Author Topic: Hughes Brother Breaks His Silence On The Tupac Fight (Menace II Society)  (Read 2466 times)

Mr Wicked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • way more karma than posts
Re: Hughes Brother Breaks His Silence On The Tupac Fight (Menace II Society)
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2009, 09:30:44 AM »
to all the people talking about "allen is saying the truth"
if Pac didn't even touch them, why was he convicted instead of the other 12 guys
just one thing I don't understand

mc_clayton

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2009, 09:46:08 AM »
I love Pac's music. Ever since Digital Underground. But he wasn't a gangster, he was an artist. That was essentially why he died. He started to believe his own press. Watch the security cam video of his group stomping Orlando. He wasn't a thug. If he knew the streets, he would have known that ganging up on Orlando would have to bring a response. And it did. In the passenger seat of Suge's car. That is the law of the streets.
Heard a real gangster talking about Tupac and Big's murders. He said that real gangsters don't sing and dance and rap. They bang. Love his work, but Pac lost perspective at the end.

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2009, 10:59:47 AM »
to all the people talking about "allen is saying the truth"
if Pac didn't even touch them, why was he convicted instead of the other 12 guys
just one thing I don't understand
I am not saying it is true or false, but if I was this filmmaker I'd rather sue an artist financially wealthy than 12 gang members. Plus he probably only knew 2Pac in the bunch.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2009, 12:45:31 PM »
2pac, on Arsenio Hall in 1994, the day before he went to court vs the Hughes brother:

"One ran, one stayed.  the Hughes brothers are 200 pounds. i walked up by myself to these twins, i'm 165, and i started talking. and it grew to an arguement and we got into a fight.  it ain't like i just jumped on them, these 2 suckers tried to fight me and then then turned around like I jumped them"
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

V2DHeart

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2009, 01:18:30 PM »
Why does everybody have this overwhelming need to lick Tupacs balls? The dude was (most likely) a total asshole from what we've heard. He was also a real big tough guy when you got a dozen other people kicking a guy on the ground (right before he died at the Tyson fight), but who knows how tough he was if it was one on one. I know its hard for you guys to accept but Tupac was pretty much a piece of shit. He hated on the man that got him his biggest hit (Dr. Dre), talked shit about somebody he knew nothing about and then pussed out when he finally  saw him (Nas), beat up on Sam Sneed when he has a room of ppl backing him up, and coincidently became a lot tougher and more bad ass when he is standing behind fat ass Suge Knight. How convenient. Take the motherfucker off the pedastal already. He was a great rapper but a piece of shit as a human being.

He was a far better human being than people tend give him credit for. What other artist do you know gave as much money, time, and accomodation to the less fortunate than he did? As far as his thug image, he took it on full force, and sometimes bit off more than he could chew, because 2Pac was powerful on the mic, but he was no knock out fighter by any means. The thug image was more of a portrayal/spokesperson of young black frustrated males. If people believe 2Pac was some big gangster, or great fighter then people are just being biased, he was none of those things. He did have the family backround of the Panthers, and troubled up-bringing (mother addicted to crack) and so on.
Also Dre never gave 2Pac his biggest hits (his biggest is Changes) and California Love was handed over reluctantly or forcefully being a better word by Suge Knight, as well as the other beat on All Eyez On Me! The sneed incident is sketchy so we can't put blame on 2Pac, but yeh certainly - he'd be a b!tch for that if he had any major involvement, but 2Pac was hardly the kind to be able to carry out such a task, but I agree with your pedastal comment

On what Hughes said.. 2Pac & around 10 crips? This I doubt, and from other peoples comments surrounding this pair (cast & co-workers) I'd take 2Pacs word over theirs
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2009, 01:50:04 PM »
heaven forbid that anyone should speak ill of 2pac!  ::) tbh you've gotta be some kinda bitch to have 12 dudes jump someone for you, and i can understand why this guy wouldn't want to talk about it when he was still around

but why dont we all just move on now, sounds like a lotta shit happened over nothing to me  :-\

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2009, 02:02:44 PM »
Dude!! Everybody knows 2pac was not a gangbanger!!! that fool is telling us what we already know! 2pac never claimed a gang! He just had homies and kicked with fools in gangs! 2Pac was a "street nigga" and is why he said he was a thug! He specifically says, "i say im a thug because im from the gutter" not because of the fucken definition in the dictionary! 2Pac was a good guy but just like many of us that grow up in fucked up areas and lifestyles, sometimes bring out the rage in you and you deal with it in your own way! You are what u live!! He had a pretty disfunctional life growing up! And about 2Pac not knowing how to fight? 80% of motherfuckers dont even know how to fight anyways! Only cuz you beat someone when you were 7 dont mean you can fight! Thats why when lames fight now a days they think they bad ass, not knowing that the fool they beat sucks balls and u just a lil better! hahaha!! The hughes brother is a lame to talk about this shit now!!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2009, 02:07:43 PM »
how come this guy never told the judge about these 12 gang bangers with 2pac?

jesus christ some of you 2pac haters need to get off the mans dick.

i'm not saying Pac was a thug, but this is a HUGE Detail to never talk about for 16 years
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2009, 02:08:40 PM »
I love Pac's music. Ever since Digital Underground. But he wasn't a gangster, he was an artist. That was essentially why he died. He started to believe his own press. Watch the security cam video of his group stomping Orlando. He wasn't a thug. If he knew the streets, he would have known that ganging up on Orlando would have to bring a response. And it did. In the passenger seat of Suge's car. That is the law of the streets.
Heard a real gangster talking about Tupac and Big's murders. He said that real gangsters don't sing and dance and rap. They bang. Love his work, but Pac lost perspective at the end.

I know real gangstas that rap ns hit!!! Dresta, BG Knockoutt and Tray D!! So fuck that real gangster you heard it from! that fag just hating cuz thats all he can do!!! Tell him to get a fucken job!!! HAHA
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2009, 02:09:46 PM »

I know real gangstas that rap ns hit!!! Dresta, BG Knockoutt and Tray D!! So fuck that real gangster you heard it from! that fag just hating cuz thats all he can do!!! Tell him to get a fucken job!!! HAHA
'

violent j and shaggy 2 dope were also gang bangers before rapping

same with MC Juice

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2009, 02:17:12 PM »
Bitch or not...Hughes is right, Tupac wasnt no gangsta lol.  Comin up I was a big Pac fan...but real shit, he wasnt a gangsta.  As a rapper, he was tight for sure.  Everybody gives Lil Wayne shit (and he deserves it, fuck him...) because he started claimin Blood AFTER he got famous....but how much different is that then Pac turnin into a thug AFTER he got famous?  I love Pac.....but I still gotta be real about it.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2009, 02:19:48 PM »
Anybody in this thread that is talking shit about pac for portraying to be a gangbanger is a fucken ignorant fool!!! You dumb asses obviously did not follow Pac enough to know what he was about and everything he went through! Whoever says that Pac was not a good person is also a fucken doofus!! If that was the case, than why does everybody always say positive things about him, even after his death? Get off his nut already and stop hating! I bet you that half of this fuckers talking shit cant fight either and are also portraying to be hard by talking shit about PAc!! Lame ass, hardcore, ultimate fighting fakes!!!!! Get off his NUT!!!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2009, 02:27:08 PM »
anyone who thoroughly takes a look at 2pac's career and life would notice the gangsta image started when Pac and Stretch became best friends

fabtoxicp

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2009, 02:28:44 PM »

'

violent j and shaggy 2 dope were also gang bangers before rapping

same with MC Juice

LMAO, bangin wit their KISS-makeup on!? i bet detroit was never safe back then..

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2009, 04:48:30 PM »
Anybody in this thread that is talking shit about pac for portraying to be a gangbanger is a fucken ignorant fool!!! You dumb asses obviously did not follow Pac enough to know what he was about and everything he went through! Whoever says that Pac was not a good person is also a fucken doofus!! If that was the case, than why does everybody always say positive things about him, even after his death? Get off his nut already and stop hating! I bet you that half of this fuckers talking shit cant fight either and are also portraying to be hard by talking shit about PAc!! Lame ass, hardcore, ultimate fighting fakes!!!!! Get off his NUT!!!

Listen to yourself homeboy.  Youre talkin about people bein on somebody elses nuts?  Did you just read how you defended this man you dont know like he was your husband?!  If you truly "followed" Pac like u think u do...youd know he wasnt a gangsta.  How many real Gs do u know!?  Im guessin none if u think Pac was some strait G.  Like I said, on some rap shit...Pac was that dude.  Were there better RAPPERS? Yes.  But he had that "it" factor that pushed him over the top.  Pac was a Westcoast muhafucka.  If he was a G....what set?  Theres no such thing as a Death Row Gang.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"