Author Topic: Even Mariah Carey is Dissing Eminem Now  (Read 371 times)

eNgIeS

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re:Even Mariah Carey is Dissing Eminem Now
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2002, 06:04:16 AM »
Interesting. But you know if Em does come back he'll probably hurt her more than she could ever hurt him, he's practically laid his whole life out in his records, she hasn't exactly exposed anything, and you know he'll straight call her out, no indirect shit.

Exactly

Mariah is a slut. First she was a goodie goodie with an old husband, then she decided to sit on Mase's laps in Honey video & continuely show her sexuality for like 4 years until after an AWFUL, & I mean as in, worst movie ever, film & soundtrack she breaks down

She didn't kill Eminem, whoa all she did was say he is a fad (aka another Vanilla Ice) that shit has been said since Em got into the game & the "fad" hasn't ended as Eminem's music has grown & developed with the times.

& she says he cry's, well even if that is true (hell who doesnt sometimes), at least he doesnt cry as much as her & have a breakdown

This is all an attempt to get attention coz know one cares about her anymore. I hope she is reading this right now. MARIAH, I would fuck you up the ass with no vaseline & then cum on your damn Glitter DVD, break it up & shove it in your mouth so you can have another break down stank hoe

eNgIeS

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2002, 06:05:23 AM »
I think Mariah totally has the right to diss Eminem..but her calling him a novelty act is insane.  3 classic solo albums, a successful D12 album, and a soundtrack that has already gone platinum plus in just a few weeks and hes a novelty act?  I mean come on-Im so sick of people playing the race card or saying Eminem is a fad.  In hiphop fads dont have 5 successful albums.

Chuuuuch

Exactly

D-12 wasnt as bad as alot of people said.
Eminem Show isnt a classic IMO but a great album
8 Mile is very good
Marshall Mathers & Slim Shady are classics, esspecially Slim Shady that was Em at his lyrical best

infinite59

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2002, 06:31:00 AM »
whats even more sad is pieces of shit like hatesrats r goin diss eminem for not replyin an when he does reply goin diss eminem than for dissin pop stars

WORD

DPGC2003

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
  • Crissy M
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2002, 08:12:59 AM »
The real story behind her and Em is that she tried to get Em to appear on her album but he really wasn't feeling her like that so she went all crazy on him...She started leaving messages on his phone and shit...So he had to end whatever relationship they had...
Rainstorm the back of the bank, bustin loose like Muggsy
Typhoons, Kurupt Calhoun
with a platoon of backwards ass buffoons
Ready to shoot anything that moves             Kurupt-Trylogy

Timcasic

« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2002, 05:44:21 PM »
She said "fuckin"?

Trauma-san

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline