Author Topic: Looney:The mind of a korean suburban gangsta Vol.I  (Read 1693 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Looney:The mind of a korean suburban gangsta Vol.I
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2011, 12:15:34 PM »
It took ten minutes.

So how old are you?

hmmm i dont feel like satisfying you with an answer, y dont you do some more dubcc research and figure out for yourself.

and ten minutes my ass, all those individual quotes? looking each one up? plus all the other threads u made about me? thats like postin on the dubbb while on a yacht party, lol who were u at the yacht party to post on the dub? your parents?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2011, 12:20:33 PM »
So in other words you've lied about your age so much you don't want to be exposed yet again?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2011, 12:24:36 PM »

-Tha Dogg Pound would be the mutha fuckas that ditch they school juz to fuck yo school up.

wtf???
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2011, 12:25:56 PM »
So in other words you've lied about your age so much you don't want to be exposed yet again?

lol exposed?? about what? i never been "exposed"

you make threads about other men, mutiple threads about other men, u make threads about nik on a forum hes not even part of.

dude ur gay. go on make more threads about men.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2011, 12:55:39 PM »
In this very thread your exposed as giving different ages for yourself. Your full of shit

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2011, 01:07:14 PM »
In this very thread your exposed as giving different ages for yourself. Your full of shit

lol y would i lie about my age, if it were true "o shit i gave a different age im exposed, im leaving dubcc and delting my account goddamn jaydc got me good"

your losing bro

its funny you always change the subject to something irrelevant, "ching chong, eat cat etcetc" im actually calling you out on real shit. wasting hours making threads about me and other people , claiming to have been at a "yacht party" with bitches and yet you post on dubcc.

u havnt posted your pic on here, im assuming ur fat, ugly, or retarded looking, or all both. lol at calling other people insecure, your the most insecure person ive met on here.

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2011, 01:58:55 PM »
there comes a point where too much effort has been put into a post for it to be funny...i hope you were bored

realest shit in this whole thread

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2011, 02:11:04 PM »
I don't know Rooney why would you lie about your age? You said you were 15 when you posted up this dumb shit then I pulled up a quote of you saying you were 18 at the time. So which is it?

Your also quoted in here saying someone else is trying to be black. But when I've said it to you say shit like oh only a sheltered white boy says people are trying to be black saying that is implying you think being black is cool etc etc So your contradicting yourself again

You also claim to be a tough guy not afraid to get in a fight but in this very thread yet again thiers posts about you bragging about you and your friends jumping someone on thier own, and that if you were going to lose a fight you'd stab the person. That's what little boys do youngin.

You also say you don't take this shit serious and your just killing time, but if I wanted I could dig up 200 plus posts of you wanting to fight someone in real life because of this forum,

Your whole persona is false. I got money your a pimply faced geek with a t shirt that says Wang computers playing Starcraft in a cyber cafe. 

How Many times are you going to say your losing, this is an l etc. That shit reeks of desperation son

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2011, 02:25:06 PM »
I don't know Rooney why would you lie about your age? You said you were 15 when you posted up this dumb shit then I pulled up a quote of you saying you were 18 at the time. So which is it?

Your also quoted in here saying someone else is trying to be black. But when I've said it to you say shit like oh only a sheltered white boy says people are trying to be black saying that is implying you think being black is cool etc etc So your contradicting yourself again

You also claim to be a tough guy not afraid to get in a fight but in this very thread yet again thiers posts about you bragging about you and your friends jumping someone on thier own, and that if you were going to lose a fight you'd stab the person. That's what little boys do youngin.

You also say you don't take this shit serious and your just killing time, but if I wanted I could dig up 200 plus posts of you wanting to fight someone in real life because of this forum,

Your whole persona is false. I got money your a pimply faced geek with a t shirt that says Wang computers playing Starcraft in a cyber cafe. 

How Many times are you going to say your losing, this is an l etc. That shit reeks of desperation son

Lol someone's mad I won.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2011, 02:26:46 PM »
Thats the response I expected after I just shit all over you. Now go tell some more contradictions " super thug"

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2011, 02:30:24 PM »
Gotta love the quote of you saying you and your friends got high and got the dog high then passed out and woke up and the dog was mutilated but you don't know what happened. Be honest, you and your friends ate the dog. What the fuck is wrong with you Asians? It's a pet not a fucking dinner

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2011, 02:33:10 PM »
Thats the response I expected after I just shit all over you. Now go tell some more contradictions " super thug"

Bring those 200 posts up its interesting how much work ur willing to put in.   

U need to get laid seriously

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2011, 02:38:57 PM »
i heard koreans eat more dogs and cats then any other asian group. now i dont know how much of that goes on here in america but dont try and deny that you have dog eating in your blood

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2011, 02:41:51 PM »
What's interesting is how desperate you are to make people on the forum believe your lies

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2011, 03:51:05 PM »
Gotta love the quote of you saying you and your friends got high and got the dog high then passed out and woke up and the dog was mutilated but you don't know what happened. Be honest, you and your friends ate the dog. What the fuck is wrong with you Asians? It's a pet not a fucking dinner

Hahahahaha!!! Find that shit....thats a sigworthy quote.