Author Topic: How do u feel about white boys that listen to rap  (Read 864 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: How do u feel about white boys that listen to
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2002, 11:24:28 AM »
yo as long as ya bein ya self its all good. but when i go college n i see some white guy tryna be all black i think what a dickhead...same with some blick guy who comes on smoe fool tryna be all white up my ass. all i say is if ya white n listen rap music....who gives a fuck.....if that how ya dress.......who gives a fuck......but if ya tryna be black when thats not u, u need to sort ya slef out, same to blick guys who wanna be white
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Tecknine

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2002, 12:48:50 PM »
i am white and listen to rap music...I often get shit for it .I live in the city so i basically grew up with it..i think everyone has a right to listen to whateva they want..Hip hop is a culture.Not a race.

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2002, 02:39:04 PM »
i look at it like this...when it comes down to hip-hop, white people get it the most disses if they're down with hip-hop....cuz if you look at mexicans or asians...when they listen to hip-hop....its not absurb as if a white boy listen to it...cuz mexicans and asians have their rappers who they can feel comfortable listening to for example

mexicans= big pun, fat joe, tony touch, etc.

asians= drunken tiger, wu-tang, NAS, neptunes

whites= eminem, bubba sparkx(lol)

and still till this day i know for a fact that eminem or bubba sparks get dissed for being white and rapping.......i think they get dissed cuz peeps don't probably wanna see another "rock" scenario....although i WON'T be suprised if white people takeover hip-hop like they did with rock 20 years from now....i wouldn't care though as long as its REAL and dope.......and about the clothes thing, WHO GIVES A SHIT??? so if i decided to wear black suits then all of a sudden i'm a wannabe italin??? or if i love mexican food then i'm a mexian wannabe?? its ridiculous you see there is a difference between just loving it and being a wannabe...if i see a white boy who just loves hip-hop and listen to records and shit like that..that is NOT a wannabe...but if they starting braiding thier hair(lmao), pull one leg up, strutting, lol then youre taking it kinda far and youre just making a fool of yourself, at least in other peoples eyes....

TheShiznit227

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "We Livin' this shit 'til the day that we die, Survival of the Fit only the strong survive..." Mobb Deep
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2002, 03:07:16 PM »
I really don't give a fuck who listens to rap...but I do think it is pretty stupid that whites outside of an urban environment to wear urban clothing lines...Im not sayin it wasn't meant for whites, but primarily you'd get called a wigger if you're from/live in the burbs...All the white kids at my school (like all 6 of 'em) wear urban clothes and never get called wiggers, but, for example I'll be at the mall wit' my cousin or sumthin' and you'll see a group of 12 year old white kids that are wearin rags with they hats tilted to the side, all wearin' Pelle Pelle and what have you...THAT is my definetion of wigger...
"One Nation under a Groove, gettin' down jus' for tha funk of it..."

"Rest In Peace to all lives Stolen on September 11th, 2001..." Trey Lawrence III

"Yo, they call me Nas, I'm not your legal type of fella/Moet drinkin, marijuana smokin street dwellah" Nas on "Represent"

CodeCaine

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • reppin for the south, North Cackalac fool
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2002, 03:57:43 PM »
i cant stand this or any kind of racism....EVERY single day sumone makes a remark to me about how i think im black or how i dress black, act black, or talk black. and most of tha time its from black kids... my new spanish assistant manager at work also makes these comments like last week i wore a pair of black sweatpants and a black shirt to work and he said "no matter how black your clothes are you'll never be black"...then today he told me to straighten an 8 ft section and i wuz jokin around and said that i cant count to 8 i can only count to four and he said "that just proves your black"...then i go to school in the morning wit this black kid brandon and he is always makin comments about how i act black...i am tired of this shit i dont act any way i am just being my self..... fuck them ignorant people
It's CodeKane fool
Everybody knows Carolina's my home, this is my heart baby, this is my soul.

Folks think I'm out of my mind
I'm out of line a lot of times
I don't give a fuck bout guidelines
Do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it
You-you ain't like what I'm doin', you ain't got to
Petey Pab

Plus a buncha country boys wit gats, you don't want none-a that
-Scales

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2002, 05:29:29 PM »
I work at an office, and the people around there always trip when I listen to rap, LOL.  I don't dress black though, It just don't look cool to me.  I hate seeing white kids that are obviously rich wearing urban stuff, it just looks ignorant to me, like you're trying to be somethin' that ain't you.  On the other hand, you got white kids that are livin on the block and wear urban, I don't see nothing wrong with that.  On rags and stuff... if you ain't in a gang, you don't need to be wearin' it, simple as that.  

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2002, 05:34:14 PM »
over here they regoniza gang members over their bandana's color , not the way they dress , cause the fashion makes people dress the same everywhere
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2002, 05:59:41 PM »
well i was watchin this report on the whole john walker thing ..and they were talkin abt how rap music had influenced him and then this guy who is in the music industry said that ..."80% of rap music is bought by middle class whites"..
i was shocked at that statistic.. but happy that rap is being appreciated by everyone...

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2002, 06:06:56 PM »
well i was watchin this report on the whole john walker thing ..and they were talkin abt how rap music had influenced him and then this guy who is in the music industry said that ..."80% of rap music is bought by middle class whites"..
i was shocked at that statistic.. but happy that rap is being appreciated by everyone...

80% damn,  but how much of tha rap music is pop shit like ja-rule,  nelly,  eminem (dont get me wrong imma huge em fan).  Also look at majority of tha peeps on this board,  whites seem like tha minority here while most of you are asian,  black or hispanic.  Also a lot of people in tha ghetto cant afford to buy these albums they always listen rap,  when i was a kid an when my dad drove through tha ghetto they was always playin rap so that is a very misleading statistic

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2002, 06:39:49 PM »
Sand naggas runnin shit
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2002, 07:08:46 PM »
Sand naggas runnin shit

word

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2002, 12:59:29 PM »
to quote xzibit from his restless video "do you man, do you"

lol in other words do what you want, as long as you know you're white it shouldn't matter how you dress

I agree, I'm cool with white people listening to rap (by the way I'm latino for those who didn't know)
the way they dress is ok with me, its their own style , sometimes I think they taking it too far but thats their thing, I have a white friend who listens to rap and if u dont look at his face you would swear that he is black but he isn't, but he doesn't act black or anything he is just himself, I just find it funny when the white boys don't think they are white, and think they are black

drugz_n_alkahol

• Lil Geezy
  • fuck racism
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2002, 02:37:29 PM »
As long as you don't think the freckles on your skin mean you're black it's aight :). I think it doesn't matter which skin color you got. I only hate those white people (I'm white too)who use the n-word all the time when talkin to their white friends. It's disrespectful. Like this guy at a house party a while ago who had beef with one of my homies and was screamin shit like "Don't fuckin' touch me nigga!" (in English) all the time. Considering the fact that I live in Germany it was just dumb. Though I was pretty high then I still thought "what the fuck is wrong with this guy?" I grew up listening to hip-hop so I use hip-hop language pretty often. Just gotta watch my mouth a bit so I won't call everyone motherfucker...
"Without a gun and a badge what do ya got? A sucka in a uniform waitin to get shot" - Eazy-E

"Instead a war on poverty they got a war on drugs, so the police can bother me" - 2Pac

Instant_Killa

« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2002, 03:03:32 PM »
i hate white ppl who act like wanabees, like listenin to rap n not givin a fukc bout what the songs mean.i mean they just play nelly n shit in their cars n think thats cool. well it just pisses me off, they also act like black ppl when they don need to....why cant they be emselves?

Peace

Hack Wilson - real

Re: How do u feel about white boys that listen to rap
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2013, 12:38:14 PM »
i hate them