Author Topic: East vs. West (Not 2Pac & Biggie).  (Read 489 times)

Chad Vader

Re: East vs. West (Not 2Pac & Biggie).
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2009, 03:33:26 PM »
Vader has a whole thread dedicated to beefs, try searching for it.
^^^^^^^^^ LINK ^^^^^^^

+1
Yeah,PH... you should know by now.  ;)
I have pretty much collected everything there is,sure there's a lot of;

lightweight 2 bar disses from west artists.

then again, I'm sure you know all of them  :P

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2009, 01:33:58 AM »
^dude is a crackhead, so i don't think so

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2009, 03:16:25 AM »
Mobb deep "La,La", Blazehy blazehy I think "danger", on who shot ya by ll he says "In la they gangbang but if you touch a mic your ass will hang. But other than that the east barely gave a fuck bout that so called beef.

"LA, LA" was actually Capone'n' Noreaga, not mobb deep(unless they both did a track called that and if memory serves mobb deep were on that album but i dont think that song?)
 Much like Dogg pounds "new yory. new york" i think it was only the chorus that sounded like a diss, not the actual lyrics of the track.

MediumL

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2009, 03:43:28 AM »
Mobb deep "La,La", Blazehy blazehy I think "danger", on who shot ya by ll he says "In la they gangbang but if you touch a mic your ass will hang. But other than that the east barely gave a fuck bout that so called beef.

"LA, LA" was actually Capone'n' Noreaga, not mobb deep(unless they both did a track called that and if memory serves mobb deep were on that album but i dont think that song?)
 Much like Dogg pounds "new yory. new york" i think it was only the chorus that sounded like a diss, not the actual lyrics of the track.

nah in the vid they throw two body bags (which are meant to be kurupt and daz) over a bridge.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

MistaNova

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2009, 04:01:51 AM »
A few East Coast diss tracks off the head.
*Kurupt - Callin' Out Names
*Tweety Bird Loc - Fuck The South Bronx
*YGD Top Dogg - Goin' Back To Cali

how the fucc is the Kurupt-song a diss TO the East!?!?! cuz he dissin a nigga FROM the East!?! the fuck outta here..  ::)

What difference does it make? Most, if not all, of the East-West diss tracks were aimed at rappers not the coasts in question.
2Pac dissed Notorious B.I.G., Bad Boy, Chino XL and Mobb Deep.
DJ Quik and Compton's Most Wanted dissed Tim Dog.
Tweety Bird Loc dissed Tim Dog and Boogie Down Productions.

Listen to Kurupt's "Speak On It", you might learn a thing or two.
Another thing ain’t never been no east coast, west coast war mother fucker
Nigga war was real they were between individuals not coasts.

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2009, 08:01:06 AM »

nah in the vid they throw two body bags (which are meant to be kurupt and daz) over a bridge.
the OG version also uses the "New Yor, New York" beat
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

fabtoxicp

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2009, 09:10:59 AM »
What difference does it make? Most, if not all, of the East-West diss tracks were aimed at rappers not the coasts in question.

LMAO, u said it urself - so it's just weird sayin "East VS West", when it's not - but in actuality "NIgga VS Nigga". that's a BIG difference..
 ::)

i hate dat stupid mentality, "oh, he is dissin he, n he from the west, oh dat must mean he dissin that whole coast.." man, shut the fuck up, n don't confuse everybody. if Kurupt didn't diss the East, he didnt.. Period