Author Topic: rankings of producers coast 2 coast  (Read 390 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: rankings of producers coast 2 coast
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2009, 05:41:26 PM »
aite anymore?
if not what are the top 10 producers?
rza wins it for me
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2009, 05:57:21 PM »
aite anymore?
if not what are the top 10 producers?
rza wins it for me

my top 10

dr dre
dj premo
rza
dj quik
esham
large professor
pete rock
j dilla
big stretch  (of the Live Squad)
johnny j  (mainly just for his work on 2pac and Big Syke/Evil Mind Gangsta songs)
necro
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2009, 06:35:32 PM »
so hack dre is the best producer pretty much ever to you?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2009, 08:11:54 PM »
so hack dre is the best producer pretty much ever to you?
well it comes down to this

Dre's body of word: Str8 outta compton (producer/part time rapper), niggaz 4 life (producer/full time rapper), eazy does it (producer), chronic (producer/full time), doggystyle (producer only), chronic 2001 (producer/part time rapper), No One CAn Do It Better (producer), songs like Cali Love, Natural Born Killers, Can't C Me, Real THugs with crooked I etc.

Premo's body of work:  Gangstarr, Special Teamz, Nas and Biggie albums etc.

RZA:  36 Chambers, Liquid Swords, Only Built 4 Cuban Linx, Tical, Return to the 36 Chambers, several other Wu tracks
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2009, 08:43:25 PM »
aite but the test is who can make the best piece of muzik from nuthin then and now dont matter
thats why khalil is in there...cuz hes newer but he can cook up some crack

wheres alchemist on your list?

Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2009, 09:02:47 PM »
aite but the test is who can make the best piece of muzik from nuthin then and now dont matter
thats why khalil is in there...cuz hes newer but he can cook up some crack

wheres alchemist on your list?

i see nothing wrong with sampling - as long as it's not something everybody and their mother has sampled

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2009, 09:05:14 PM »
alchemist is jus nuthin special as a producer but why people put him up there at the top...

so what producer makes the muzik to where you cant believe somethin was made that good....who can keep on makin bangers
and if you have necro above dre, rza, & face we gotta problem...lol
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2009, 09:07:32 PM »
alchemist is jus nuthin special as a producer but why people put him up there at the top...

so what producer makes the muzik to where you cant believe somethin was made that good....who can keep on makin bangers
and if you have necro above dre, rza, & face we gotta problem...lol

1-necro is heavily regarded by BCC, Wu-tang and several other NY rappers as one of the top producers in the game

2-i never said Necro was better than Dre or Rza, go look at my list

3-Necro is one of the few rappers who profits off of his instrumental albums

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2009, 09:22:37 PM »
nah i was playin hack cuz i know you think necro is dope
but bottomline only person that can come close to rza's power performance is dre imo
so rza is the best producer overall
name me a producer better than rza?
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2009, 09:36:20 PM »
i already did

premo

and what about Esham?  Esham's production on "Dead Flowerz", "Closed Casket", "Doubelievengod", "Multikillionaire", "www.com", "kkkill the fetus", "tongues", "judgement day 1" and "judgement day 2" is amazing

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2009, 09:45:24 PM »
i need to check more into esham but thats another 1 i dont get as to why premo should be considered the best producer
what rza can make from muzik is amazin not that premo cant but not on the same level as rza or dre
but i guess dre gets alot of help where as rza and premo prolly dont
Cube