Author Topic: Hughes Brother Breaks His Silence On The Tupac Fight (Menace II Society)  (Read 2488 times)

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
Re: Hughes Brother Breaks His Silence On The Tupac Fight (Menace II Society)
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2009, 11:22:13 AM »
Anybody in this thread that is talking shit about pac for portraying to be a gangbanger is a fucken ignorant fool!!! You dumb asses obviously did not follow Pac enough to know what he was about and everything he went through! Whoever says that Pac was not a good person is also a fucken doofus!! If that was the case, than why does everybody always say positive things about him, even after his death? Get off his nut already and stop hating! I bet you that half of this fuckers talking shit cant fight either and are also portraying to be hard by talking shit about PAc!! Lame ass, hardcore, ultimate fighting fakes!!!!! Get off his NUT!!!

Listen to yourself homeboy.  Youre talkin about people bein on somebody elses nuts?  Did you just read how you defended this man you dont know like he was your husband?!  If you truly "followed" Pac like u think u do...youd know he wasnt a gangsta.  How many real Gs do u know!?  Im guessin none if u think Pac was some strait G.  Like I said, on some rap shit...Pac was that dude.  Were there better RAPPERS? Yes.  But he had that "it" factor that pushed him over the top.  Pac was a Westcoast muhafucka.  If he was a G....what set?  Theres no such thing as a Death Row Gang.

Did you read what i wrote or are you on my nuts now as well???? I clearly said that everybody knows 2pac was not a gangbanger! That means that he was not a GGG?? Ya dig!! Or do you need me to explain it in a different way so you can understand! You saying like i was his husband? Why you acting like you were his x bitch??? I just replied to this stupid thread cuz i cant understand why all these idiots are wasting there time, like if they know Pac!!! Your a fool trying to act like you want to teach the world bout some g knowledge! Death Row was not a gang? HAHAHAHAHA!!! No shit it was not !!!!!! But that dont mean G's were not around death row!!! Read my other post so you can see that i said he was not a gangbanger but a street nigga!!! POINT Fucken Blank!!! Dont even reply back to me if your going to come up with some other stupid shit again!! Dont waste your time or mine!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2009, 11:24:38 AM »
Bitch or not...Hughes is right, Tupac wasnt no gangsta lol.  Comin up I was a big Pac fan...but real shit, he wasnt a gangsta.  As a rapper, he was tight for sure.  Everybody gives Lil Wayne shit (and he deserves it, fuck him...) because he started claimin Blood AFTER he got famous....but how much different is that then Pac turnin into a thug AFTER he got famous?  I love Pac.....but I still gotta be real about it.

The difference is, 2Pac came into his recording career speaking on harsh reality and social issues, and giving an insight to the public and potential fans into some neglected topics that needed to be spoken on by devoting entire songs to Drug addition, Teen pregnancy, police brutality etc, compared to Lil Wayne who (besides Hot Boys who weren't even that hot) came in rapping watered down southern "commercial gangsta rapper" imagery BS. More importantly 2Pac signed to a label that had genuine blood association, that employed former bloods, who had some B-side roster that grew up and around real blood neighborhoods. I know your point is slightly different, but 2Pac was a powerful speaker, and wanted to be a spokesperson for a lot of different people, his Thug Life persona was just one taking on the Representative role of the moral majority of young black males in the ghettos, and even defined his Thug Life motto around it all. Granted, it was exploited and blown up by 2Pac & his management a bit for mainstream controversy to make money, but an inner look at his work would show that he really encouraged his listeners to "think". Look at the 'When Thugs Cry' chorus for instance

The main fault of 2Pac was running his own mouth without thinking, and dissing people that shouldn't have been dissed. There's a lot on the list
I respect that!! Well said!!!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

westside159

« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2009, 11:25:21 AM »

You gonna tell me the ICP are not gangsta's who make gangsta-ass rap?  listen to this track

LOL ICP is old as hell homie ..    there music is terrible anyways   Die Hard Eminem Haters

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2009, 11:27:19 AM »
Bitch or not...Hughes is right, Tupac wasnt no gangsta lol.  Comin up I was a big Pac fan...but real shit, he wasnt a gangsta.  As a rapper, he was tight for sure.  Everybody gives Lil Wayne shit (and he deserves it, fuck him...) because he started claimin Blood AFTER he got famous....but how much different is that then Pac turnin into a thug AFTER he got famous?  I love Pac.....but I still gotta be real about it.

Well Pac was never claiming any crip or blood shit...Now I never heard lil waynes music, so I don't know if he is out shouting and repping that stuff in his music but pac sure wasn't.  Pac wasn't screaming gang shit like snoop, daz, and kurupt.

How you gonna say that Pac wasn't a thug?  He got fatally gunned down by gangbangers, before that he took like 5 bullets, he had been to prison.  He rolled w/ Death Row - the most gangsta music label ever.  Now he may not have been as gangsta as say O-Dogg was portrayed in the movie, but c'mon pac was a thug.  He is from the ghetto, his mom was a black panther, got killed by the gun, I mean what more do you want then everything I have named?

What is it that you guys all think makes someone a thug?  I see lil' fuckin weenies all the time in sactown that are supposed to be thugs.  Hell, they may actually be in a reputable Blood gang.  But these kids ain't nothin but weenies...they are like 150 lbs tops, they couldn't do shit in a fight.

Like I said...I dig Pac, the artist.  But most of Pacs "thug" shit came AFTER he got famous.  Thats not a thug....thats fuckin STUPID! Before that he was attending art school and back up dancing for Digital Underground.  To be honest man, none of the shit u mentioned makes u a thug.  Getting shot doesnt make u a thug (anybody can get shot), going to prison doesnt make u a thug (he went on a sexual assault charge), bein a rapper on Death Row doesnt make u a thug (Rage rapped for Death Row), being from the ghetto for damn sure doesnt make u a thug,  his mom being a Panther has absolutely nothing to do with thugs.  Once again, Pac to me was the typical case of a dude who fell in love with that thug lifestyle...but really had no business bein around it.  You dont become a thug in your 20's.  

what is it that makes you a thug then?

First off, lemme ask u this.  If you molest a kid and go to prison...would u be a thug? If you were standing at a bus stop and unintentionally shot in a drive by....would u be a thug?  If you were born in the ghetto and become a huge success....would u be a thug?

I will give u this, what a "thug" is could be directly related to what environment youre in.  But Pac was definetely reflecting a certain environment.  Before he was famous, he wasnt exactly runnin around super banged out and really involved in any kind of thug lifestyle, and definetely not no gangsta lifestyle.  He was just a kid from the hood.  Theres a lot of kids from the hood, and like Pac...most of em arent thugs.  You tell me, if u see a cat who didnt grow up a thug....start thuggin it AFTER they get rich and famous in an industry where at the time, "thug" sells...what would u think?  Again, I dont knock him or his hustle and Pac the artist was off the chain.  Im just sayin how I see it, and how a lot of people see it but dont want to admit it outloud cus its Pac.

No I wouldn't say because someone went to prison for child molestation that makes them a thug, nor does someone getting shot at a bustop.  However pac, wasn't an innocent bystander in either time he got shot.  He was THE target.  And arguably the second time he got shot up was by real gangbangers.  The whole aspect of him going to prison was just to add to the list.

I don't know how 2pac grew up as a kid and what he was or was not involved in.  I'm just curious...how do you know what Pac was doing before he got famous?  I mean, the only reason that you know anything about him is because he became famous, so unless you knew pac before he started selling records, then you really don't know how he lived his life.  You are simply speculating.  I mean you are simply taking a handful of aspect such as he was a dancer or went to drama school.  You are taking the minute amount of info that gets portrayed in 2pac documentaries.  And I don't know any better than you do, what his life was like growing up...I'm not speculating on what I DON'T know, I'm looking at the facts of what I DO know.

Like I said, I'm not out here saying 2Pac was putting in work like say Tray Deee, but to say he wasn't a thug is sort of ridiculous.  That is like saying someone who played 10 years of triple A baseball wasn't a great ballplayer, just because they didn't make it to the mlb.  

Like I said before, what a thug is could be directly related to what environment youre in or from.  Your definition of a thug might be way looser then mine, who knows.  Him being shot means absolutely shit. Ive known plenty of people who have been shot, and some were the target of that shit. They werent all thugs.  Ive had guns pulled on me before, aint been shot yet, doesnt mean I was thuggin. Besides, the first time he got shot didnt he get robbed? lol.  Being a vicitim of an armed robbery and being shot in the process doesnt make u a thug. Youre right, I dont know his entire life story. I only know what has been released about him through eye witnesses, or himself, or his marketing department, etc.  But what I do know is this. Pac made a living, a career off of playin a thug character on the tv (whether u think he was a real thug or not).  That was the image he wanted out there. Nobody can argue that...the dude got Thug Life tatted on him. Now, seeing as how thats the image he wanted...thats the image that would sell records at that time...if Pac had ANY past of being a real rider, a real gangsta, a real thug BEFORE he got famous...dont u think THAT shit would have been released for all to see at the time?!  If you wanted the world to think you were anything...lets say, you wanted the world to think you were good person....wouldnt u be releasing ANYthing from your past that shows how good you are?!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2009, 11:31:12 AM »
Anybody in this thread that is talking shit about pac for portraying to be a gangbanger is a fucken ignorant fool!!! You dumb asses obviously did not follow Pac enough to know what he was about and everything he went through! Whoever says that Pac was not a good person is also a fucken doofus!! If that was the case, than why does everybody always say positive things about him, even after his death? Get off his nut already and stop hating! I bet you that half of this fuckers talking shit cant fight either and are also portraying to be hard by talking shit about PAc!! Lame ass, hardcore, ultimate fighting fakes!!!!! Get off his NUT!!!

did u know he was a gangster..a gang named west side ballerinas??
Another idiot that thinks i said he was a gangbanger!!!! HAHAHAHA! I never said he was A fucken GANGBANGER!!!!! How many times do i have to post it!! Go to page one and you will see you lame!!! I dont care if he was from your fucken westside Ballerninas gang!!!! All i know is that he was a street nigga!!! Thats It! i dont care if he was from your gang or not!!! DAAAMN!!! HAHAHA

acgrundy

« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2009, 11:37:34 AM »
Well we can both agree that we have differing definitions of what makes a person a thug.  I am not saying all alone that he got shot makes him a thug, its a part of the entire compilation.  I mean, I'm not gonna say that the guy that Dick Cheney shot while hunting is a thug (although if he rolls with dick cheney he very well could be!).  I'm saying 2Pac getting shot was part of it.  I mean, that is one of the things that "thugs" are always "bragging" about, is getting shot at.

Can you name some people who you think I would know who you think are thugs?  Off the top of my head I would say Pablo escobar, suge knight, jayo felony, tray deee, the Cincinnati bengals, c-bo, mitchy slick.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I would put someone like Pablo Escobar at a 10, and Pac at a 5.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2009, 11:37:58 AM »
Bitch or not...Hughes is right, Tupac wasnt no gangsta lol.  Comin up I was a big Pac fan...but real shit, he wasnt a gangsta.  As a rapper, he was tight for sure.  Everybody gives Lil Wayne shit (and he deserves it, fuck him...) because he started claimin Blood AFTER he got famous....but how much different is that then Pac turnin into a thug AFTER he got famous?  I love Pac.....but I still gotta be real about it.

Well Pac was never claiming any crip or blood shit...Now I never heard lil waynes music, so I don't know if he is out shouting and repping that stuff in his music but pac sure wasn't.  Pac wasn't screaming gang shit like snoop, daz, and kurupt.

How you gonna say that Pac wasn't a thug?  He got fatally gunned down by gangbangers, before that he took like 5 bullets, he had been to prison.  He rolled w/ Death Row - the most gangsta music label ever.  Now he may not have been as gangsta as say O-Dogg was portrayed in the movie, but c'mon pac was a thug.  He is from the ghetto, his mom was a black panther, got killed by the gun, I mean what more do you want then everything I have named?

What is it that you guys all think makes someone a thug?  I see lil' fuckin weenies all the time in sactown that are supposed to be thugs.  Hell, they may actually be in a reputable Blood gang.  But these kids ain't nothin but weenies...they are like 150 lbs tops, they couldn't do shit in a fight.

Like I said...I dig Pac, the artist.  But most of Pacs "thug" shit came AFTER he got famous.  Thats not a thug....thats fuckin STUPID! Before that he was attending art school and back up dancing for Digital Underground.  To be honest man, none of the shit u mentioned makes u a thug.  Getting shot doesnt make u a thug (anybody can get shot), going to prison doesnt make u a thug (he went on a sexual assault charge), bein a rapper on Death Row doesnt make u a thug (Rage rapped for Death Row), being from the ghetto for damn sure doesnt make u a thug,  his mom being a Panther has absolutely nothing to do with thugs.  Once again, Pac to me was the typical case of a dude who fell in love with that thug lifestyle...but really had no business bein around it.  You dont become a thug in your 20's. 

First off, lemme ask u this.  If you molest a kid and go to prison...would u be a thug? If you were standing at a bus stop and unintentionally shot in a drive by....would u be a thug?  If you were born in the ghetto and become a huge success....would u be a thug?

I will give u this, what a "thug" is could be directly related to what environment youre in.  But Pac was definetely reflecting a certain environment.  Before he was famous, he wasnt exactly runnin around super banged out and really involved in any kind of thug lifestyle, and definetely not no gangsta lifestyle.  He was just a kid from the hood.  Theres a lot of kids from the hood, and like Pac...most of em arent thugs.  You tell me, if u see a cat who didnt grow up a thug....start thuggin it AFTER they get rich and famous in an industry where at the time, "thug" sells...what would u think?  Again, I dont knock him or his hustle and Pac the artist was off the chain.  Im just sayin how I see it, and how a lot of people see it but dont want to admit it outloud cus its Pac.

I think this fool is taking advance thug 101!!! HAHAHAHA! Poor fool! i bet you dont even know the definition of a thug? Lame!! 2Pac said it many fucken times! IM NOT A THUG BECAUSE OF THE DEFINITION IN THE FUCKEN DICTIONARY! IM A THUG BECAUSE I CAME FROM THE GUTTER!!! AND HE NEVER CLAIMED A GANG EITHER!!! FUUUCK!! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR FUCKEN HEAD! YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME HOMIE!! YOU ACT LIKE YOU CAME UP WITH THE DEFINITION!!

« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2009, 11:53:17 AM »

Well Pac was never claiming any crip or blood shit...Now I never heard lil waynes music, so I don't know if he is out shouting and repping that stuff in his music but pac sure wasn't.  Pac wasn't screaming gang shit like snoop, daz, and kurupt.

How you gonna say that Pac wasn't a thug?  He got fatally gunned down by gangbangers, before that he took like 5 bullets, he had been to prison.  He rolled w/ Death Row - the most gangsta music label ever.  Now he may not have been as gangsta as say O-Dogg was portrayed in the movie, but c'mon pac was a thug.  He is from the ghetto, his mom was a black panther, got killed by the gun, I mean what more do you want then everything I have named?

What is it that you guys all think makes someone a thug?  I see lil' fuckin weenies all the time in sactown that are supposed to be thugs.  Hell, they may actually be in a reputable Blood gang.  But these kids ain't nothin but weenies...they are like 150 lbs tops, they couldn't do shit in a fight.

Like I said...I dig Pac, the artist.  But most of Pacs "thug" shit came AFTER he got famous.  Thats not a thug....thats fuckin STUPID! Before that he was attending art school and back up dancing for Digital Underground.  To be honest man, none of the shit u mentioned makes u a thug.  Getting shot doesnt make u a thug (anybody can get shot), going to prison doesnt make u a thug (he went on a sexual assault charge), bein a rapper on Death Row doesnt make u a thug (Rage rapped for Death Row), being from the ghetto for damn sure doesnt make u a thug,  his mom being a Panther has absolutely nothing to do with thugs.  Once again, Pac to me was the typical case of a dude who fell in love with that thug lifestyle...but really had no business bein around it.  You dont become a thug in your 20's. 

First off, lemme ask u this.  If you molest a kid and go to prison...would u be a thug? If you were standing at a bus stop and unintentionally shot in a drive by....would u be a thug?  If you were born in the ghetto and become a huge success....would u be a thug?

I will give u this, what a "thug" is could be directly related to what environment youre in.  But Pac was definetely reflecting a certain environment.  Before he was famous, he wasnt exactly runnin around super banged out and really involved in any kind of thug lifestyle, and definetely not no gangsta lifestyle.  He was just a kid from the hood.  Theres a lot of kids from the hood, and like Pac...most of em arent thugs.  You tell me, if u see a cat who didnt grow up a thug....start thuggin it AFTER they get rich and famous in an industry where at the time, "thug" sells...what would u think?  Again, I dont knock him or his hustle and Pac the artist was off the chain.  Im just sayin how I see it, and how a lot of people see it but dont want to admit it outloud cus its Pac.

I think this fool is taking advance thug 101!!! HAHAHAHA! Poor fool! i bet you dont even know the definition of a thug? Lame!! 2Pac said it many fucken times! IM NOT A THUG BECAUSE OF THE DEFINITION IN THE FUCKEN DICTIONARY! IM A THUG BECAUSE I CAME FROM THE GUTTER!!! AND HE NEVER CLAIMED A GANG EITHER!!! FUUUCK!! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR FUCKEN HEAD! YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME HOMIE!! YOU ACT LIKE YOU CAME UP WITH THE DEFINITION!!

Keep tryin homeboy.  Pac groupie at its finest...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2009, 12:04:38 PM »
Well we can both agree that we have differing definitions of what makes a person a thug.  I am not saying all alone that he got shot makes him a thug, its a part of the entire compilation.  I mean, I'm not gonna say that the guy that Dick Cheney shot while hunting is a thug (although if he rolls with dick cheney he very well could be!).  I'm saying 2Pac getting shot was part of it.  I mean, that is one of the things that "thugs" are always "bragging" about, is getting shot at.

Can you name some people who you think I would know who you think are thugs?  Off the top of my head I would say Pablo escobar, suge knight, jayo felony, tray deee, the Cincinnati bengals, c-bo, mitchy slick.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I would put someone like Pablo Escobar at a 10, and Pac at a 5.

The only ones I could say on your list personally, is Mitch. And thats only cus its on some SD shit and some of my old homies are the same as his.  So I know that fool is reputable.  Jayo's kind of in the same boat.  I even had a couple little crip homies (from WC30's tho) back in high school that could vouch for him, one of em is actually posted up in the inside cover of Crip Hop.  He over inflated some of his shit with that "Pennetentiary Bound" shit, even tho he's only been to YA.   But he really is from NHC.

acgrundy

« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2009, 12:08:56 PM »
You seriously can't agree that Pablo Escobar was a thug?  That guy was 10x more thug than any gang member in the history of US gangs.

« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2009, 12:13:21 PM »
You seriously can't agree that Pablo Escobar was a thug?  That guy was 10x more thug than any gang member in the history of US gangs.

No, I agree with u on Escobar. I just said "personally"

2euce 7even

« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2009, 03:02:27 PM »
i luv 2pac threads. ;D
we all know that pac was no hardcore compton gangbanger but he was no "bitch balerina" like "some people" say.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 03:29:12 PM by Dr.Psycho 662 »

BIGWORM

« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2009, 04:22:06 PM »
DIDN'T HE SHOOTS 2 COPS

FUCK HUGHES HE TAKES ALL THESE YEARS LATER TO MAKE UP BULLLSHIT.

Spice-1 said he was there when Pac knocked them out.

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2009, 04:57:28 PM »
"niggaz talk a lot of shit but that's after i'm gone cuz the fear me in the physical form"

« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2009, 04:59:18 PM »
i luv 2pac threads. ;D
we all know that pac was no hardcore compton gangbanger but he was no "bitch balerina" like "some people" say.

100% agree.  I would never say he was a bitch....and never say he was a thug.  He was somewhere in between.  I respect dude for what he was...and to me, thats a talented artist.  I think its fucked up cus really, when they say somebody was taken too early, Pac is the perfect example. Cus he wasnt a thug, he really was an artist...but got caught up with some real thugs and idolizing a thug lifestyle.  Men at that age go through that shit all the time...he just fucked up cus he went through it when he didnt have to.