Author Topic: What kind of Drugs Eminem used???  (Read 1006 times)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What kind of Drugs Eminem used???
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2009, 10:50:20 PM »
valium (diazepam)
methadone
hydrocodone-aceta (vicodin)
ambien cr (zolpidem)
ecstasy
nyquil
Shroomz
weed

thats what i can think of him actually mentioning in songs

he prolly did oxycodone-aceta (percocet), cocaine too

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2009, 12:51:20 PM »
did he used illegal shit like Cocaine,Heroin or Crystel meth.......
or did he took the medical shit like Codein,Methadon......

did he tell that.......
and if not,who knows more.......
dope.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2009, 05:53:47 PM »

did he tell that.......
dope.

thanxx
i do drugs so i wanna know if he is a wannabe lol

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2009, 06:26:54 AM »

did he tell that.......
dope.

thanxx

Wow, that's so cool,

kemizt

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2009, 06:54:23 AM »
lol

did he tell that.......
dope.

thanxx

Wow, that's so cool,
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2009, 10:22:33 AM »

did he tell that.......
dope.

thanxx

Wow, that's so cool,

thanxx again

and u do know that

Citizen-Y

« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2009, 02:46:20 PM »
Take a video of you shooting heroin into your face and post it here thanks

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2009, 04:24:59 PM »
Take a video of you shooting heroin into your face and post it here thanks

u can find it on youtube
my name is amy winehouse

i think i have 2 stop joking
cause the jokes badly come back

as u see under my name and karma (more then 2 years)
No more"High Till I Die" I stopped smokin Weed
and u think i started chacing the dragon then "hell no"

heat

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2010, 02:36:23 PM »
For everyone that dont' wanna read all of the text, Ima try sum it up real quik:

1  Eminem has done every drug in the book basically, both illegal and medical. He has injected drugs and yes, even did heroin that seems to come as a suprise for some members appearantly. There's no exact list obviously, he probably doesnt even remember all himself even if Paul Rosenberg & Jimmy Iovine pushed him for hours for a list.. Whatever, facts are: After he got the money & fame he did both street drugs AND prescripted ones, drinking, etc, BUT mainly it was a medical pill abuse he struggled with(at least the latest years up until recent years 08/09 when he went clean&sober..) Lots of chill-pills, downers, pain killers, relaxing sedatives, tranquilizers, anxiety reliefers etc etc. Meds like Vicodin(pain-killer), Methadone(substitution for heroin, also a strong pain killer), Valiums(the most commonly used hypnotic/sedative), Xanax(used for panic; so called anxiolytic; a calming medicine..). Basically all kinds of pills among the benzodiazepines class. After long-term use with any type of "benzo" pill it is very hard to get off them both physically and mentally, the medicine possess sedative, hypnotic, anxiolytic, anticonvulsant, muscle relaxant, amnesic actions, etc etc = makes it very popular among drug-addicts - you'll get relaxed, high, calm, happy and then sleep good,  no wonder why they're so popular.. He cancelled his sold-out worldwide tour 2005 to check in to rehab for this serious pill addiction of his to get treatment - this time for a dependency for Ambien(very similar to benzo) sleeping/insomnia medication. However for a long azz time; atleast for 5 years; around when the Slim Shady LP came out and up to the time around after Encore dropped  &  that first rehab-visit Eminem was constantly doing ALL kinds of illegal drugs too, on tour, while recording, at home etc, etc.. But, different was, now it was glamorous drugs, the rags to riches story: No more lowlife junkie-fixes, no crackpipes - But ofcourse still snorting coke though. Quality cocaina powder this time around in endless amounts, Shady Records was blowin up bigtime.. I guess he split a couple of ounces with Kim since she went to rehab like 2 years before he did for a not so suprising cocaine-addiction  8), Eminem snorted alot of coke the first couple of years after his debut, thats no question about it,  no joke..  He also made a big deal about how much he popped exstacy around the time when Marshall Mathers LP dropped. An addict with money like Eminem equals endless drugs: BIG fuckin blow and lots of exstacy, (+ all weed & alcohol ofcourse). This is as close to fact as it gets, this is statements and comments thats been made directly from himself in interviews, documentaries, statements from publicist and of course all small hints you can get from just listening to his lyrics, although lyrics can be missguiding especially from someone like Eminem, still, alot of it is right there in his lyrics too.. Remember this is not from what Eminem said on songs, its more of what publicly been said from his camp, etc, etc..
The interesting part is really what a hardcore drug addict he REALLY was BEFORE he became famous. The drug of choice were alot less fancy:

2  Doubts about whether he done heroin are wrong, Eminem HAS DONE HEROIN among everything else, but was never hooked on it. I guess alot of you Dubbz dont know about Methadone(thats a good thing, stick to o.g kush) and those kind of pills and substances but those pills goes hand in hand with heroin and morphine-users. You don't have to be hooked on heroin to like these pills but if you're taking Vicodin and Methadone everyday you must have done heroin, its obvious. So, no wonder he was takin alot of these semi-synthetic opiate-like pills containing morphine(as found in heroin). And he also made a big deal publicly about taking these pills in the beggining of his career, so it's never really been a secret, just check the original cd with the original design from aftermath for slim shady lp for example, under the CD, etc.. Listen to the song on the CD where he says: "If I had a magic wand, I'd make the world suck my dick without a condom on, while Im one the john..". John = heroin.. He never denied it in lyrics nor interviews.. He was half man half drugs for years..

3  Eminem has even been injecting drugs in his younger days to top it off.. Needles, syringes, shooting up, the whole shobang![/b] This is sad I guess but true so all you diehard fans who didn't know, Im sorry to inform you. Just for example, again, check the original cd with the original design for slim shady lp, it's all there, look at the back of the booklet.. Only that should make you understand right away.. Eminem puts everything out about his private life basically, same on Slim Shady LP. Nowadays the image changed after 33 million record sold(appearantly now around 80 million worldwide) and Universal/Aftermath probably wanna continue seeing a more mature and drugfree and most important ALIVE money-machine since he seems to have alot more to deliver. They gon make money off him dead or alive anyways but when it takes 4 years to drop an album because the drug-use, I think they rather see him alive and productive..   Since he's now like 1,5 years sober&clean, no alcohol, no pills, no nothing He's sending a better message to the younger audience now forsure, Most of his fans are still young!

I just gotta post this info about rap's biggest outspoken drug abuser there is. This ain't no hating on Eminem cause musically he's pure talent, OK, but, STILL this guy been kamikaze heavy on the drugs, this was not your regular pothead exactly, probably never said no to harder drugs during his youth.. His mom was a drug-addict so whatever she done or was doing, he wanna do too and probably even more so.. So obviously he did every fuckin sort of drug he could get his hands on, including something somewhat commonly used as heroin among drug-abusers in Detroit in the eighties (and even now).. There's alot of heroin trafficking there anyways, And then lets take a look at some Eminem facts. He didn't really grow up as what would be called a normal american. So however all different listeners believe how it was or not  ., white boy grew up in the "hood", No, not Compton, he was no hardcore gangsta, none of that  but STILL this street-kid trying to get-by, mom abusing, no father, I guess that's pretty normal for some but life was probably more hard for Marshall than the 8 Mile movie made it look like.                      " -Everything look like its 8 mile now...."

So he grew up kinda ruff, lotta issues, drugs always around.. He told us almost everything about his struggle with drugs over the years, which ones he used, how he used them, what used most, etc year after year in lyrics and interviews.. Dude could've become fucking Amy Winehouse of HipHop when he first came out.. Eminem has since been productive as fuck, gotta give him that and I can't say the same about Amy Winehouse but there's some heavy drug abusing similarities there for sure.

Thread-starter gio™ and Dubbz doubting Eminem ever did stuff like heroin - you dead wrong(, like Biggie would've said,  8)..)
Of course he did. Just tah let ya know.. All the other drugs ya'll wrote he did are probably almost right all of them, crystal meth has never ever been confirmed though.. He was no heroin-addict at all either, don't get it wrong, never really on it or anything but sure enough used the drug, even if just briefly.. So, everyone knows already he clearly did almost every drug in the book, so, why wouldn't heroin be one of them?? Look it up somewhere, its been said in interviews etc..  Everything's been told.
He was more or less hooked on pills like Vicodin in the begining of his career in '99. Im not talking bout the med presc. sleeping pills he went to rehab for first, this was way before that.. Vicodin like many other similar pills containing opiate/morphine-like substances that many ex heroin users take, or in his case, just the pill of choice because he's weak for those kind of downers.  So, among all other drugs he did he popped pills with mild but similiar to the effect of heroin basically, he really likes his morphine.. Im not taking lyrics as all true, especially not Eminem's, but, this is not about an artist making up things in his lyrics, once AGAIN on the first ep and lp for example he says:

"If I had a magic wand, I'd make the world suck my dick without a condom on, while Im one the john..". John = heroin.. If it doesn't convince you listen:

In 90% of the cases of someone who's a drug abuser and taking morphine-like pills has done heroin at some point, even if just once or twice, it's still absolutely one of the drugs Eminem did try. Remember the guy has even injected drugs back in the days. That's a fact. A sad broke white trash in Detroit, no job, a hungry daughter (etc etc) you can imagine - he was givin up on life and appearantly really didn't give a fuck anymore.. A base-head experimenting with everything coming his way..

"(He's insane) -No I'm not, I just want to shoot up and I'm pissed off
Cuz I can't find a decent vain"

If you think he's trying to be chocking or something you're wrong, Eminem was heavy once in the drugs in Detroit and then, he had an O.D and became a while after famous so shit changed.. That O.D was probably a big wake up call for him to safe his life.. Same as the O.D he had recently was.. Wake up call, he doesn't wanna end up like M.J..

So like everyone knows he sober now (for how long though?) There's no more shrooms, pills, acohol, excstasy, coke or heroin injections, smoking crack or shit like that like Amy Winehouse actually still is doing to this day, dats fucking retarded  ;D ) Either way he probably isn't too proud of alot of shit he did anyways.. However, he did some stupid shit when he was young but appearantly he grew up. Good for him, although the music was better when he did drugs , i still think he could become the Elvis of HipHop one day and finally get his badly wanted legend status .. we'll see and hope it doesn't happen ..     ..Or do we?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 06:28:02 AM by heat »

V2DHeart

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2010, 03:41:22 PM »
I believe he abused pain killers, like a lot of us probably do. Tramadol and other painkillers are good for laying you back and getting you chilled! Weed, he would have done, most people have. I don't believe he messed around with acid though, at least not more than once. I've seen some acid heads before. Eminem seems to intelligent to have taken that stuff before. Mushrooms, probably, because it's free, and can have odd acid-like effects sometimes, but there'd be no point taking it if you're by yourself. It's best to be amongst other people taking mushrooms, so I'd bet on half of Em's old/current crew taking them too
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

V2DHeart

« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2010, 03:41:47 PM »
I believe he abused pain killers, like a lot of us probably do. Tramadol and other painkillers are good for laying you back and getting you chilled! Weed, he would have done, most people have. I don't believe he messed around with acid though, at least not more than once. I've seen some acid heads before. Eminem seems to intelligent to have taken that stuff before. Mushrooms, probably, because it's free, and can have odd acid-like effects sometimes, but there'd be no point taking it if you're by yourself. It's best to be amongst other people taking mushrooms, so I'd bet on half of Em's old/current crew taking them too
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

heat

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2010, 06:48:19 AM »
Just check that old Howard Stern interview that was posted recently, he first admits crack and then denies it..

Eminem is an intelligent person but was a dumb drug addict before the stardom, so he did heroin, acid & crack. Believe you me mickaveli2001, Slim Shady was not scared of heavy drugs or even injecting them.

He O.D'ed in 2008 I think it was, and the reason was some guy gave him 8 methadon-tablets and he ate them up all at once not knowing that's a fatal dose, I think the addicts take one a day or something..

Time to close this topic I guess...

Invincible

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2010, 06:57:17 AM »
Just check that old Howard Stern interview that was posted recently, he first admits crack and then denies it..

Eminem is an intelligent person but was a dumb drug addict before the stardom, so he did heroin, acid & crack. Believe you me mickaveli2001, Slim Shady was not scared of heavy drugs or even injecting them.

He O.D'ed in 2008 I think it was, and the reason was some guy gave him 8 methadon-tablets and he ate them up all at once not knowing that's a fatal dose, I think the addicts take one a day or something..

Time to close this topic I guess...

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=244964.0