Author Topic: waz up wit rappers lyin and sayin they made the album how they wanted it made???  (Read 123 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
coast 2 coast rappers be sayin album after album they made the album they way they wanted....and make it as if the album before and albums before they made it the way the label wanted it made
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DTG Entertainment

God, where do we start?

nando

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
english please??

but to answer your first question why would an artist admit that an album didnt turn out how they wanted it? if they admit they aint got any confidence or pride in their work would you wanna buy it then?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nah im talkin bout like snoop he says he feels like his current album he made it the way he wanted it....so last meal, top dogg, etc..werent made how he wanted it?
when in fact top dogg, last meal are much better and possible classics and he even states that himself
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Portugoal

english please??

but to answer your first question why would an artist admit that an album didnt turn out how they wanted it? if they admit they aint got any confidence or pride in their work would you wanna buy it then?

exactly

this is a reason why i never buy mixtapes with dj tags