Author Topic: Eminem Blames Drug Use for Poor Quality of 'Relapse'  (Read 2217 times)

Lucifuge

Re: Eminem Blames Drug Use for Poor Quality of 'Relapse'
« Reply #90 on: December 21, 2009, 01:31:14 AM »
LyRiCaL_G i rember u from shadyblock forum, or some shit like that,u open up some topics abaut, he's amazing flow and lyrcs,but ok u are G :-[
I mean Rakim is Rakim did he bether than Em? dont know but i know, Eminem is best in last decade,Rakim was in he's decade right know he just living on old fame ;) ;)
Get walk on u are bullshiter for real...yea i'm white but my fav mc is black so u lost  :D
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 01:43:34 AM by Bosna Boi »
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #91 on: December 21, 2009, 06:56:46 AM »
LyRiCaL_G i rember u from shadyblock forum, or some shit like that,u open up some topics abaut, he's amazing flow and lyrcs,but ok u are G :-[
I mean Rakim is Rakim did he bether than Em? dont know but i know, Eminem is best in last decade,Rakim was in he's decade right know he just living on old fame ;) ;)
Get walk on u are bullshiter for real...yea i'm white but my fav mc is black so u lost  :D

wrong, i dont even know what the fuck a shadyblock forum is. ::) i checked up d12world a few times a long long time ago but when i read the amount of bullshit eminem groupies spit on that forum, i just couldnt hack joining, you should join though, you'd fit in right in. I try n keep it dubcc strictly ;-)

Basic point, we agree to disagree on eminem. I think he is beast on his day but i think others are better than him. After relapse 2, we'll see how good he really is. He surely cant drop three below par albums in a row with the amount of backing he has behind him...right?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #92 on: December 21, 2009, 07:08:37 AM »
^oh, but i am objective, you just don't agree with that i say. 8)

EDIT: don't act like you don't come into every Eminem thread & give some sort of negative feed about him lol; always downsizing him & what-not.

anyway, no one is hating on Rakim; people are just saying that his last album was great, but to consider it "classic" is out of the question.

this is why guys like Bishop Lamont will never get a chance, because people like you belittle him to nothing when he is clearly one of the best up & coming guys. i would take The Reformation right now over a new Rae album, to want a third remake of OB4CL is ridiculous.
agreed

EDIT: don't act like you don't come into every Eminem thread & give some sort of negative feed about him lol; always downsizing him & what-not.

anyway, no one is hating on Rakim; people are just saying that his last album was great, but to consider it "classic" is out of the question.

this is why guys like Bishop Lamont will never get a chance, because people like you belittle him to nothing when he is clearly one of the best up & coming guys. i would take The Reformation right now over a new Rae album, to want a third remake of OB4CL is ridiculous.

oh we def don't agree on much, luckily but we do both think cham is on some next shit so we good there  ;)

as for eminem, im pretty sure i just gave him his props for his verse on the joint with lil wayne just in another eminem thread and just in here i gave him his props for his verse on forever, his older shit and called him one of the best to do it...selective attention much? yes i said some critical stuff too but eminem fans catch feelings to quick when it comes to the 'great white hope' lol...

As for bishop lamont...up n coming? dudes past 30, he is way past up n coming and not given a chance? dude dropped a first single which had dre production on it, was funded for many mixtapes such a confessional etc...not given a chance? most niggaz would have given an arm to be in the situation he was in, get the fuck outta here with that bullshit...in the end, u gotta make some sorta appeal to, thus far he aint. I aint even hating on bishop, im just saying, how u gonna diss rae than be loving some banks bullshit and bishop shit..i wasnt being critical of them, i was jus saying rae done had a career, banks aint done shit, his albums were both average and and bishop aint done nothin past a mixtape.
LOL yeah he was given a chance by Dre, but interscope isn't behind it. Grow up got pulled remember?
Bishop Lamont can't do nothing about it, except drop music

dre-day im proud to say i feel you have stepped up your game alot over the years, you a good poster who i agree with quite abit AT TIMES these days.

Anyway yeh he was given a chance by dre, not many at all can say that and with that comes alot of perks too. He wouldnt have been able to drop the quality of mixtapes and amount he dropped with the production he had on them if he was anywhere else imo. However itts easy for people to blame interscope for not being behind him. By signing him they showed him backing, sure it was a dre signing, but interscope has to back it for it to happen, they did. He had a few times to try and get big, he was getting in the way of 50/eminem n dre and for interscope and both times, first with feel on it (i love the instrumental to that joint) and then with grow up he really created no buzz. Sure interscope kinda pulled the plug on grow up after initial mixed reactions and apparently dre not feeling the tune was the right one or something, i cant even remember but he had backing with feel on it too but that never went anywhere.

As a business, interscope have boardmembers/shareholders to answer too and so on im guessing and they must have yearly targets they need to meet. If they feel bishop aint making the moves and they need someone else out who is more likely to get them success, they have to go about there business and do it. Bishop was given more backing than most new niggaz will EVER get in todays climate. But when you have 50 n eminem waiting on dre and interscope waiting on dre, sooner or later u gotta say, 'dre check it, bishop aint doing shit, we need numbers and money, u need to focus on getting eminem n 50 out and your own shit, because bishop aint lookin like blowing up yet' and i think thats a fair assessment. Maybe bishop will come out after detox if that ever comes out and if he is on it.

I actually agree with u but i dont think bishop can really be lookin on waiting for interscope n dre no more. He just needs to drop music. Surely even on the sidelines being with dre for so long must have given him plenty of links within the music industry and he just needs to keep releasing music like u said.

I'll actually be checkin the team america mixtape once it drops fully, should have some dope cuts in it but honestly, bishop is not someone im goin out my way to check up on, its not like im hating on it, he just aint hit me like that yet. But i still check on his music, maybe its the dre connection of the westcoast factor, i dunno lol

my bad about the bigassssss post  8)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: December 21, 2009, 08:24:09 AM »
I agree that he's had some support from Interscope but you all are acting like he was pushed and properly presented to the public which he has not been.  If you want an example of someone who is new and has backing look at Drake or someone slightly older look at Game.  Lil Wayne threw himself behind Drake  and 50 threw himself behind Game.  Without these two people showing love they would not have broken through into the mainstream.   Has Bishop Lamont had that?  No.  This is true for most artists - without Dre, Eminem would not have broken through.  Without Eminem it's unlikley 50 would have broken through with the same impact.  Bishop Lamont has not had this.  Show me the single where Dr.Dre and him rap together.  There isn't one.   They're either going to let him try to build up his own steam; wait until Detox drops to showcase the new talent of Interscope; let him stay in label hell; or drop him. 

Either way Bishop has done more than a lot of cats can ever claim. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #94 on: December 21, 2009, 11:58:22 AM »

agreed

oh we def don't agree on much, luckily but we do both think cham is on some next shit so we good there  ;)

as for eminem, im pretty sure i just gave him his props for his verse on the joint with lil wayne just in another eminem thread and just in here i gave him his props for his verse on forever, his older shit and called him one of the best to do it...selective attention much? yes i said some critical stuff too but eminem fans catch feelings to quick when it comes to the 'great white hope' lol...

As for bishop lamont...up n coming? dudes past 30, he is way past up n coming and not given a chance? dude dropped a first single which had dre production on it, was funded for many mixtapes such a confessional etc...not given a chance? most niggaz would have given an arm to be in the situation he was in, get the fuck outta here with that bullshit...in the end, u gotta make some sorta appeal to, thus far he aint. I aint even hating on bishop, im just saying, how u gonna diss rae than be loving some banks bullshit and bishop shit..i wasnt being critical of them, i was jus saying rae done had a career, banks aint done shit, his albums were both average and and bishop aint done nothin past a mixtape.
LOL yeah he was given a chance by Dre, but interscope isn't behind it. Grow up got pulled remember?
Bishop Lamont can't do nothing about it, except drop music

dre-day im proud to say i feel you have stepped up your game alot over the years, you a good poster who i agree with quite abit AT TIMES these days.

Anyway yeh he was given a chance by dre, not many at all can say that and with that comes alot of perks too. He wouldnt have been able to drop the quality of mixtapes and amount he dropped with the production he had on them if he was anywhere else imo. However itts easy for people to blame interscope for not being behind him. By signing him they showed him backing, sure it was a dre signing, but interscope has to back it for it to happen, they did. He had a few times to try and get big, he was getting in the way of 50/eminem n dre and for interscope and both times, first with feel on it (i love the instrumental to that joint) and then with grow up he really created no buzz. Sure interscope kinda pulled the plug on grow up after initial mixed reactions and apparently dre not feeling the tune was the right one or something, i cant even remember but he had backing with feel on it too but that never went anywhere.

As a business, interscope have boardmembers/shareholders to answer too and so on im guessing and they must have yearly targets they need to meet. If they feel bishop aint making the moves and they need someone else out who is more likely to get them success, they have to go about there business and do it. Bishop was given more backing than most new niggaz will EVER get in todays climate. But when you have 50 n eminem waiting on dre and interscope waiting on dre, sooner or later u gotta say, 'dre check it, bishop aint doing shit, we need numbers and money, u need to focus on getting eminem n 50 out and your own shit, because bishop aint lookin like blowing up yet' and i think thats a fair assessment. Maybe bishop will come out after detox if that ever comes out and if he is on it.

I actually agree with u but i dont think bishop can really be lookin on waiting for interscope n dre no more. He just needs to drop music. Surely even on the sidelines being with dre for so long must have given him plenty of links within the music industry and he just needs to keep releasing music like u said.

I'll actually be checkin the team america mixtape once it drops fully, should have some dope cuts in it but honestly, bishop is not someone im goin out my way to check up on, its not like im hating on it, he just aint hit me like that yet. But i still check on his music, maybe its the dre connection of the westcoast factor, i dunno lol

my bad about the bigassssss post  8)
thanks  :) i appreciate your honesty.
i've gained more respect for you over time as well: you're cool in my book 8) i appreciate the positive attitude.

about interscope: yeah off course they've given the green light a few times, when it involved Bishop Lamont, but they never really showed that they wanted him to shine.
he just gets the stat quo treatment.
i really think he's trying to make the best out of the situation.

and i respect your opinion about bishop off course :)

also, nothing wrong with a large post :D

Lucifuge

« Reply #95 on: December 21, 2009, 12:27:40 PM »

wrong, i dont even know what the fuck a shadyblock forum is. ::) i checked up d12world a few times a long long time ago but when i read the amount of bullshit eminem groupies spit on that forum, i just couldnt hack joining, you should join though, you'd fit in right in. I try n keep it dubcc strictly ;-)

Basic point, we agree to disagree on eminem. I think he is beast on his day but i think others are better than him. After relapse 2, we'll see how good he really is. He surely cant drop three below par albums in a row with the amount of backing he has behind him...right?

i remeber the name... i mean encore is wack as fuck but thats only bad album 4/5 ..thats real..we see R2 whats he cooking ;)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: December 21, 2009, 01:31:00 PM »
I was never a fan of "Feel On It" for Bishop to come with that track as a single was weak, very weak