Author Topic: E1 listing Death Row's next release for Feb 9th 2010 - Kurupt "Down and Dirty"  (Read 1286 times)

Will_B

YES!!!!!

I want this. Even the tracks that already leaked need to be mastered on CD.

Been bumping 'Make U Dance (Feat. Bullet)' a lot recently. Prod by Joshua Andrews(??)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Hopefully this shit is legit and gets  released, ill get it. I dig the Against the Grain era, they should just release a 2cd album of both times he was with the Row

westsiderider323

ima hafta cop this for sure

Will_B

Against the Grain tracks + leftovers could probably fill 2 cd's nicely.

DTG Entertainment

YES!!!!!

I want this. Even the tracks that already leaked need to be mastered on CD.

Been bumping 'Make U Dance (Feat. Bullet)' a lot recently. Prod by Joshua Andrews(??)

Joshua Andrews is Yaku aka Ambassador Kash.

GangstaBoogy

Not interested in this. Why don't they release some of the older Kurupt solo tracks. "I Don't Bang No More" would be perfect in CDQ.

Word.

I'lll actually go to the store and buy a Crooked I cd. But I'm not interested in any of this shit they're releasing.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
admin at the site said its not a 90's project, re-release of against tha grain with unreleased songs
LOL wideawake is such a joke

Mietek23

Tanner do you something about the "Throw Bacc Muzik" video? There was a rumor about it couple of years ago - does it really exist?

kuruptDPG

i just hope it isnt traks from against the grain ep and row rider.

in a interview kurupt did say he was going to get spice1,wc,ice cube,jayo,kam on the album but i think he eant hes goin to keep them, if that was true then they wouldve have been on the album already with the production with dj pooh, pete rock etc

fabtoxicp

it's funny they decided to release a "re-boosted" againstthagrain, instead on concentrating on the artists actual catalog.. canadians.  ::)
Kurupt was one of the artists on The Row dat created A LOT of material in the beginning, early 90's. Kurupt was always an animal on the mic, especially so in his early 20's, jumpin on EVERYTHING he could musicaly - a 16 here, a 16 there. Except for pac - kurupt & snoop were probly the more creative individuals wit the music on Tha Row.. there's a BIG catalog of Kurupt-music in the vaults of Death Row, confirmed by Riccardo himself..

DTG Entertainment

Tanner do you something about the "Throw Bacc Muzik" video? There was a rumor about it couple of years ago - does it really exist?

Not sure honestly, I heard the same rumor.

Will_B

Kurupt had especially good chemistry with Lady of Rage and Snoop.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 08:01:03 AM by Will_B »

JohnnyL

it's funny they decided to release a "re-boosted" againstthagrain, instead on concentrating on the artists actual catalog.. canadians.  ::)
Kurupt was one of the artists on The Row dat created A LOT of material in the beginning, early 90's. Kurupt was always an animal on the mic, especially so in his early 20's, jumpin on EVERYTHING he could musicaly - a 16 here, a 16 there. Except for pac - kurupt & snoop were probly the more creative individuals wit the music on Tha Row.. there's a BIG catalog of Kurupt-music in the vaults of Death Row, confirmed by Riccardo himself..

Yeah.  That kind of seems to be the new trend in music,re-releases with a few unheard or new tracks.  I don't really care for it, either.  I would prefer they just release an entire album of unreleased tracks.  With Kurupt they probably have more than enough material to do that too, if they wanted to.

KURUPTION-81

Gutted its not his early 90's stuff especially as the majority of stuff from Kurupts second stint on tha row hasnt impressed me.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Jaydc

This has to be the oddest choice for a release Ive heard of.The re release of chronic I got.The snoop one made sense.The boxset despite the unneccassary greatest hits disc was a good way to showcase a variety of artists.

But this?A re release of an average album?I thought they were starting with the older stuff and making their way forwards.Why would they skip all kurupts old stuff and skip to this?Makes no sense at all.I think this might be first wideawake project I wont support and hell I was even going to buy danny boy.