Author Topic: British Admit: Copenhagen Is All About Genocide  (Read 754 times)

Fraxxx

Re: British Admit: Copenhagen Is All About Genocide
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2009, 05:41:06 AM »

No I am stating what Ghandi also stated, that vegetarians are weaker, mentally softer individuals, who are more frail, usually fraught with bad health because they don't get the right mix of nutrients. I didn't say vegetarianism itself was a conspiracy, merely that it plays into the hands of those who would look to control if you can make everyone a vegetarian.

Just a side note, don't you think this is a tiny little bit too generalized to make a valid point? :D

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2009, 11:39:35 AM »

Ghandi is a much wiser man that I, in my experience, his findings echo my own. i have friends that are vegetarian, family that there are vegetarian, work colleagues who are vegetarian etc and they all seem mostly frail, fraught with illness and such. In fact a few of them, readily admit to the fact that from their own experiences and from friends who are vegetarian, that they would be better off healthwise eating meat.

So make of that what you will

P.S There are vegetarians who call themselves vegetarian when they eat fish, i am not including those lol

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2009, 12:13:33 PM »
it probably sound stupid but what is copenhagen? is is the bankers? top economist advisers? some sort of american or british aristocracy? corporation ceos?

my understanding is something of that sort

Copenhagen is a city in Denmark Homie. It is where the world leaders met this week to discuss climate change. The article is referring to climate change being an excuse for population control and eugenics. I think the world is starting to wake up big thanks to those leaked emails and info. The Summit was a bust and countries were skeptical and untrusting of Climate Change and Obama.

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

MediumL

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2009, 03:05:11 PM »
Tbh the developed world is so wasteful its probably more down to using whats necessary and being more efficient than mass genocide.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

The Overfiend

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2009, 05:21:34 PM »
That's simply not true to state that Hindu's do not eat meat in fact Ghandi was a hindu all his life and realised one of the greatest holds the occupying english force had over the indians was the fact that many indians were vegetarians and he realised that made them less hungry for change, more docile, weaker more passive individuals. However I wrote it in incorrectly, I should have said the british loved the state of affairs, easier to control millions when they don't have the strength to fight.

Read how I said 'most' Hindus -as in most, not all are vegetarian.

Quit with the self-centered victim complex because you know what else is 'simply not true'? Ratcheting up the fictional fear-driven bullshit saying the 'British made Indians into vegetarians'. Check yoself.

Copenhagen is not the finish, in the end the aim is for complete centralised globalised control of everyone, which is a panopticon dystopian nightmare. These control freaks are sick perverts and i feel for their lack of humanity.

You are free to believe that and its a needed perspective.

Governments are an extension of ourselves, they are a human institution and so individual perspective is essential for humankind's survival.  Because before most of us act in our daily lives or make a big decision we always consider what could go wrong. 9 Billion minds are better than 130 million or whatever number the Georgia guidestone says.

No one person speaks for all of Freemasonry.

http://www.masonicinfo.com/leader.htm
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 06:11:28 PM by Illuminati Clique »

The Overfiend

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2009, 05:38:15 PM »
There are hopes and fears with anything government institutions do but you are naive of humanity if you think thats what Copenhagen is 'all about'.

I appreciate all the post-modern oligarch nightmare scenarios being put forward on here and the wider inter-webs, but having less people won't solve the problem of energy consumption. The real issue is how we get and use our energy.

Tbh the developed world is so wasteful its probably more down to using whats necessary and being more efficient than mass genocide.

Exactly.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 06:00:12 PM by Illuminati Clique »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2009, 07:15:59 PM »

Hence  the reasons why i said I miswrote and misread to, I was responding on here while at work, not easy to do

The Overfiend

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2009, 08:30:36 AM »
Copenhagen is in a long line of things that government has tried to do.

The reality often then not is that nothing gets done....

...and everybody has an opinion on it. But the science is solid on what CO2 does. All that 'climate-gate' bullshit was insignificant. Carbon emissions help cause the atmosphere to heat people! Get it together...

Now whether that can be used to excuse genocide is another story, the fact of the matter is, is that it simply isn't a national problem, it is the entire worlds problem.

The shall be more climate conferences to come.

The word today is: comitology.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2009, 08:36:53 AM »
Copenhagen is in a long line of things that government has tried to do.

The reality often then not is that nothing gets done....

...and everybody has an opinion on it. But the science is solid on what CO2 does. All that 'climate-gate' bullshit was insignificant. Carbon emissions help cause the atmosphere to heat people! Get it together...

Now whether that can be used to excuse genocide is another story, the fact of the matter is, is that it simply isn't a national problem, it is the entire worlds problem.

The shall be more climate conferences to come.

The word today is: comitology.

Dude how the science be well established when the east anglian insitute is pivotal to the underpinning data for which we now don't have because they have deleted or "lost" the raw data".

Read the emails for yourself instead of relying on soundbites about them, here is another example one the media hasn't been playing a lot

To: Phil Jones <p.jones@xxxxxxxxx.xxx>
Subject: Re: IPCC & FOI
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 08:12:02 -0400
Reply-to: mann@xxxxxxxxx.xxx

<x-flowed>
Hi Phil,

laughable that CA would claim to have discovered the problem. They would
have run off to the Wall Street Journal for an exclusive were that to
have been true.

I'll contact Gene about this ASAP. His new email is: generwahl@xxxxxxxxx.xxx

talk to you later,

mike

Phil Jones wrote:
>
>> Mike,
> Can you delete any emails you may have had with Keith re AR4?
> Keith will do likewise. He's not in at the moment - minor family crisis.
>
> Can you also email Gene and get him to do the same? I don't
> have his new email address.
>
> We will be getting Caspar to do likewise.
>
> I see that CA claim they discovered the 1945 problem in the Nature
> paper!!
>
> Cheers
> Phil
>
>
>
>>
>
> Prof. Phil Jones
> Climatic Research Unit Telephone +44 (0) 1603 592090
> School of Environmental Sciences Fax +44 (0) 1603 507784
> University of East Anglia
> Norwich Email p.jones@xxxxxxxxx.xxx
> NR4 7TJ
> UK

« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 09:13:55 AM by virtuoso »

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2009, 12:21:34 PM »
I havent looked into much of this climategate stuff,  from my understanding a few scientists fudged some numbers..  probably to advance their own careers and got caught doing it,  it doesnt take away from the countless hours of research that thousands of qualified scientists have done.  I've seen first-hand the coral bleaching,  without a doubt the atmosphere's temperature is rising..   I admit that the planet naturally goes through periods of heating and cooling, but the rate at which its happening now is unprecedented in known-history..   if reducing carbon emissions can slow the process... then we should be all for it, regardless if its the main cause or not.

There are hopes and fears with anything government institutions do but you are naive of humanity if you think thats what Copenhagen is 'all about'.

I appreciate all the post-modern oligarch nightmare scenarios being put forward on here and the wider inter-webs, but having less people won't solve the problem of energy consumption. The real issue is how we get and use our energy.

Exactly.

Agreed, but only up to a certain point. Even if we maximize the efficiency of farming etc the population is doubling every 40 years... eventually it wont matter how efficient we are.

Technology will likely continue to advance until pretty much the end of human existence. Eventually we should be able to convert energy with 100% efficiency (Zero Point Energy/Perpetual Motion).  E=MC^2. We’ll be able to convert matter into pure energy and vice versa. When this happens, our options are pretty much infinite..  we’ll be able to make food out of thin air.. and potentially terra-form new planets. Probably allowing our species to reproduce and expand indefinetly. I just have no idea how long it'l take for our tech to advance that far..

The problem right now is providing food for 7 billion people, and the population is doubling roughly every 40 years.   No amount of nuclear power can provide the nutrients required to feed the population we have.. or are going to have in the next century. We’d have to cover the Earth in green houses

been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2009, 12:34:00 PM »
I havent looked into much of this climategate stuff,  from my understanding a few scientists fudged some numbers..  probably to advance their own careers and got caught doing it,  it doesnt take away from the countless hours of research that thousands of qualified scientists have done.  I've seen first-hand the coral bleaching,  without a doubt the atmosphere's temperature is rising..   I admit that the planet naturally goes through periods of heating and cooling, but the rate at which its happening now is unprecedented in known-history..   if reducing carbon emissions can slow the process... then we should be all for it, regardless if its the main cause or not.

Exactly.

Agreed, but only up to a certain point. Even if we maximize the efficiency of farming etc the population is doubling every 40 years... eventually it wont matter how efficient we are.

Technology will likely continue to advance until pretty much the end of human existence. Eventually we should be able to convert energy with 100% efficiency (Zero Point Energy/Perpetual Motion).  E=MC^2. We’ll be able to convert matter into pure energy and vice versa. When this happens, our options are pretty much infinite..  we’ll be able to make food out of thin air.. and potentially terra-form new planets. Probably allowing our species to reproduce and expand indefinetly. I just have no idea how long it'l take for our tech to advance that far..

The problem right now is providing food for 7 billion people, and the population is doubling roughly every 40 years.   No amount of nuclear power can provide the nutrients required to feed the population we have.. or are going to have in the next century. We’d have to cover the Earth in green houses

Then you don't understand the significance of the east anglian institute they are essentially one of the very few central institutions which the other institutions relied upon for their information. What it illustrates is manipulating the data, withholding the data, deleting data, all criminal actions and if they are found guilty in court, then they need to do some serious prison time.,

The Overfiend

« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2009, 06:12:18 PM »
Yes but virtuoso the science on what CO2 does to the Earth and how it works is kinda basic and has been around for ages.

Science knows how plants absorb CO2, how rocks absorb it and the effect it has on heating the Earth, after that there is a lot of estimation as to how much, etc.

This 'climate' gate has done nothing, of course scientists need to select data that is appropriate to politicians.

But what I like about the alternative post-modern critiques like 'Fall of the Republic' is that it highlights how easily manipulation does and can occur. I see it like this:

science is like the bible, its there for whoever can be bothered to read it or do it themselves,
but like the Bible before the Reformation it is only able to be read by a few people, therefore it is easier to manipulate its affect on society.

And peoples jobs are becoming more and more specialized, so people don't always develop a well-rounded understanding on different areas.

Control by some over others is inevitable, because we depend on each other to all do different things.

You realize that there is always people...and growing. Some are born and some are dying....

and People always have the same needs, food luxury, etc

but the Planet's needs are not like ours...there is an ecosystem and solar-system that maintains the conditions for life on this planet.

Pushing everybody toward renewable energy is about long-term survival and renewable infrastructure.

Whether it was engineered this way or not, there will be starvation and death with or without a binding international treaty on carbon emissions...even if the globalist leaders do nothing, the same world problems will remain unsolved if they do nothing and considered only their short-sighted national sovereignty -then nothing would ever happen....and we will eventually go down divided squandering our potential amongst each other until the climate shifts by whatever cause you believe....

But doing something is far-sighted.

My fear is that greed and pointless cruelty is masquerading behind genuinely creating for the Earth & the whole of Humanity.

Over the past decade humankind has turned inward to look in on itself, become focused upon itself...

...when we are a speck in the sea of the Universe.

Astronomers are growing optimistic about there being thousands of other Earth-like planets.
If we can thrive and bubble with brilliance upon this world in harmony with ourselves and the environment we can venture.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 08:32:51 AM by Illuminati Clique »