Author Topic: How do u feel about white boys that listen to rap  (Read 879 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: How do u feel about white boys that listen to rap
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2013, 08:18:14 AM »
Well 0- runs in our family, it is the Illuminati blood type after all.

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2013, 11:37:08 AM »
damn, yall are special

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
Re: How do u feel about white boys that listen to
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2013, 03:42:00 PM »
i like white boys!!! it don't matter how they dress... if they ghetto then they cool! ;D
damn....m dogss sister would fuck anything

lmao

was that her account?
lol @ if they ghetto

bitches who look for that trait in a man are bound to have 5 kids by 7 different fathers. i dont even know how thats possible.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: How do u feel about white boys that listen to
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2013, 04:13:17 PM »
i like white boys!!! it don't matter how they dress... if they ghetto then they cool! ;D
damn....m dogss sister would fuck anything

lmao

was that her account?
lol @ if they ghetto

bitches who look for that trait in a man are bound to have 5 kids by 7 different fathers. i dont even know how thats possible.

this totally explains mdogg's political leanings
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2013, 05:18:55 PM »
m dogg likes bloated govt spending on social programs so they can take care of all his nieces n nephews. His whore sister's baby daddys ain't gonna do it........but they ghetto tho so its ok lol

im from Poland
LOL!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2013, 06:04:46 PM »
Okay, because my sister has lots of kids, you know ZERO! But then again Ricky, you just a troll who has nothing better to do that try to prove points with facts that don't exist. It's like your a Republican or something.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2013, 07:14:13 PM »
and since i'm a republican according to you, does that mean i will consider all your sister's abortions as murdered children?

she givin the muhfucka who shot up sandyhook a run for his money then.

im from Poland
LOL!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2013, 07:18:59 PM »
i used to go to sandy hook so i should find that offensive but LOL

m dogg, you never DID say your sister hasn't been knocked up before so he has a point :D

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2013, 07:57:08 PM »
lmao

theres always a hole in misinformationDogg's story somewhere
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2013, 07:59:21 PM »
we all know OG classic material says white people can't listen to rap..but if you're a black guy from jersey who's too scared to fight a midget you met online then your opinion means everything  8)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2013, 08:14:05 PM »
Act like a Republican, get called a Republican.

And I did mention why she hasn't had an abortion either. Well one, we are Catholics and so it's out the question right away. But as I said, she's O negative, which means she can only hold a baby of another negative male. Considering negative blood types are rare, she has never actually been pregnant.

Now, I also mentioned that I am the Illuminati. Well that's only half a joke. I do have Illuminati blood lines through my Basque background. That's were the O negative blood line comes from, and it's why for many generations there was lots of cousins marrying cousins. But that's another story for another time.

Bottom line, unless my sister gets a shot, she doesn't get pregnant. She's waiting to get married to get that shot. But I already explained that and Ricky just ignores and talks. It's like he's Rush.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2013, 09:24:35 PM »

And I did mention why she hasn't had an abortion either. Well one, we are Catholics and so it's out the question right away. But as I said, she's O negative, which means she can only hold a baby of another negative male. Considering negative blood types are rare, she has never actually been pregnant.
thats not even true u dumb fuckin wetback. i hope u dont teach science in that kindergarten class u teach.

holy shit, ur sister could be 9 months pregnant and if she told u she gained a lot of weight you would buy it. kinda like ur obama talks about transparency in his administration, but u only get to see whats goin on when someone leaks shit.

denounce ur american citizenship and move to poland. u would fit in over there.

im from Poland
LOL!

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2013, 09:25:48 PM »
i used to go to sandy hook so i should find that offensive but LOL

m dogg, you never DID say your sister hasn't been knocked up before so he has a point :D

u know the point i was tryin to make lol

ricky v ain't down with hurtin kids n shit. fuck the nigga that did that.

im from Poland
LOL!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2013, 10:07:53 PM »

thats not even true u dumb fuckin wetback. i hope u dont teach science in that kindergarten class u teach.

holy shit, ur sister could be 9 months pregnant and if she told u she gained a lot of weight you would buy it. kinda like ur obama talks about transparency in his administration, but u only get to see whats goin on when someone leaks shit.

http://americanpregnancy.org/pregnancycomplications/rhfactor-2.html

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2013, 10:34:51 PM »

http://americanpregnancy.org/pregnancycomplications/rhfactor-2.html
i know al about Rh factor, numbnuts. i dont need no damn link. they teach u this shit in highschool science but ur fat ass musta had a hard time with it since u barely know english.

lemme break it down for u tho: a Rh negative woman can have a chid with a Rh positive male with no problems if its her first pregnancy. the mother's Rh negative blood never interacts with the child's Rh positive blood and vice versa. however, sometimes during birth, there can be tears in the lining of the uterus and some of the child's Rh positive blood can make contact with the mother's blood. this causes the mother to make antibodies against Rh positive blood which CAN complicate future pregnancies ONLY if there were uterine tears. now if there are tears in the uterus and Rh psitive antibodies are made by the mother, a shot is needed to prevent the RH antibodies from causing miscarraiges but again, ONLY if there are uterine tears.

and that was off the top of my fuckin head muhfucka. u so dumb, u postin up links u read and still aint got shit right. and im a high school dropout LOL

career students like u are just wastes of life. especially if u still dumb as shit after attending and working in schools all ur life. i feel bad for u and all your bastard nieces n nephews, b.

im from Poland
LOL!