Author Topic: Hughes Brother Breaks His Silence On The Tupac Fight (Menace II Society)  (Read 2493 times)

woof

In the current issue of VIBE, Allen Hughes breaks his silence regarding the 1993 altercation between he and Tupac. Their dispute stemmed from Pac losing the role of “Shariff” in their film, Menace II Society. Pac was later convicted of assault and battery.

“The biggest misnomer is that me and Tupac got into any fight. It was me and 12 Crips that he got to jump me. He didn’t do shit,” Allen claims. “Tupac didn’t lay a hand on me. I had my hands on him. But there was not a physical fight between me and Tupac. It was a physical fight between me and 12 gangbangers. I believe they are called the Rolling 40s and they rolled me up pretty good.”

Allen adds: “Tupac was an artist. Tupac was not a gangbanger. Tupac could not fight to save his motherfucking life. I know that for a fact. He was an immensely gifted person and he was far, far, from a thug.” He lets out a deep sigh. “I think that’s just years of frustration that just came out.“

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Hughes Brother Breaks His Silence On The Tupac Fight (Menace II Society)
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 09:47:30 PM »
lmao    this guy has no cred

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 04:17:37 AM »
lmao what a pathetic loser, talking shit 13 years after he died??

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 04:20:12 AM »
what a bitch!!!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2009, 04:25:57 AM »
He finally decided to talk now, untill now he belived 2pac is alive living with Bruce Lee in Cuba as undercover agent and that CIA sent him there to spy on Castro, finally when all theories didnt prove to be true he decided to talk. Werd.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Okka

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2009, 04:43:11 AM »
I've heard before that Pac couldn't fight for shit.

eNgIeS

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2009, 05:11:09 AM »
People get to hooked on an image. I love Pac. But i wouldnt doubt this too much. While I do admit Pac probably could fight a bit, I wouldnt be surprised if other guys jumped in for Pac

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2009, 05:40:32 AM »
"Tupac could not fight to save his motherfucking life. I know that for a fact"

LOL that´s the reason why pac died...a Middle finger at this fuckin dude named allen Hughes!!!

sweetdudejim

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2009, 06:35:02 AM »
Why does everybody have this overwhelming need to lick Tupacs balls? The dude was (most likely) a total asshole from what we've heard. He was also a real big tough guy when you got a dozen other people kicking a guy on the ground (right before he died at the Tyson fight), but who knows how tough he was if it was one on one. I know its hard for you guys to accept but Tupac was pretty much a piece of shit. He hated on the man that got him his biggest hit (Dr. Dre), talked shit about somebody he knew nothing about and then pussed out when he finally  saw him (Nas), beat up on Sam Sneed when he has a room of ppl backing him up, and coincidently became a lot tougher and more bad ass when he is standing behind fat ass Suge Knight. How convenient. Take the motherfucker off the pedastal already. He was a great rapper but a piece of shit as a human being.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2009, 06:43:41 AM »
Sadly, Hughes is telling the truth.  Pac had a huge ego.  Additionally, he had a pretty tight control of his image.  He was an artist that claimed to be a thug.  His actual lifestyle didn't mirror someone who's been forced to live a life.  As an artist he chose to highlight the issues.  But, it's clear to me Pac had a lot of issues.  He had a damn dish wish.  He couldn't let go and just let shit be. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2009, 06:58:01 AM »
If you have 12 people fighting for you then you are a bitch! Alan is speaking the truth. Why is everybody sucking Tupac's balls on this board?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2009, 07:15:48 AM »
If you have 12 people fighting for you then you are a bitch! Alan is speaking the truth. Why is everybody sucking Tupac's balls on this board?

Didnt pac say he has only one ball since one got blown away, guess everybody on this forums are sucking his BALL then.  ;D

Anyway its easy to kick someones ass when u have 12 gangbangers with u so thats shady, but whats retarded on the same level is speak about it after 12 years and actin hard LOL

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2009, 08:38:41 AM »
Why does everybody have this overwhelming need to lick Tupacs balls? The dude was (most likely) a total asshole from what we've heard. He was also a real big tough guy when you got a dozen other people kicking a guy on the ground (right before he died at the Tyson fight), but who knows how tough he was if it was one on one. I know its hard for you guys to accept but Tupac was pretty much a piece of shit. He hated on the man that got him his biggest hit (Dr. Dre), talked shit about somebody he knew nothing about and then pussed out when he finally  saw him (Nas), beat up on Sam Sneed when he has a room of ppl backing him up, and coincidently became a lot tougher and more bad ass when he is standing behind fat ass Suge Knight. How convenient. Take the motherfucker off the pedastal already. He was a great rapper but a piece of shit as a human being.

amen to that

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2009, 08:52:58 AM »
I've heard before that Pac couldn't fight for shit.
i heard this to from amy man (j-love)..he said pac couldn't fight,but had alot of hart.(real talk)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2009, 08:54:57 AM »
and these cats gest no love on this bullshit...talking like a busta to the fullest.....he should have said this in 96.