Author Topic: How do u feel about white boys that listen to rap  (Read 877 times)

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
Re: How do u feel about white boys that listen to rap
« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2013, 10:41:24 PM »
so what im sayin is ur bitch whore of a sister could have a child without any complications despite havin a O- blood type.

u keep tellin yaself that she couldnt though if it makes u feel better. kinda like u tell urself SGV ran away from u when u know the truth is he didn't.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2013, 06:04:16 AM »
Act like a Republican, get called a Republican.

And I did mention why she hasn't had an abortion either. Well one, we are Catholics and so it's out the question right away. But as I said, she's O negative, which means she can only hold a baby of another negative male. Considering negative blood types are rare, she has never actually been pregnant.
thats not even true u dumb fuckin wetback. i hope u dont teach science in that kindergarten class u teach.

holy shit, ur sister could be 9 months pregnant and if she told u she gained a lot of weight you would buy it. kinda like ur obama talks about transparency in his administration, but u only get to see whats goin on when someone leaks shit.

denounce ur american citizenship and move to poland. u would fit in over there.

http://americanpregnancy.org/pregnancycomplications/rhfactor-2.html
i know al about Rh factor, numbnuts. i dont need no damn link. they teach u this shit in highschool science but ur fat ass musta had a hard time with it since u barely know english.

lemme break it down for u tho: a Rh negative woman can have a chid with a Rh positive male with no problems if its her first pregnancy. the mother's Rh negative blood never interacts with the child's Rh positive blood and vice versa. however, sometimes during birth, there can be tears in the lining of the uterus and some of the child's Rh positive blood can make contact with the mother's blood. this causes the mother to make antibodies against Rh positive blood which CAN complicate future pregnancies ONLY if there were uterine tears. now if there are tears in the uterus and Rh psitive antibodies are made by the mother, a shot is needed to prevent the RH antibodies from causing miscarraiges but again, ONLY if there are uterine tears.

and that was off the top of my fuckin head muhfucka. u so dumb, u postin up links u read and still aint got shit right. and im a high school dropout LOL

career students like u are just wastes of life. especially if u still dumb as shit after attending and working in schools all ur life. i feel bad for u and all your bastard nieces n nephews, b.

Hey, without getting to personal, I have aunts and other relatives who have never had kids, but instead many miscarriages. In our family, that's how it affects us. You really are a high school drop out.

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2013, 08:03:42 AM »
REGULATE NEEDED 12 TRACKS LIKE "REGULATE"

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2013, 04:23:25 PM »

And I did mention why she hasn't had an abortion either. Well one, we are Catholics and so it's out the question right away. But as I said, she's O negative, which means she can only hold a baby of another negative male. Considering negative blood types are rare, she has never actually been pregnant.
thats not even true u dumb fuckin wetback. i hope u dont teach science in that kindergarten class u teach.

holy shit, ur sister could be 9 months pregnant and if she told u she gained a lot of weight you would buy it. kinda like ur obama talks about transparency in his administration, but u only get to see whats goin on when someone leaks shit.

i know al about Rh factor, numbnuts. i dont need no damn link. they teach u this shit in highschool science but ur fat ass musta had a hard time with it since u barely know english.

lemme break it down for u tho: a Rh negative woman can have a chid with a Rh positive male with no problems if its her first pregnancy. the mother's Rh negative blood never interacts with the child's Rh positive blood and vice versa. however, sometimes during birth, there can be tears in the lining of the uterus and some of the child's Rh positive blood can make contact with the mother's blood. this causes the mother to make antibodies against Rh positive blood which CAN complicate future pregnancies ONLY if there were uterine tears. now if there are tears in the uterus and Rh psitive antibodies are made by the mother, a shot is needed to prevent the RH antibodies from causing miscarraiges but again, ONLY if there are uterine tears.

and that was off the top of my fuckin head muhfucka. u so dumb, u postin up links u read and still aint got shit right. and im a high school dropout LOL

career students like u are just wastes of life. especially if u still dumb as shit after attending and working in schools all ur life. i feel bad for u and all your bastard nieces n nephews, b.

Hey, without getting to personal, I have aunts and other relatives who have never had kids, but instead many miscarriages. In our family, that's how it affects us. You really are a high school drop out.
theres a lot of reasons why ppl get miscarraiges. isnt always bcuz of a negative blood type.

u can talk about me bein a highschool dropout all u want but u aint got no reply to anything i said other than "well.....it just happens to me" when i explained to u why thats not the case.

shit, and i guarantee i make more money than u. ur degrees and all ya "education" dont mean shit if u cant use it to ya benefit. u can hardly write and read, dogg. nigga, we got asians n indians who come here, cant speak a lick of english at first, graduate and know more than ur ass.

shits pathetic.

im from Poland
LOL!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2013, 05:44:30 AM »

theres a lot of reasons why ppl get miscarraiges. isnt always bcuz of a negative blood type.

u can talk about me bein a highschool dropout all u want but u aint got no reply to anything i said other than "well.....it just happens to me" when i explained to u why thats not the case.

shit, and i guarantee i make more money than u. ur degrees and all ya "education" dont mean shit if u cant use it to ya benefit. u can hardly write and read, dogg. nigga, we got asians n indians who come here, cant speak a lick of english at first, graduate and know more than ur ass.

shits pathetic.

Well, point is, my sister ain't got a bunch of kids. She gots none. If you Google O negative miscarriage, there are tons to reliable sites that talk about O- causing miscarriage and you are going off what your teacher said. Teachers lie to you.

And you talk about making more money than me. I own a house in the suburbs, own two cars and can pay for my child's daycare. I don't give a fuck how much you make, I don't give a fuck what you do. What I do know muthaphukka, I ain't broke in San Bernardino no more, and my son is being raised right. That's ALL I give a fuck about. 

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2013, 02:55:55 PM »
ha u couldnt even afford to live in one of the shittiest parts in cali. yeah, i could buy and sell u.

im from Poland
LOL!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2013, 02:59:22 PM »
ha u couldnt even afford to live in one of the shittiest parts in cali. yeah, i could buy and sell u.

Nice, but I charge more than the dudes at Home Depot for work.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2013, 03:05:32 PM »

that aint really sayin much gramps.

im from Poland
LOL!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: August 23, 2013, 11:52:34 PM »

that aint really sayin much gramps.

It's not suppose to youngblood.

Remedy360

« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2013, 09:52:42 AM »
I hate it.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: August 25, 2013, 02:31:56 AM »
fuck 'em