Author Topic: Looney:The mind of a korean suburban gangsta Vol.I  (Read 1719 times)

Bananas

Re: Looney:The mind of a korean suburban gangsta Vol.I
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2009, 02:42:54 PM »
you assume me born in the US, i speak like a foriegner

;D

ikke

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2009, 02:46:13 PM »
lol no you uneducated child, you dont have common sense either?

but what the hell are you talking about? quality of black people? what the hell goes around your mind. omg haha

LMFAO

Imagine how funny this shit would be if you actually saw that buckethead saying it with his accent.

you assume me born in the US, i speak like a foriegner, so do them dutch born niggas speak with an african accent?

Being born in a country doesn't mean shit.
Your parents probally spoke korean or english with an accent at home.
Minorites also tend to live in the same neighbourhood.
Chances are you learned most of your english in school.

There's 3rd generation immigrants still not speaking the countries native language fluently.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2009, 05:15:22 PM »

but what the hell are you talking about? quality of black people? what the hell goes around your mind. omg haha

LMFAO

Imagine how funny this shit would be if you actually saw that buckethead saying it with his accent.

you assume me born in the US, i speak like a foriegner, so do them dutch born niggas speak with an african accent?

There's 3rd generation immigrants still not speaking the countries native language fluently.

my dad came here when he was 5 so he speaks english fluently, retard. lol, damn your a moron kid.

3rd generation immigrants not speaking the native language fluently? nah your family has to be full of retards if its like that. and thats not in the US. 3rd generation? lol your an idiot.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Blasphemy

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2009, 05:27:10 PM »
and ikke, you pedo lookin serial killer, yea do all them blacks in your county talk with an african accent too, your intellect is elementary.
I thought slavery was illegal ???

Actually Slavery is still legal in various parts of the world. In Amerikkka we call Slavery "Poverty" and our government and Country induce it via Taxes, Education that is built off Ignorance and washing, the illusion of freedom and Laws and loopholes that prevent you from getting the necessary help on a variety of stuff. Uncle Sam however has devised a way to make it seem like he gives a shit, via a welfare Check, various public health services that had no real coverage, and other various ideals.

Slavery? lol Not legal, but its damn far from being over with. There is more then 1 way you can make someone you're bitch and the government knows every trick in the book.

lol but yeah, I think I'm going way off topic.

So

;D

Yeah, I mean he had 2 say it in the worse way possible lol. The correct way would be "You're assuming I'm a natural born Citizen from the US, yet assume I speak like a Foreigner".

Though honestly, Fuck a cocksucker who tries 2 correct my broken English. English represents nothing more then Amerikkka inflicted power and dominance with in the world. The fact that some countries who have a natural language indignation to the area teach English first, really says something. I mean only reason Amerikkka will teach any Spanish is because of the Growing Latino Population. Yet, Africans are expected to learn English, and never know there native tongue. This results in more washing, and a lost of who u are as a people.

In the end, They'll mock your Accent on the Grounds of it sounding funny, but what fucking prick decided to make you the standard of linguistics??? Assholes who mock peoples accent, or language are nothing more then hypocrites and bitch made fags who are buying into this nations crap.

Besides......

Blood$

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2009, 05:28:30 PM »
no disrespect to the homie Looney, but I LOL'd at that Spice 1 quote

Muhfukka

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2009, 05:53:48 PM »
hahahahaha what a joke. family fun arcade 4 life cuz

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2009, 05:58:24 PM »
Real quesiton though Looney: what kinda shit they got at family fun arcade? I heard about it a few times and a good arcade is hard to come by. They got batting cages, go karts and shit like that too?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2009, 09:44:16 PM »
So your only 17 or 18 rooney?lol your not even old enough to go to a bar in your country yet hahahahah.

Jaydc

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2009, 11:37:26 PM »
seems like bulls shit to me  alot of editing and they might have been asked to answer differently. n for the KFC thing lol juz cuz its name Kentucky Fried Chicken doesnt mean all the chickens from kentucky its like sayin if they have a california pizza kitchen in the east coast r they still gonna get all their vegetables and meat and sauces from california? come on now i can answer all these questions 100%

i wear khakis nigga fuck jeans all the g's know what i mean 8)

haha when im drunk n were bumpin When We Ride On Our Enemies it makes me feel like startin trouble

hahaha alright u think ima wanna be? u think ud beat my ass? come down straight up.

yea homie ud be sayin that to me face 2 face. i wanna see yo ass so id be slappin the shit outta u with a real ruger in your face

come down punk, i already calld your punk ass out, u da bitch so u come drive to me. same goes for bananas and sparegeez stupid lil bustaz

i think your the only one scared. hahahaha and when you sittin in your computer you feel fear maybe a little or mayb alot cuz you dont know who i am. but me i dont give a fuck about you cuz you want do more than what i would do to you you lil piece of shit.

i got my money on Rik

i never seen a AZn kid fight, it would be kind of funny  :laugh:

where i live ive never seen a black kid win a fight

Game - Never Acts Real, seems like hes always tryna be sum1 else. also sounds like an idiot, he sounds like those kids that got punkd in high school n juz started actin hard after he graduated LOL which is probaly true.

im 18

wait...youir 18 here?I thought you were 15 when you wrote all this stuff rooney?

im generally talking bout fighting and actually killing some 1 obviously u have to have more balls. yea man i agree that he shouldve juz done 1 on 1 to save themselves all that trouble. but ey im not that guy.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2009, 03:14:42 AM »
there comes a point where too much effort has been put into a post for it to be funny...i hope you were bored

ikke

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2009, 03:15:07 AM »

LMFAO

my dad came here when he was 5 so he speaks english fluently, retard. lol, damn your a moron kid.

3rd generation immigrants not speaking the native language fluently? nah your family has to be full of retards if its like that. and thats not in the US. 3rd generation? lol your an idiot.
Sure this doesn't happen at all ::)
Practise what you preach, this is a serious problem in every rich country.

ThaChamp

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2009, 03:33:43 AM »
LMAO Jayd your killing me

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2009, 12:17:24 PM »

LMFAO

do you even know what your saying? 3rd generation? lol that means you been in this country for more than 50 years and these people havnt sent their kids to school or learned english? so your syaing for 2 generations they were born in america, didnt watch any TV, didnt have any english speaking friends, didnt go to school (even though thats critical because every immigrant of every kind wants their kid to be a successful american student)

do you even use reason when u think of shit? prob not, your ugly young ass gets kicks from dissing on the internet. lol

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Fraxxx

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2009, 04:10:19 PM »

LMFAO

do you even know what your saying? 3rd generation? lol that means you been in this country for more than 50 years and these people havnt sent their kids to school or learned english? so your syaing for 2 generations they were born in america, didnt watch any TV, didnt have any english speaking friends, didnt go to school (even though thats critical because every immigrant of every kind wants their kid to be a successful american student)

do you even use reason when u think of shit? prob not, your ugly young ass gets kicks from dissing on the internet. lol

But Ikke is right about this. Same in Germany, at least with Turks and Arabs/North-Africans. For some reason the 3rd generation speaks German worse than the 2nd. That's a serious problem over here.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Al Bundy

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2009, 05:04:21 PM »

;D

LMAO! This should be added to the quotes.