Author Topic: Hughes Brother Breaks His Silence On The Tupac Fight (Menace II Society)  (Read 2489 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Hughes Brother Breaks His Silence On The Tupac Fight (Menace II Society)
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2009, 05:04:51 PM »
I love Pac's music. Ever since Digital Underground. But he wasn't a gangster, he was an artist. That was essentially why he died. He started to believe his own press. Watch the security cam video of his group stomping Orlando. He wasn't a thug. If he knew the streets, he would have known that ganging up on Orlando would have to bring a response. And it did. In the passenger seat of Suge's car. That is the law of the streets.
Heard a real gangster talking about Tupac and Big's murders. He said that real gangsters don't sing and dance and rap. They bang. Love his work, but Pac lost perspective at the end.

I know real gangstas that rap ns hit!!! Dresta, BG Knockoutt and Tray D!! So fuck that real gangster you heard it from! that fag just hating cuz thats all he can do!!! Tell him to get a fucken job!!! HAHA
'

violent j and shaggy 2 dope were also gang bangers before rapping

same with MC Juice

LMAO, bangin wit their KISS-makeup on!? i bet detroit was never safe back then..

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

V2DHeart

« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2009, 05:13:22 PM »
Bitch or not...Hughes is right, Tupac wasnt no gangsta lol.  Comin up I was a big Pac fan...but real shit, he wasnt a gangsta.  As a rapper, he was tight for sure.  Everybody gives Lil Wayne shit (and he deserves it, fuck him...) because he started claimin Blood AFTER he got famous....but how much different is that then Pac turnin into a thug AFTER he got famous?  I love Pac.....but I still gotta be real about it.

The difference is, 2Pac came into his recording career speaking on harsh reality and social issues, and giving an insight to the public and potential fans into some neglected topics that needed to be spoken on by devoting entire songs to Drug addition, Teen pregnancy, police brutality etc, compared to Lil Wayne who (besides Hot Boys who weren't even that hot) came in rapping watered down southern "commercial gangsta rapper" imagery BS. More importantly 2Pac signed to a label that had genuine blood association, that employed former bloods, who had some B-side roster that grew up and around real blood neighborhoods. I know your point is slightly different, but 2Pac was a powerful speaker, and wanted to be a spokesperson for a lot of different people, his Thug Life persona was just one taking on the Representative role of the moral majority of young black males in the ghettos, and even defined his Thug Life motto around it all. Granted, it was exploited and blown up by 2Pac & his management a bit for mainstream controversy to make money, but an inner look at his work would show that he really encouraged his listeners to "think". Look at the 'When Thugs Cry' chorus for instance

The main fault of 2Pac was running his own mouth without thinking, and dissing people that shouldn't have been dissed. There's a lot on the list
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

JohnnyL

« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2009, 05:19:22 PM »
I love Pac's music. Ever since Digital Underground. But he wasn't a gangster, he was an artist. That was essentially why he died. He started to believe his own press. Watch the security cam video of his group stomping Orlando. He wasn't a thug. If he knew the streets, he would have known that ganging up on Orlando would have to bring a response. And it did. In the passenger seat of Suge's car. That is the law of the streets.
Heard a real gangster talking about Tupac and Big's murders. He said that real gangsters don't sing and dance and rap. They bang. Love his work, but Pac lost perspective at the end.

I know real gangstas that rap ns hit!!! Dresta, BG Knockoutt and Tray D!! So fuck that real gangster you heard it from! that fag just hating cuz thats all he can do!!! Tell him to get a fucken job!!! HAHA
'

violent j and shaggy 2 dope were also gang bangers before rapping

same with MC Juice

LMAO, bangin wit their KISS-makeup on!? i bet detroit was never safe back then..

Lol.  That picture is hilarious.  I don't even like a lot of the music that ICP has put out, especially in recent years.  But those guys look a lot more like hardened criminals than half the so-called G's that are mainstream rap artists.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2009, 05:32:57 PM »

You gonna tell me the ICP are not gangsta's who make gangsta-ass rap?  listen to this track
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2009, 05:40:19 PM »

gangsta ass shit

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2009, 05:46:24 PM »
I wouldnt be surprised.. isn't it a proven fact that 2pac didnt even have a criminal record before joining deathrow?
2pac was a great artist but too many people see him as 'god'.

DIdn't KING T check him at one point?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2009, 05:54:17 PM »
I wouldnt be surprised.. isn't it a proven fact that 2pac didnt even have a criminal record before joining deathrow?

no, king Sun was the one who dissed him

on "new york love" i think the song was called

2pac had a quote "i never had a record until i had a record" so i believe you are correct

JohnnyL

« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2009, 06:36:35 PM »

You gonna tell me the ICP are not gangsta's who make gangsta-ass rap?  listen to this track

Well, I definitely think it's silly to assume that they couldn't have a criminal past just because they wear clown make up.  That pic you posted says it all. lol  Twiztid look especially fucked up in that pic.  Monoxide looks like a damn lunatic.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2009, 06:39:45 PM »
yeah i heard bout king t gettin into wit someone...thought it was pac?

no, king Sun was the one who dissed him

on "new york love" i think the song was called

2pac had a quote "i never had a record until i had a record" so i believe you are correct

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2009, 06:40:18 PM »
At the end of the day Pac's ego got him killed and his music suffered from it too. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

fabtoxicp

« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2009, 06:43:38 PM »
godamn, Violent J looks like a fuckin pedophile

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2009, 06:46:38 PM »
cuz of the whole thing of him runnin round town screamin thug life etc....?

At the end of the day Pac's ego got him killed and his music suffered from it too. 
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

JohnnyL

« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2009, 06:55:46 PM »
 As far as the Pac thing goes, whether or not you think he was actually a "thug" probably depends on what you think a "thug" is.  Personally, I don't question Pac's street credibility at all.  The man spent most of his life in and out of jail for various shit.  He had countless run-ins with the police.  He would make a spectacle of himself in court and in front of cameras.  He was a thug as far as I'm concerned.  Having said that, I don't necessarily equate "thug" with strong or formidable fighter.  Pac could have been a thug without being a formidable hand to hand combatant.  I've met plenty of people that I'm sure were criminals or hoodlums, but definitely weren't ninjas or mixed martial arts masters.  Really I don't doubt Hughes's story.  Why he hadn't said anything about it publicly until now could have probably been for a couple different reasons.  For one thing, when the whole thing was going on, I'm sure he wasn't allowed to talk about it.  He probably could have spoken about it before now, but then again, having your ass kicked by twelve people might not be your favorite topic for discussion.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2009, 07:58:39 PM »
Bitch or not...Hughes is right, Tupac wasnt no gangsta lol.  Comin up I was a big Pac fan...but real shit, he wasnt a gangsta.  As a rapper, he was tight for sure.  Everybody gives Lil Wayne shit (and he deserves it, fuck him...) because he started claimin Blood AFTER he got famous....but how much different is that then Pac turnin into a thug AFTER he got famous?  I love Pac.....but I still gotta be real about it.

The difference is, 2Pac came into his recording career speaking on harsh reality and social issues, and giving an insight to the public and potential fans into some neglected topics that needed to be spoken on by devoting entire songs to Drug addition, Teen pregnancy, police brutality etc, compared to Lil Wayne who (besides Hot Boys who weren't even that hot) came in rapping watered down southern "commercial gangsta rapper" imagery BS. More importantly 2Pac signed to a label that had genuine blood association, that employed former bloods, who had some B-side roster that grew up and around real blood neighborhoods. I know your point is slightly different, but 2Pac was a powerful speaker, and wanted to be a spokesperson for a lot of different people, his Thug Life persona was just one taking on the Representative role of the moral majority of young black males in the ghettos, and even defined his Thug Life motto around it all. Granted, it was exploited and blown up by 2Pac & his management a bit for mainstream controversy to make money, but an inner look at his work would show that he really encouraged his listeners to "think". Look at the 'When Thugs Cry' chorus for instance

The main fault of 2Pac was running his own mouth without thinking, and dissing people that shouldn't have been dissed. There's a lot on the list

I think when people are on the outside lookin in...especially on an Idol, they tend to defend them in order to uphold whatever image the Idol was trying to portray.  Again, I loved Pac as a rapper.  He was never my favorite, but I was feelin the dude.  All Im sayin is, a lotta these rappers arent always what they seem.  And people idolizing them, especially if they aint never really seen the life that Pac was attempting to be the voice of, tend to believe anything the man says.  I dont think anybody in here could argue that Pac didnt play up that "Thug" role far harder once he hooked up with Death Row.  Them Death Row cats had him thinkin he was SuperThug.  I know we all wanna assume the best (or worst, depending on whos lookin) for a rapper we loved, but truth be told...maybe he was more regular then people think.  I was a young knucklehead once who go caught up with the wrong muhafuckas.  Its part of being young and dumb.  Tupac mighta been no different.  The way I see the man is this.  A dude who wanted to play that gangsta role so bad that he hooked up with a bunch of real thugs and played the part until his death.  But a gangsta from the get go? Not a chance.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2009, 08:16:48 PM »

You gonna tell me the ICP are not gangsta's who make gangsta-ass rap?  listen to this track

Well, I definitely think it's silly to assume that they couldn't have a criminal past just because they wear clown make up.  That pic you posted says it all. lol  Twiztid look especially fucked up in that pic.  Monoxide looks like a damn lunatic.

Legal troubles
On November 16, 1997, Bruce was arrested on an aggravated battery charge after allegedly striking an audience member thirty times with his microphone at a concert in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Bruce was held for four hours before being released on US$5,000 bail.[27] The January 1998 issue of Spin magazine ran a four-page cartoon lampooning Insane Clown Posse and Juggalos, claiming that the group was offensive "not for their obscenity, but for their stupidity." Spin likened Insane Clown Posse's stage act to "a sort of circus karaoke" and portrayed the group's fans as overweight suburbanites. On the group's website, Bruce responded to the article by stating, "I could give a fuck less."[28]

After a show in Indianapolis, Insane Clown Posse's tour bus stopped at a Waffle House in Greenfield, Indiana. When a customer began to harass Spaniolo and Bruce, a fight broke out between the customer and all of the bands' members.[25] Months later on June 4, 1998, Bruce and Utsler pleaded guilty to misdemeanor disorderly conduct charges (reduced from battery) in an Indiana court and were fined US$200 each. Members of Twiztid, Myzery, and Psycho Realm were charged with battery.[29] The group's tour was briefly derailed in January 1998, when their tour bus drifted off a highway and down an embankment, leaving Frank Moreno of Psycho Realm with a concussion. As a result of the accident, Insane Clown Posse postponed two shows scheduled for Cleveland, Ohio, on January 22 and January 23, but honored their promise to perform on January 25 and January 26.[3
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 08:19:03 PM by Hack Wilson »