Author Topic: E1 listing Death Row's next release for Feb 9th 2010 - Kurupt "Down and Dirty"  (Read 1287 times)

DTG Entertainment

It'd be dope if they'd release "My World" with Roscoe - the full version.

Okka

Yeah.  I hope so too.  They're probably aware of everything that leaked, so hopefully they take that into account when they're compiling tracks for this.

You think so? They already done fucked up a few times, they were sayin' that those Rage's "Necessary Roughness" tracks were unreleased and i think they said the same about those two Soopafly tracks that was on the "Ultimate Death Row Box Set". They should get some Death Row fanatic workin' there who knows about these things :D

DTG Entertainment

Yeah.  I hope so too.  They're probably aware of everything that leaked, so hopefully they take that into account when they're compiling tracks for this.

You think so? They already done fucked up a few times, they were sayin' that those Rage's "Necessary Roughness" tracks were unreleased and i think they said the same about those two Soopafly tracks that was on the "Ultimate Death Row Box Set". They should get some Death Row fanatic workin' there who knows about these things :D

Like me? Lol. :P

Okka

Yeah, why not. As long as you would release music that the DubCC forum people wants :D ;)

Mietek23

I think it's actually a good idea because the tracklist from the retail version was fucked up so they should release the proper one as a Disc 1 and then some unreleased/unleaked tracks from the sessions on Disc 2 - that would be dope 8)

JohnnyL

Yeah.  They've definitely screwed up a few times.  And they might not know of every single track that's leaked, but I think they're aware of the various FTP projects that have made their way onto the internet.  That doesn't mean that I think with any certainty that they'll take those bootlegs into account when they make the track list, but I hope they do.  Unfortunately, they knew the greatest hits have been released over and over and they still elected to put them on the "Ultimate Collection."

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

Yeah.  They've definitely screwed up a few times.  And they might not know of every single track that's leaked, but I think they're aware of the various FTP projects that have made their way onto the internet.  That doesn't mean that I think with any certainty that they'll take those bootlegs into account when they make the track list, but I hope they do.  Unfortunately, they knew the greatest hits have been released over and over and they still elected to put them on the "Ultimate Collection."

i will cop this regardless cause im sure they will put in some nice goodies in there  :)

Okka

i will cop this regardless cause im sure they will put in some nice goodies in there  :)

I think the tracks they gonna include on this re-release are from the "Against Tha Grain E.P." or that "Row Rider" bootleg that came out some time ago.

EFFeX

Well, if it is Against The Grain stuff... I just have to laugh at anyone that paid for the bootleg.

This is exactly what I've been saying all this time, your just ruining it for yourself by supporting the bootleg.

Okka

Well, if it is Against The Grain stuff... I just have to laugh at anyone that paid for the bootleg.

This is exactly what I've been saying all this time, your just ruining it for yourself by supporting the bootleg.

Well, who did pay for that shit? I know i didn't, i downloaded that shit.

DTG Entertainment

Yeah, why not. As long as you would release music that the DubCC forum people wants :D ;)

Of course, because DubCC people usually tend to want 95% of the stuff I want. We are the core fanbase for Death Row as a matter of fact. WIDEawake should market to us.

Mista Rosa

i want them to release "should have told ya" featuring nate dogg.

some dubcnn staff member make us heard a snippet, that was doooooope
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

woof

www.westcoastaftershock.com
Kurupt has taken the time to let fans know a temporary list of artists and producers set to do work on Kurupts, "Against The Grain Album".

Good news for Darren Vegas haters, because Vegas production will NOT be on "Against The Grain".

Check inside to get the latest info on "Against The Grain" and the truth to Daz's production on past Kurupt albums!......

Kurupt:
" Daz didnt over c any of my last 3 albums! I had Daz and other producers give me a couple of tracks & listen to the album & tell me what they think! "

"I hand picked all the producers. You didnt hear anything from Battlecat after he produced Domino's album untill "We can freak it". "We can freak it put Battlecat bacc on the map. After we can freak it everybody wanted to work with Battlecat, You never heard of Fred Wreck doing anything big untill AFTER "Ride wit us". "

" So NO! Vegas is NOT doing my album! I have a host of my own production team such as Bink who produced "Girls all Pause & trylogy & a host of records on Jay-z's Blue Print album, Sr. Jinxs who produced Ice Cube's America's most wanted album, Dj Pooh, Organized Noise, Lil John, Roc Wilder, Dj Quick, Mannie Fresh, Just Blaze, Marc Sparks"Mike City came from his camp" J Wells, D & C'ream, Dj Permiere, Pete Rock, Co-Starz & a gang of more producers and artist who support Kurupt's next album! Such as CNN " Noreaga & Capone" T.I, Young Bloods, Cash Money, Big Gipp, & the entire Goddie Mobb, Slim Calhon,Nivea, West Side Connection, E-40, C-Bo, Tha Boo Ya Tribe, Knoc-turn-al, & 75% of the west coast! "

" Keep it hood & get ready for that solo album the real "Against The Grain" Kustapo/ Death Row Rec. "

PEACE
NOBLE

Is this real?? would be dope to hear those DJ Pooh/Just Blaze/Premier/Pete Rock tracks

DTG Entertainment

That was true. It was a Death Row forum post back in 2003.

DTG Entertainment

Daz didnt over c any of my last 3 albums! I had Daz and other producers give me a couple of tracks & listen to the album & tell me what they think! I hand picked all the producers. You didnt hear anything from Battlecat after he produced Domino's album untill "We can freak it".
We can freak it put Battlecat and me bacc on the map. After we can freak it everybody wanted to work with Battlecat, You never heard of Fred Wreck doing anything big untill AFTER "Ride wit us". So NO! Vegas is NOT doing my album! I have a host of my own production team such as Bink who produced "Girls all Pause & trylogy & a host of records on Jay-z's Blue Print album, Dj Sir Jinxs who produced Ice Cube's America's most wanted album, Dj Pooh, Organized Noise, Lil John, Roc Wilder, Dj Quick, Mannie Fresh, Just Blaze, Marc Sparks"Mike City came from his camp" J Wells, D & C'ream, Dj Permiere, Pete Rock, Co-Starz & a gang of more producers and artist who support Kurupt's next album! Such as CNN " Noreaga & Capone" T.I, Young Bloods, Cash Money, Big Gipp, & the entire Goddie Mobb, Slim Calhon,Nivea, West Side Connection, E-40, C-Bo, Tha Boo Ya Tribe, Knoc-turn-al, & 75% of the west coast! This is Kurupt Youngotti
Keep it hood & get ready for that solo album the real "Against The Grain" Kustapo/ Death Row Rec.

P.S. And remember the homies started dissn me 1st so "Dogg House eat a fat Dogg Pound Dicc
This Gotti you aint gone pimp slap SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fucc DAZ
Fucc BLACC AZZ BAD AZZ
& SOOPA FLY SOOPA BITCH IZ A HOE
This is PENTAGON RIDAZ Nigga!!!
"No Bitches Allowed"

*MALKE- GOOD LOOKIN! I heard you do mix tapes lets do one together "everybody get ready for me & the homie's mixtape to crack the underground COMING SOON!
*Nando- Dont trip "Street iz a mutha" is a piece of cake compared to what im about to launch!
*Dj Jerry- FUCC DAZ! Bitchs always try to give away somethin for free! I'll handle him when he stops runnin from a nigga! Daz, Bad Azz & Soopa Bitch are weenies!
*King Young Nigga- Good lookin! U my #1 nigga. When i c you in the streets we gone smoke one, & drink a lil hen. And i love ya rhyme Fucc DAZ!
* Dat Be Dem- I didnt mention the Row family because you already know that Gail, Eastwood, Crooked I, Danny Boy, Virginya Slim & Spider Loco are gonna be on the album. That's my family! I was given you a preview of people that's not from Tha Row Family that's supporting the album. NO Nas, maybe Jigga only HOOD!
*Edouble2k3- Good lookin homie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as my albums go, I have a Kustapo/ 101 distrubution deal that will be releasing my "Kurupt Presents" records. The 1st record that im going to release is "Kurupt Presents: Tha Originals"
Originals is my new group, the Originals consist of Kurupt Youngotti and CJ Ginavece. Anything solo from me shall be released thru Kustapo/ Death Row Rec. Startin wit the real "Against The Grain" not that fake bitch made album that DAZ put out!

KEEP IT HOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!