Author Topic: you believe in comin back after dyin?  (Read 1421 times)

Blasphemy

Re: you believe in comin back after dyin?
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2009, 01:47:43 AM »
To quote Eazy E "If there is a Hell Below we're All gonna Go". Pretty much, IF there was 1, not even 1/3 of the human race would be able to get on gods good side. Mainly because we all sin, we all are hypocrites to a extent (and rarely does anyone want to try and stop them), We are aggressive, we hold priorities and beliefs that have been shattered, misconstrued, and raped by Mankinds never ending thirst for power and greed, which will result in nearly every human being sent into a Hell if one does exist.

Reincarnation however, could be considered both a punishment, and a gift. Incarnated into something that will face pain, incarnated into something that will prosper depends on your former life, which will sadly still result in nearly all of humanity to be thrown into wrath incarnated, and eventually just spiral until your incarnations are nothing more then filled with aggression, depression, pain, death, and eternal torment and damnation.

Now if you're talking about Rising at the end of Time, which god shall except his people (please note I'm going off the Christian bible here). Chances are You'll not be one of the 440,000 being driven into the Kingdom of heaven, but stay within the oblivion of hell on earth.

The many repercussions of Mankinds constant distortion of history and all things related to god, will always result in a lie, and a false faith/living. Mankind despite trying to prove its the top of the food chain, is still being driven by a variety of factors every other animal lives by, as such despite our brains we can not progress into a higher living nor into a higher state of mind. Anarchy driven out, into a pre-established good and evil and way of life, results in nothing more then us lying to ourselves, to keep our egos both as people and as a species to implode on its self do the fact we are nothing more then a more advance breed of ape.

Our own governments, societies and families keep us locked in a blind scale. Media Propaganda, Government ignorance to societies ills and woes, ignorance to stop and educate with the real truth. Instead we get force feed our traditions, our beliefs, and get persecuted if you go outside what they perceive as a norm. The result, we live a lie built off there lies, sin as they sin, and shall burn as they burn. As such the result will never lead to a good incarnation or resurrection, but instead either a Constant cycle of pain, or a place with in hell.

but I think I getting off track.

Do I believe in a Life after Death? Yes.
Do I believe all religion is wrong? Yes, (don't really want 2 get into this).
Do I think I'll be in a good place (either incarnated or a resurrection). Nope.

Fraxxx

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2009, 02:33:33 AM »
is it real?
you believe in it

how or why would we only live once?

Seeing that in Buddhism the idea of reincarnation is used to 'explain' why someone is poor or handicaped, because he deserves it for what he did in his previous life, I don't like it.
WHY someone would believe that we as individuals are going to be reborn I'd like to know myself.

I dont believe it. But definetely not any more far fetched then believing in the magic disneyland in the sky that good Christians get to go to...

Of course not. It's pretty much the same idea behind it. "Behave and you will be rewarded, if not..." Okay, I admit that's propably not the IDEA, but that's what a nice idea turns into when man builds an organisation around it. ;)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Fraxxx

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2009, 02:43:32 AM »

Do I believe in a Life after Death? Yes.
Do I believe all religion is wrong? Yes, (don't really want 2 get into this).
Do I think I'll be in a good place (either incarnated or a resurrection). Nope.

I don't believe in life after death, but I like your uncompromised thinking. To believe in LaD and to say at the same time that nobody gonna make it to a better place is gangsta! 8) Not like those pussies who think they can commit murder as long as they confess afterwards.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 03:04:26 AM by Fraxxx »
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2009, 04:36:04 PM »
IT ALMOST SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE TO DO EVERYTHIN IN 1 LIFETIME
AND IF SOMEONE IS BORN WITHOUT______MAYBE THEY GOTTA COME BACK TO BE BORN WIT _______
OR YOUR BORN AND BECOME A MAIL WOMAN/MAN BUT COME BACK AND BECOME A FIREFIGHTER

Life is what you make of it. Some people don't give their all to become with they want in this life.

and yet some people give their all...and only become mailmen...lol Damn shame...

Their best wasn't good enough then lol I don't know anyone who has really givin' their all tho. Everybody I know gave up at some point or dropped the ball. I could be way more than I am right now but due to circumstances I chose to be average.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2009, 04:53:37 PM »
IT ALMOST SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE TO DO EVERYTHIN IN 1 LIFETIME
AND IF SOMEONE IS BORN WITHOUT______MAYBE THEY GOTTA COME BACK TO BE BORN WIT _______
OR YOUR BORN AND BECOME A MAIL WOMAN/MAN BUT COME BACK AND BECOME A FIREFIGHTER

Life is what you make of it. Some people don't give their all to become with they want in this life.

and yet some people give their all...and only become mailmen...lol Damn shame...

Their best wasn't good enough then lol I don't know anyone who has really givin' their all tho. Everybody I know gave up at some point or dropped the ball. I could be way more than I am right now but due to circumstances I chose to be average.

I feel u on that shit.  Ive always been the same way with a lot of shit.  Whether it was Basketball, Rap, school...whatever.  I was always that dude that could outball most, but didnt care to be on any squads....that dude that could write and spit, but didnt really go at it full speed....and that smart dude who did just enough to pass classes.  A damn shame lol.  Just needed some motivation I guess.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2009, 06:03:26 PM »
you know ive heard that before daygo that someone thats born in a weird way deserves it and was born like that for  a reason?
why would someone want that on another person?
makes the creator look evil for what he does to people?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2009, 05:58:18 AM »
i will most likely come bacc. my body is to be cryogenically preserved when i die. technology will have the last word. so i'll be around in 4021 just laughin at you...pissin on lights' grave and shit. sippin on tanqueray.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2009, 10:16:38 AM »
When you die that's it. You get buried in the ground or cremated, whatever. People will say some words and then try to forget about you.

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2009, 11:41:34 AM »
When you die that's it. You get buried in the ground or cremated, whatever. People will say some words and then try to forget about you.

You forgot...everyone will pretend you are missed no matter how much of a piece of shit u were.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2009, 11:43:44 AM »
i will most likely come bacc. my body is to be cryogenically preserved when i die. technology will have the last word. so i'll be around in 4021 just laughin at you...pissin on lights' grave and shit. sippin on tanqueray.

What if homosexuality takes over...and all the strait people slowly die off, or get killed off by the homo majority.  Then you come back in 4021...and youre the only strait muhafucka around 1 billion gay males?!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2009, 01:29:17 PM »

No! You'll come back as a tree, a man will chop you down, shred you and make paper out of you then print the Bible on you ;D

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2009, 01:30:05 PM »

What if homosexuality takes over...and all the strait people slowly die off, or get killed off by the homo majority.  Then you come back in 4021...and youre the only strait muhafucka around 1 billion gay males?!

wooooow lol

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2009, 05:14:42 PM »

if that shit does happen then i'll most certainly kill myself and just be cryogenically preserved again. and tell them to bring me bacc in 8092. i got a good feeling about 8092.

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2009, 03:41:03 PM »

if that shit does happen then i'll most certainly kill myself and just be cryogenically preserved again. and tell them to bring me bacc in 8092. i got a good feeling about 8092.

Can u imagine what 1 billion gay males might do to your cryogenically preserved ass?! LOL

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2009, 07:28:03 PM »
lol they already tryna get it in...no homo but some of em are over and beyond
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.