Author Topic: Hughes Brother Breaks His Silence On The Tupac Fight (Menace II Society)  (Read 2485 times)

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Hughes Brother Breaks His Silence On The Tupac Fight (Menace II Society)
« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2009, 05:14:01 PM »

I think this fool is taking advance thug 101!!! HAHAHAHA! Poor fool! i bet you dont even know the definition of a thug? Lame!! 2Pac said it many fucken times! IM NOT A THUG BECAUSE OF THE DEFINITION IN THE FUCKEN DICTIONARY! IM A THUG BECAUSE I CAME FROM THE GUTTER!!! AND HE NEVER CLAIMED A GANG EITHER!!! FUUUCK!! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR FUCKEN HEAD! YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME HOMIE!! YOU ACT LIKE YOU CAME UP WITH THE DEFINITION!!

damn , catching feelings like that, lol . and he did claim a gang at 25 years old, being high and drunk all the time hanging around with retards

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2009, 05:15:00 PM »
Bitch or not...Hughes is right, Tupac wasnt no gangsta lol.  Comin up I was a big Pac fan...but real shit, he wasnt a gangsta.  As a rapper, he was tight for sure.  Everybody gives Lil Wayne shit (and he deserves it, fuck him...) because he started claimin Blood AFTER he got famous....but how much different is that then Pac turnin into a thug AFTER he got famous?  I love Pac.....but I still gotta be real about it.
[/quote

Well Pac was never claiming any crip or blood shit...Now I never heard lil waynes music, so I don't know if he is out shouting and repping that stuff in his music but pac sure wasn't.  Pac wasn't screaming gang shit like snoop, daz, and kurupt.

How you gonna say that Pac wasn't a thug?  He got fatally gunned down by gangbangers, before that he took like 5 bullets, he had been to prison.  He rolled w/ Death Row - the most gangsta music label ever.  Now he may not have been as gangsta as say O-Dogg was portrayed in the movie, but c'mon pac was a thug.  He is from the ghetto, his mom was a black panther, got killed by the gun, I mean what more do you want then everything I have named?

What is it that you guys all think makes someone a thug?  I see lil' fuckin weenies all the time in sactown that are supposed to be thugs.  Hell, they may actually be in a reputable Blood gang.  But these kids ain't nothin but weenies...they are like 150 lbs tops, they couldn't do shit in a fight.

Like I said...I dig Pac, the artist.  But most of Pacs "thug" shit came AFTER he got famous.  Thats not a thug....thats fuckin STUPID! Before that he was attending art school and back up dancing for Digital Underground.  To be honest man, none of the shit u mentioned makes u a thug.  Getting shot doesnt make u a thug (anybody can get shot), going to prison doesnt make u a thug (he went on a sexual assault charge), bein a rapper on Death Row doesnt make u a thug (Rage rapped for Death Row), being from the ghetto for damn sure doesnt make u a thug,  his mom being a Panther has absolutely nothing to do with thugs.  Once again, Pac to me was the typical case of a dude who fell in love with that thug lifestyle...but really had no business bein around it.  You dont become a thug in your 20's. 

what is it that makes you a thug then?

First off, lemme ask u this.  If you molest a kid and go to prison...would u be a thug? If you were standing at a bus stop and unintentionally shot in a drive by....would u be a thug?  If you were born in the ghetto and become a huge success....would u be a thug?

I will give u this, what a "thug" is could be directly related to what environment youre in.  But Pac was definetely reflecting a certain environment.  Before he was famous, he wasnt exactly runnin around super banged out and really involved in any kind of thug lifestyle, and definetely not no gangsta lifestyle.  He was just a kid from the hood.  Theres a lot of kids from the hood, and like Pac...most of em arent thugs.  You tell me, if u see a cat who didnt grow up a thug....start thuggin it AFTER they get rich and famous in an industry where at the time, "thug" sells...what would u think?  Again, I dont knock him or his hustle and Pac the artist was off the chain.  Im just sayin how I see it, and how a lot of people see it but dont want to admit it outloud cus its Pac.

I think this fool is taking advance thug 101!!! HAHAHAHA! Poor fool! i bet you dont even know the definition of a thug? Lame!! 2Pac said it many fucken times! IM NOT A THUG BECAUSE OF THE DEFINITION IN THE FUCKEN DICTIONARY! IM A THUG BECAUSE I CAME FROM THE GUTTER!!! AND HE NEVER CLAIMED A GANG EITHER!!! FUUUCK!! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR FUCKEN HEAD! YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME HOMIE!! YOU ACT LIKE YOU CAME UP WITH THE DEFINITION!!

Keep tryin homeboy.  Pac groupie at its finest...
Yeah exactly what i thought!! "Pac groupie at its finest" is as far as you will get with your fake ass argument! Fake ass Thug!!!Your trying to prove something to everyone but nobody gives a fuck! How can you sit here and argue about someones thug level??? HAHAHAHAHA! you got to be a retard homie! I think keep trying goes for you because you aint getting nowhere! Like i said again! I never heard 2Pac claim to be from a gang or say he was a Thug according to your expert definition! So until you prove he said that, than your argument is pointless! Who let this child in this forum????
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2009, 05:15:28 PM »
Bitch or not...Hughes is right, Tupac wasnt no gangsta lol.  Comin up I was a big Pac fan...but real shit, he wasnt a gangsta.  As a rapper, he was tight for sure.  Everybody gives Lil Wayne shit (and he deserves it, fuck him...) because he started claimin Blood AFTER he got famous....but how much different is that then Pac turnin into a thug AFTER he got famous?  I love Pac.....but I still gotta be real about it.
[/quote

Well Pac was never claiming any crip or blood shit...Now I never heard lil waynes music, so I don't know if he is out shouting and repping that stuff in his music but pac sure wasn't.  Pac wasn't screaming gang shit like snoop, daz, and kurupt.

How you gonna say that Pac wasn't a thug?  He got fatally gunned down by gangbangers, before that he took like 5 bullets, he had been to prison.  He rolled w/ Death Row - the most gangsta music label ever.  Now he may not have been as gangsta as say O-Dogg was portrayed in the movie, but c'mon pac was a thug.  He is from the ghetto, his mom was a black panther, got killed by the gun, I mean what more do you want then everything I have named?

What is it that you guys all think makes someone a thug?  I see lil' fuckin weenies all the time in sactown that are supposed to be thugs.  Hell, they may actually be in a reputable Blood gang.  But these kids ain't nothin but weenies...they are like 150 lbs tops, they couldn't do shit in a fight.

Like I said...I dig Pac, the artist.  But most of Pacs "thug" shit came AFTER he got famous.  Thats not a thug....thats fuckin STUPID! Before that he was attending art school and back up dancing for Digital Underground.  To be honest man, none of the shit u mentioned makes u a thug.  Getting shot doesnt make u a thug (anybody can get shot), going to prison doesnt make u a thug (he went on a sexual assault charge), bein a rapper on Death Row doesnt make u a thug (Rage rapped for Death Row), being from the ghetto for damn sure doesnt make u a thug,  his mom being a Panther has absolutely nothing to do with thugs.  Once again, Pac to me was the typical case of a dude who fell in love with that thug lifestyle...but really had no business bein around it.  You dont become a thug in your 20's. 

First off, lemme ask u this.  If you molest a kid and go to prison...would u be a thug? If you were standing at a bus stop and unintentionally shot in a drive by....would u be a thug?  If you were born in the ghetto and become a huge success....would u be a thug?

I will give u this, what a "thug" is could be directly related to what environment youre in.  But Pac was definetely reflecting a certain environment.  Before he was famous, he wasnt exactly runnin around super banged out and really involved in any kind of thug lifestyle, and definetely not no gangsta lifestyle.  He was just a kid from the hood.  Theres a lot of kids from the hood, and like Pac...most of em arent thugs.  You tell me, if u see a cat who didnt grow up a thug....start thuggin it AFTER they get rich and famous in an industry where at the time, "thug" sells...what would u think?  Again, I dont knock him or his hustle and Pac the artist was off the chain.  Im just sayin how I see it, and how a lot of people see it but dont want to admit it outloud cus its Pac.

Yeah exactly what i thought!! "Pac groupie at its finest" is as far as you will get with your fake ass argument! Fake ass Thug!!!Your trying to prove something to everyone but nobody gives a fuck! How can you sit here and argue about someones thug level??? HAHAHAHAHA! you got to be a retard homie! I think keep trying goes for you because you aint getting nowhere! Like i said again! I never heard 2Pac claim to be from a gang or say he was a Thug according to your expert definition! So until you prove he said that, than your argument is pointless! Who let this child in this forum????
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2009, 05:17:51 PM »

damn , catching feelings like that, lol . and he did claim a gang at 25 years old, being high and drunk all the time hanging around with retards
What gang was that??? Why dont you name it and maybe ill give you credit for your comment? and nobody is catching feelings! i just cant believe you idiots waste your time talking about this as if you guys are fucken thug critics!! You must be that other fools boyfriend huh??

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #79 on: December 18, 2009, 05:30:56 PM »

What gang was that??? Why dont you name it and maybe ill give you credit for your comment? and nobody is catching feelings! i just cant believe you idiots waste your time talking about this as if you guys are fucken thug critics!! You must be that other fools boyfriend huh??

well, you are catching feelings, obviously . calm down, no need to yell and get your panties in a bunch because some idiots want to speculate about a dead manīs street cred.   and keep those gay thoughts to yourself, i donīt know who youīre talking about. just saw you getting all serious and clowned, itīs the fucking internet, people talk about these kinds of stupid things constantly. thatīs the point of a forum, discussion. get drunk or laid, chill out.

and what comes to pacīs affiliation , even other rappers say he was claiming blood near the end . itīs not hard to see.
 not like i give a fuck but you asked so i answered. yeah i know , MOB stands for a few things but thatīs what he was yelling on records

Jimmy H.

« Reply #80 on: December 18, 2009, 05:31:44 PM »
I think people on either extreme side of the Pac story have it wrong. Pac was a human. For either group to look at him beyond that is foolish to me. Pac made mistakes. One side wants to make them way bigger than they are and say he was just a worthless criminal then you have another group who wants to act like because it's Pac, not only is it not a mistake but it's some holy act of greatness by a modern-day saint that should be glorified because it was done by someone who always keeps it real. The guy was a person like all of us. As an artist, he had a stronger work ethic and was arguably more creative but he fucked up like all of us do in our lives. People actually think because the guy is able to express deep thoughts in his music that he is incapable of being a loud-mouth idiot at times? Especially when he was just in his mid-20's? Forget it.

to all the people talking about "allen is saying the truth"
if Pac didn't even touch them, why was he convicted instead of the other 12 guys
just one thing I don't understand
 Because Pac was the one who got arrested for it. He might have been able to shake the case too if the prosecution didn't have a video of Pac on Yo! MTV Raps taking credit for the assault and bragging about it.

12 Rollin 40's jumped him ?   on the set ?  where was O DOG , CAINE , and the rest
 It wasn't on the "Menace II Society" set.  I'm pretty sure the Hughes Brothers was doing a Spice-1 video and Pac showed up.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2009, 08:19:00 PM »

well, you are catching feelings, obviously . calm down, no need to yell and get your panties in a bunch because some idiots want to speculate about a dead manīs street cred.   and keep those gay thoughts to yourself, i donīt know who youīre talking about. just saw you getting all serious and clowned, itīs the fucking internet, people talk about these kinds of stupid things constantly. thatīs the point of a forum, discussion. get drunk or laid, chill out.

and what comes to pacīs affiliation , even other rappers say he was claiming blood near the end . itīs not hard to see.
 not like i give a fuck but you asked so i answered. yeah i know , MOB stands for a few things but thatīs what he was yelling on records
Well if you dont give a fuck then shut your mouth!! Was i talking to you?? Nope!!! Since its the internet like you said, than it also gives me the right to write back to you right? Exactly!! If my comments were directed toward you than i would understand! But i was not talking to you!! And You might think im pissed of or getting my panties in a bunch like u said with your corny comments but im not! I guess its my fault for writing in bold and with a bunch of exclamations but like i said, it was only towards that dude that has been arguing with everyone! So to try and make it clear to him, i felt i had put shit in bold letters and exclamations ya dig????? You think im going to stress over this fool? I said it was your boyfriend cuz i didnt really see why you had to defend him or get involved, so i felt he was your property or something hahaha! Plus, ususally bitches are the ones that cant mind there own and come out all chismosas, so i figured you had female tendancies! My Bad! and for your information MOB is basically money over bitches!!! or just plain MOB!! He never claimed he was from a gang! now if you want to relate as simple word like MOB to him claiming a gang than shit, he was proabably from a grip of gangs! That dont mean shit!!! He would also say that he had friends and was affiliated with bloods and crips but when would you here pac say he was Crip or Blood like say, Snoop or Daz, or Tray D, or mack 10 etc!!! Never!!!!! And if you did hear that, let me know what song or video or whatever! Or rappers that supposedly claimed that shit! Plus why would u believe them? Did u hear it yourself? And please dont tell me you were next to him and you heard him or some bullshit lie like these other fake ass gangstas that claim to be thug critics! Did you know that many Bloods and Crips came from black panthers? Thats why u see the affiliation and respect they had for him cuz obviously his family was B.P.! Whats funny is that you told me "No need to Yell" hahahahahahah! How can u just assume that??? No mames!! You guys are hilarious!! My bad for using exclamations!

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2009, 08:22:16 PM »
I think people on either extreme side of the Pac story have it wrong. Pac was a human. For either group to look at him beyond that is foolish to me. Pac made mistakes. One side wants to make them way bigger than they are and say he was just a worthless criminal then you have another group who wants to act like because it's Pac, not only is it not a mistake but it's some holy act of greatness by a modern-day saint that should be glorified because it was done by someone who always keeps it real. The guy was a person like all of us. As an artist, he had a stronger work ethic and was arguably more creative but he fucked up like all of us do in our lives. People actually think because the guy is able to express deep thoughts in his music that he is incapable of being a loud-mouth idiot at times? Especially when he was just in his mid-20's? Forget it.

to all the people talking about "allen is saying the truth"
if Pac didn't even touch them, why was he convicted instead of the other 12 guys
just one thing I don't understand
 Because Pac was the one who got arrested for it. He might have been able to shake the case too if the prosecution didn't have a video of Pac on Yo! MTV Raps taking credit for the assault and bragging about it.

12 Rollin 40's jumped him ?   on the set ?  where was O DOG , CAINE , and the rest
 It wasn't on the "Menace II Society" set.  I'm pretty sure the Hughes Brothers was doing a Spice-1 video and Pac showed up.
I agree with with you Jimmy h. Thats exactly what i mean! He is human!!! He made some mistakes and had wreckless life and had fucked up peers! Thats why he said he was a thug! Cuz he was from the streets or gutter!! everyone else is just being negative! taking it to the extremes!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #83 on: December 19, 2009, 11:51:16 AM »
[/quote

First off, I been on this forum about 8 yrs or so...and listenin to Pac when he originally came out.  And if your argument is that Pac never claimed he was a thug...we can end the argument right there. lol You sound stupid homeboy.  Im sure your just another dummy from outta state speakin on some shit u know nothing about.  Ima just leave it at that. No point internet arguin with some Pac groupie geek.  Keep idolizing another man u dont even know...this homosexuality shit is gettin out of control...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #84 on: December 19, 2009, 12:05:23 PM »

Heres the thing. Like I said before, he is somewhere in the middle. I dont see him as a bitch, dont see him as a thug. I started discussing it cus it came up in this thread.  I just find it funny how kids idolize some of these rappers...and believe any image they put out there.  You can usually tell the ones cus they get extra emotional n shit in these threads like callin out they favorite rapper is the same as slappin they mama in the face lol. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #85 on: December 19, 2009, 07:29:48 PM »
lol, this fool talks shit damn near 2 decades later?  What a bitch.  Pac said it himself, "besides rappin, only thing I did good was scrappin".

There has been a huge effort from the powers that be to portray 2pac negatively.  He wasn't playing their game and thats why he was off'd.

And please tell me where Pac ever claimed he was a blood?  He said he wasn't a banger, he was a thug. 

Yall think what you want, but most of yall dissin either only knew of Pac after he died and what the media has told you about him.  So I ain't mad at cha.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: December 19, 2009, 07:56:50 PM »
hack prolly knows of where and in what interview or song pac was reppin the bloods
where you at hack?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #87 on: December 20, 2009, 01:25:40 AM »
Why does everybody have this overwhelming need to lick Tupacs balls? The dude was (most likely) a total asshole from what we've heard. He was also a real big tough guy when you got a dozen other people kicking a guy on the ground (right before he died at the Tyson fight), but who knows how tough he was if it was one on one. I know its hard for you guys to accept but Tupac was pretty much a piece of shit. He hated on the man that got him his biggest hit (Dr. Dre), talked shit about somebody he knew nothing about and then pussed out when he finally  saw him (Nas), beat up on Sam Sneed when he has a room of ppl backing him up, and coincidently became a lot tougher and more bad ass when he is standing behind fat ass Suge Knight. How convenient. Take the motherfucker off the pedastal already. He was a great rapper but a piece of shit as a human being.

Tupac was the one who shot 2 cops in the ass to save a black dude being beated up.
He was the one who helped a lot of talentless young broke rappers to get some shine.

Huges Bros. too late to speak.. losers!

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #88 on: December 20, 2009, 01:35:22 AM »

The THUG LIFE started in Oakland, it has nothing to do with being famous... 2Pac changed when he move to the Bay Area at 17 years old or something, you should see the "Thug Angel" DVD about it.

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #89 on: December 20, 2009, 02:33:37 AM »
People get to hooked on an image. I love Pac. But i wouldnt doubt this too much. While I do admit Pac probably could fight a bit, I wouldnt be surprised if other guys jumped in for Pac

+1