain that this is just my style she wouldn't undrestand..........I realized She's just a dumb bitch..........

Soooo, my point finally is some people think like dat and there isn't nuttin u can do bout it, unless if u have tha patience 2 explain 2 em, If u dont got tha patience then fuck wat they think.........I neva let dat shit get 2 me.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2002, 06:41:24 PM »
For me, I'm Mexican and don't give a fuck. But some shit just looks retarted, like some white boys trying to be black, but are rich boys from the 'burbs. I know white guys that are ghetto as fuck, and they cool. But the ones that didn't grow up around it, or are not in it are the ones that annoy me. As for black people that acted white, whatever. I guess they do they own thang, as long as they are happy, cool.

I guess the white trying to be black bothers me most, mainly because minorities, blacks especailly, because in a nation that has forced people to change, the blacks got it the worst. Blacks have very little to identify with, like they brought Rock N Roll as a music form, now it's white music. The worst is when I saw a white guy from the 'burbs with corn rolls talking in ghetto slang, that's too much. Hip-hop was ment to be universal, but I say leave the intercity to the intercity, and people just stay true to themselve, and except themselves. There will be ghetto white people, as well as upper class black people, but everyone should stay true to themselves, because I know most everyone I know can seperate the true from the false.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2002, 07:35:11 PM »
I really don't care about white boys who know they white but dress and listen to Hip Hop. I dislike the ones who take it to the next level otherwise white boys are cool even though I don't know much. I dislike anyone from any race that doesn't try to be themselves.

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2002, 07:59:12 PM »
i dont give a damn who listens to rap.  ur not a wigga if u like rap or dress good or nething like that.  as long as ur stayin real to urself and aint fakin then its all good.  dont give a fuck wut them haters say man.

infinite59

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2002, 10:39:20 PM »
Yo... I grew up in the suburbs most my life, and I got more love and respect for hip-hop culture then most black dude's that live in the city.  And if they got a problem with that, then they need to check themselves.... And second of all, their are alot of black people that wish they were white, I know that shit for a fact.... me personally, honestly I'd probably rather be black, it would make it easier for me to be a Muslim and hip-hop head so I wouldn't have to deal with bullshit like this........   And what is talking black anyway?  I use hip-hop words like "patna" "playa" "dog" "word"... but not often, I don't see anything wrong with using those terms.... I speak intelligently, alot of muthafucka's think that being hip-hop means you have to speak ignorant, it doesn't.  Those are the cats buying Lil Wayne and Lil John and the Eastside Boys Records.     Peace.

bez

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2002, 04:21:13 AM »
Wear what u want, act how u want, listen to waht you want, do what u want, FEEL GOOD

doggmastah

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • All hoez n ya kneez:make way fo tha masta of geez!
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2002, 10:46:04 AM »
It doesn't really matters if u don't like my shit - said Eminem... That says everything! Fuck all those racial stuff and all those who say this is black, this is white, this is jewish, this is latino. I'm latino and i'm proud of it! I love rapp and i'm proud of it! So fuck all da rest, i like to talk rap, so what's da problem? As long as your for real, no problem! I've been discriminated to many times in my own country - Portugal- just for being born in France! I've been discriminated in so many places just for bein' latino and i look like white! Peace to all homiez at WCC! Keep it real! Fuck all haters!
PEACE1!

AMC- Spittin' from Portugal da French emcee!

Affiliated to the WSFC-West Side French Connection-