Author Topic: Hughes Brother Breaks His Silence On The Tupac Fight (Menace II Society)  (Read 2484 times)

JohnnyL

Re: Hughes Brother Breaks His Silence On The Tupac Fight (Menace II Society)
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2009, 08:42:00 PM »

You gonna tell me the ICP are not gangsta's who make gangsta-ass rap?  listen to this track

Well, I definitely think it's silly to assume that they couldn't have a criminal past just because they wear clown make up.  That pic you posted says it all. lol  Twiztid look especially fucked up in that pic.  Monoxide looks like a damn lunatic.

Legal troubles
On November 16, 1997, Bruce was arrested on an aggravated battery charge after allegedly striking an audience member thirty times with his microphone at a concert in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Bruce was held for four hours before being released on US$5,000 bail.[27] The January 1998 issue of Spin magazine ran a four-page cartoon lampooning Insane Clown Posse and Juggalos, claiming that the group was offensive "not for their obscenity, but for their stupidity." Spin likened Insane Clown Posse's stage act to "a sort of circus karaoke" and portrayed the group's fans as overweight suburbanites. On the group's website, Bruce responded to the article by stating, "I could give a fuck less."[28]

After a show in Indianapolis, Insane Clown Posse's tour bus stopped at a Waffle House in Greenfield, Indiana. When a customer began to harass Spaniolo and Bruce, a fight broke out between the customer and all of the bands' members.[25] Months later on June 4, 1998, Bruce and Utsler pleaded guilty to misdemeanor disorderly conduct charges (reduced from battery) in an Indiana court and were fined US$200 each. Members of Twiztid, Myzery, and Psycho Realm were charged with battery.[29] The group's tour was briefly derailed in January 1998, when their tour bus drifted off a highway and down an embankment, leaving Frank Moreno of Psycho Realm with a concussion. As a result of the accident, Insane Clown Posse postponed two shows scheduled for Cleveland, Ohio, on January 22 and January 23, but honored their promise to perform on January 25 and January 26.[3

Lol.  Yeah.  I live in Missouri.  And I think they're still not allowed back here in St. Louis for that incident with the radio dj getting his ass beat.  And that really wasn't even their fault.  I actually felt like they got a bad rap for that one.  Some St. Louis dj was talking shit about them and some of their fans went to the radio station and beat his ass. lol  And the police put out warrants for them over it.  They evaded arrest for a long ass time, but then they arrested them the next time they tried to come into St. Louis. lol  I think they've pretty much been banned from performing in the city.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2009, 09:05:17 PM »

You gonna tell me the ICP are not gangsta's who make gangsta-ass rap?  listen to this track

Well, I definitely think it's silly to assume that they couldn't have a criminal past just because they wear clown make up.  That pic you posted says it all. lol  Twiztid look especially fucked up in that pic.  Monoxide looks like a damn lunatic.

Legal troubles
On November 16, 1997, Bruce was arrested on an aggravated battery charge after allegedly striking an audience member thirty times with his microphone at a concert in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Bruce was held for four hours before being released on US$5,000 bail.[27] The January 1998 issue of Spin magazine ran a four-page cartoon lampooning Insane Clown Posse and Juggalos, claiming that the group was offensive "not for their obscenity, but for their stupidity." Spin likened Insane Clown Posse's stage act to "a sort of circus karaoke" and portrayed the group's fans as overweight suburbanites. On the group's website, Bruce responded to the article by stating, "I could give a fuck less."[28]

After a show in Indianapolis, Insane Clown Posse's tour bus stopped at a Waffle House in Greenfield, Indiana. When a customer began to harass Spaniolo and Bruce, a fight broke out between the customer and all of the bands' members.[25] Months later on June 4, 1998, Bruce and Utsler pleaded guilty to misdemeanor disorderly conduct charges (reduced from battery) in an Indiana court and were fined US$200 each. Members of Twiztid, Myzery, and Psycho Realm were charged with battery.[29] The group's tour was briefly derailed in January 1998, when their tour bus drifted off a highway and down an embankment, leaving Frank Moreno of Psycho Realm with a concussion. As a result of the accident, Insane Clown Posse postponed two shows scheduled for Cleveland, Ohio, on January 22 and January 23, but honored their promise to perform on January 25 and January 26.[3

Lol.  Yeah.  I live in Missouri.  And I think they're still not allowed back here in St. Louis for that incident with the radio dj getting his ass beat.  And that really wasn't even their fault.  I actually felt like they got a bad rap for that one.  Some St. Louis dj was talking shit about them and some of their fans went to the radio station and beat his ass. lol  And the police put out warrants for them over it.  They evaded arrest for a long ass time, but then they arrested them the next time they tried to come into St. Louis. lol  I think they've pretty much been banned from performing in the city.

80% of icp fans are smongst the dumbest 20% of society

lol  icp told their fans on their website to attack someone from Spin magazine and 4 days later the guy gets attacked lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2009, 09:08:05 PM »
them juggalos role deep tho
i used to work at tower records years ago.....and we had a midnight release (when the albums come out the next day but we sell them at 12:01) so they have to wait
them juggalos start linin up at 8 pm wit their gang..lol yeah their club and their face paintins etc...
but i heard icp and their label pay them fans to buy their albums so they look good and look like they are sellin records
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2009, 09:11:18 PM »
them juggalos role deep tho
i used to work at tower records years ago.....and we had a midnight release (when the albums come out the next day but we sell them at 12:01) so they have to wait
them juggalos start linin up at 8 pm wit their gang..lol yeah their club and their face paintins etc...
but i heard icp and their label pay them fans to buy their albums so they look good and look like they are sellin records

lmao no

www.psychopathictraders.com

what ICP does is puts out like 5 versions of one cd

so that way atleast 50,000 dumbasses out there are like "OMG OMG I GOT THE RED AND GREEN GREAT MILENKO CD'S BUT I NEED TO GET THE PURPLE AND THE ORANGE ONES!"

it's clever marketing
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Lucifuge

« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2009, 11:46:34 PM »
Anybody in this thread that is talking shit about pac for portraying to be a gangbanger is a fucken ignorant fool!!! You dumb asses obviously did not follow Pac enough to know what he was about and everything he went through! Whoever says that Pac was not a good person is also a fucken doofus!! If that was the case, than why does everybody always say positive things about him, even after his death? Get off his nut already and stop hating! I bet you that half of this fuckers talking shit cant fight either and are also portraying to be hard by talking shit about PAc!! Lame ass, hardcore, ultimate fighting fakes!!!!! Get off his NUT!!!

did u know he was a gangster..a gang named west side ballerinas??
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

acgrundy

« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2009, 11:54:51 PM »
Bitch or not...Hughes is right, Tupac wasnt no gangsta lol.  Comin up I was a big Pac fan...but real shit, he wasnt a gangsta.  As a rapper, he was tight for sure.  Everybody gives Lil Wayne shit (and he deserves it, fuck him...) because he started claimin Blood AFTER he got famous....but how much different is that then Pac turnin into a thug AFTER he got famous?  I love Pac.....but I still gotta be real about it.

Well Pac was never claiming any crip or blood shit...Now I never heard lil waynes music, so I don't know if he is out shouting and repping that stuff in his music but pac sure wasn't.  Pac wasn't screaming gang shit like snoop, daz, and kurupt.

How you gonna say that Pac wasn't a thug?  He got fatally gunned down by gangbangers, before that he took like 5 bullets, he had been to prison.  He rolled w/ Death Row - the most gangsta music label ever.  Now he may not have been as gangsta as say O-Dogg was portrayed in the movie, but c'mon pac was a thug.  He is from the ghetto, his mom was a black panther, got killed by the gun, I mean what more do you want then everything I have named?

What is it that you guys all think makes someone a thug?  I see lil' fuckin weenies all the time in sactown that are supposed to be thugs.  Hell, they may actually be in a reputable Blood gang.  But these kids ain't nothin but weenies...they are like 150 lbs tops, they couldn't do shit in a fight.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2009, 01:27:21 AM »
Bitch or not...Hughes is right, Tupac wasnt no gangsta lol.  Comin up I was a big Pac fan...but real shit, he wasnt a gangsta.  As a rapper, he was tight for sure.  Everybody gives Lil Wayne shit (and he deserves it, fuck him...) because he started claimin Blood AFTER he got famous....but how much different is that then Pac turnin into a thug AFTER he got famous?  I love Pac.....but I still gotta be real about it.

Well Pac was never claiming any crip or blood shit...Now I never heard lil waynes music, so I don't know if he is out shouting and repping that stuff in his music but pac sure wasn't.  Pac wasn't screaming gang shit like snoop, daz, and kurupt.

How you gonna say that Pac wasn't a thug?  He got fatally gunned down by gangbangers, before that he took like 5 bullets, he had been to prison.  He rolled w/ Death Row - the most gangsta music label ever.  Now he may not have been as gangsta as say O-Dogg was portrayed in the movie, but c'mon pac was a thug.  He is from the ghetto, his mom was a black panther, got killed by the gun, I mean what more do you want then everything I have named?

What is it that you guys all think makes someone a thug?  I see lil' fuckin weenies all the time in sactown that are supposed to be thugs.  Hell, they may actually be in a reputable Blood gang.  But these kids ain't nothin but weenies...they are like 150 lbs tops, they couldn't do shit in a fight.

Like I said...I dig Pac, the artist.  But most of Pacs "thug" shit came AFTER he got famous.  Thats not a thug....thats fuckin STUPID! Before that he was attending art school and back up dancing for Digital Underground.  To be honest man, none of the shit u mentioned makes u a thug.  Getting shot doesnt make u a thug (anybody can get shot), going to prison doesnt make u a thug (he went on a sexual assault charge), bein a rapper on Death Row doesnt make u a thug (Rage rapped for Death Row), being from the ghetto for damn sure doesnt make u a thug,  his mom being a Panther has absolutely nothing to do with thugs.  Once again, Pac to me was the typical case of a dude who fell in love with that thug lifestyle...but really had no business bein around it.  You dont become a thug in your 20's. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

2euce 7even

« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2009, 03:17:18 AM »
i wish makaveli was alive now so him and his MOB Posse would mob on his ass with compton bloods and jerzey double II people.
a nice "against all oddz"-type song would be dope too.
why he dont say dat shit from 1994-1996?  ::)

michaelraymccoy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2009, 03:39:21 AM »
have the hughes brothers made a movie in 15 years? they made 3 good ones..then disapeared

JohnnyL

« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2009, 06:13:15 AM »
have the hughes brothers made a movie in 15 years? they made 3 good ones..then disapeared

As far as I know, "From Hell" was their last one.  Last one that I'm aware of, anyway.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2009, 06:17:44 AM »
I wouldnt be surprised.. isn't it a proven fact that 2pac didnt even have a criminal record before joining deathrow?
2pac was a great artist but too many people see him as 'god'.

DIdn't KING T check him at one point?

Pac said himself he never had a criminal record until he had an record out its on the movie where pac was narrating the whole movie I forget the name of it.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

acgrundy

« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2009, 09:16:01 AM »

Like I said...I dig Pac, the artist.  But most of Pacs "thug" shit came AFTER he got famous.  Thats not a thug....thats fuckin STUPID! Before that he was attending art school and back up dancing for Digital Underground.  To be honest man, none of the shit u mentioned makes u a thug.  Getting shot doesnt make u a thug (anybody can get shot), going to prison doesnt make u a thug (he went on a sexual assault charge), bein a rapper on Death Row doesnt make u a thug (Rage rapped for Death Row), being from the ghetto for damn sure doesnt make u a thug,  his mom being a Panther has absolutely nothing to do with thugs.  Once again, Pac to me was the typical case of a dude who fell in love with that thug lifestyle...but really had no business bein around it.  You dont become a thug in your 20's. 

what is it that makes you a thug then?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2009, 10:23:48 AM »

First off, lemme ask u this.  If you molest a kid and go to prison...would u be a thug? If you were standing at a bus stop and unintentionally shot in a drive by....would u be a thug?  If you were born in the ghetto and become a huge success....would u be a thug?

I will give u this, what a "thug" is could be directly related to what environment youre in.  But Pac was definetely reflecting a certain environment.  Before he was famous, he wasnt exactly runnin around super banged out and really involved in any kind of thug lifestyle, and definetely not no gangsta lifestyle.  He was just a kid from the hood.  Theres a lot of kids from the hood, and like Pac...most of em arent thugs.  You tell me, if u see a cat who didnt grow up a thug....start thuggin it AFTER they get rich and famous in an industry where at the time, "thug" sells...what would u think?  Again, I dont knock him or his hustle and Pac the artist was off the chain.  Im just sayin how I see it, and how a lot of people see it but dont want to admit it outloud cus its Pac.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

westside159

« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2009, 10:38:07 AM »
12 Rollin 40's jumped him ?   on the set ?  where was O DOG , CAINE , and the rest

acgrundy

« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2009, 10:42:13 AM »
Bitch or not...Hughes is right, Tupac wasnt no gangsta lol.  Comin up I was a big Pac fan...but real shit, he wasnt a gangsta.  As a rapper, he was tight for sure.  Everybody gives Lil Wayne shit (and he deserves it, fuck him...) because he started claimin Blood AFTER he got famous....but how much different is that then Pac turnin into a thug AFTER he got famous?  I love Pac.....but I still gotta be real about it.

Well Pac was never claiming any crip or blood shit...Now I never heard lil waynes music, so I don't know if he is out shouting and repping that stuff in his music but pac sure wasn't.  Pac wasn't screaming gang shit like snoop, daz, and kurupt.

How you gonna say that Pac wasn't a thug?  He got fatally gunned down by gangbangers, before that he took like 5 bullets, he had been to prison.  He rolled w/ Death Row - the most gangsta music label ever.  Now he may not have been as gangsta as say O-Dogg was portrayed in the movie, but c'mon pac was a thug.  He is from the ghetto, his mom was a black panther, got killed by the gun, I mean what more do you want then everything I have named?

What is it that you guys all think makes someone a thug?  I see lil' fuckin weenies all the time in sactown that are supposed to be thugs.  Hell, they may actually be in a reputable Blood gang.  But these kids ain't nothin but weenies...they are like 150 lbs tops, they couldn't do shit in a fight.

Like I said...I dig Pac, the artist.  But most of Pacs "thug" shit came AFTER he got famous.  Thats not a thug....thats fuckin STUPID! Before that he was attending art school and back up dancing for Digital Underground.  To be honest man, none of the shit u mentioned makes u a thug.  Getting shot doesnt make u a thug (anybody can get shot), going to prison doesnt make u a thug (he went on a sexual assault charge), bein a rapper on Death Row doesnt make u a thug (Rage rapped for Death Row), being from the ghetto for damn sure doesnt make u a thug,  his mom being a Panther has absolutely nothing to do with thugs.  Once again, Pac to me was the typical case of a dude who fell in love with that thug lifestyle...but really had no business bein around it.  You dont become a thug in your 20's.  

First off, lemme ask u this.  If you molest a kid and go to prison...would u be a thug? If you were standing at a bus stop and unintentionally shot in a drive by....would u be a thug?  If you were born in the ghetto and become a huge success....would u be a thug?

I will give u this, what a "thug" is could be directly related to what environment youre in.  But Pac was definetely reflecting a certain environment.  Before he was famous, he wasnt exactly runnin around super banged out and really involved in any kind of thug lifestyle, and definetely not no gangsta lifestyle.  He was just a kid from the hood.  Theres a lot of kids from the hood, and like Pac...most of em arent thugs.  You tell me, if u see a cat who didnt grow up a thug....start thuggin it AFTER they get rich and famous in an industry where at the time, "thug" sells...what would u think?  Again, I dont knock him or his hustle and Pac the artist was off the chain.  Im just sayin how I see it, and how a lot of people see it but dont want to admit it outloud cus its Pac.

No I wouldn't say because someone went to prison for child molestation that makes them a thug, nor does someone getting shot at a bustop.  However pac, wasn't an innocent bystander in either time he got shot.  He was THE target.  And arguably the second time he got shot up was by real gangbangers.  The whole aspect of him going to prison was just to add to the list.

I don't know how 2pac grew up as a kid and what he was or was not involved in.  I'm just curious...how do you know what Pac was doing before he got famous?  I mean, the only reason that you know anything about him is because he became famous, so unless you knew pac before he started selling records, then you really don't know how he lived his life.  You are simply speculating.  I mean you are simply taking a handful of aspect such as he was a dancer or went to drama school.  You are taking the minute amount of info that gets portrayed in 2pac documentaries.  And I don't know any better than you do, what his life was like growing up...I'm not speculating on what I DON'T know, I'm looking at the facts of what I DO know.

Like I said, I'm not out here saying 2Pac was putting in work like say Tray Deee, but to say he wasn't a thug is sort of ridiculous.  That is like saying someone who played 10 years of triple A baseball wasn't a great ballplayer, just because they didn't make it to the mlb.