Author Topic: Detox Related Clip From Slim The Mobster Video (Prod. Tycoon)  (Read 2746 times)

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
Re: Possible Detox Clip from Slim The Mobster video
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2009, 01:32:53 PM »
There is actually a video clip where slim da mobsta talk about being in a studio "Detoxin" and he plays that beat! Which is probably where they got this from! Just go to the thread that says "any news on the slim da mobsta mixtape" or some shit like that! And some dude posted the link! I would do it myself but i dont know how! HAHAHAHA! But that shit sound banging!!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

International

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2009, 01:38:45 PM »
here's the video clip again: .

ilL have another sample tracc from that session and an interview with Slim coming xmas eve.

Matty

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2009, 01:39:04 PM »
There is actually a video clip where slim da mobsta talk about being in a studio "Detoxin" and he plays that beat! Which is probably where they got this from! Just go to the thread that says "any news on the slim da mobsta mixtape" or some shit like that! And some dude posted the link! I would do it myself but i dont know how! HAHAHAHA! But that shit sound banging!!

yup that's why the thread title reads 'from Slim The Mobster video' :P

i thought the audio clip deserved its own thread for comments though, could be some detox shit after all 8)

Matty

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2009, 01:41:20 PM »
here's the video clip again: .

ilL have another sample tracc from that session and an interview with Slim coming xmas eve.

brap! shame we don't get a real idea cause of the quality, what did the stuff sound like in the studio?

can't wait on the update. you know if anything you heard was actually meant for detox?

8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2009, 02:01:42 PM »
it was meant for the vault

kuruptDPG

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2009, 02:07:51 PM »
sounds different compared to what we're used to hear from dre at the moment, sounds good but not that good

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2009, 03:56:43 PM »
HAhahahaa this shit is wack, this better not be on the she thang's album
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

the ghost

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2009, 04:28:53 PM »

Real talk, Dre could release a track with angels on the chorus, and satan himself on the kick drum, and you'd say it was wack.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2009, 04:39:39 PM »

Real talk, Dre could release a track with angels on the chorus, and satan himself on the kick drum, and you'd say it was wack.

let me break it down for you groupie, the track is over dramatic, almost overbearing in its tone

do you understand nigga?

the ghost

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2009, 04:47:30 PM »

let me break it down for you groupie, the track is over dramatic, almost overbearing in its tone

do you understand nigga?

No, I don't understand.  Perhaps you are slightly butt hurt that I pointed out that you are in fact the purest definition of a hater.  That is to clarify, someone that will hate on something just to try and be different that others in a desperate attempt to gain some type of attention.  Well, you succeeded, I fell for the trap and mentioned it.  Well done.:)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2009, 04:54:48 PM »

do you understand nigga?

No, I don't understand.  Perhaps you are slightly butt hurt that I pointed out that you are in fact the purest definition of a hater.  That is to clarify, someone that will hate on something just to try and be different that others in a desperate attempt to gain some type of attention.  Well, you succeeded, I fell for the trap and mentioned it.  Well done.:)

how am I a hater?  I gave the she thang her credit for her production on Relapse

fall back

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2009, 05:10:36 PM »
I don't consider myself someone with a great ear, but if I had to guess, this beat sounds like a Dre beat. There isn't one feature of it making me say that, but it just feels more Dre than anyone else in his camp. However, I could see this as being a Dready beat, so I wouldn't get my hopes up totally.

On that note, hopefully there will be some Dready on Detox.

Also, I saw someone mention that Detox is going to be a 'movement'. I think they hit the nail square on the head. Interscope needs money with 50 failing and that whole fiasco, so I would completely expect them to string Detox out as much as possible, being that it is the most anticipated Hip-Hop album of all time. That means even more merchandise, singles released months ahead of the album for buildup, hoopla, other stuff I can't even think of right now... point is the buildup is going to be huge, and side projects/ventures will probably come out of it.

International

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2009, 05:11:12 PM »
Both tracks i heard that session sounded Amazing!

FYI: That video track is not a Dr. Dre Beat..

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2009, 05:13:33 PM »
Also in another thread I heard someone briefly mention that Dre wants this to be the first album recorded in Dolby 5.1 or something of that nature. Does anyone have any more info on this? Is this an audio format that would transfer poorly from CD to computer, hence the whole headphones/laptop thing attempting to get music sounding right on the computer?

Mygla

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2009, 06:06:53 PM »
a 5.1 album can't be released on cd... it's gotta be sacd, dvd-audio or dvd/blu-ray... Cd's only support stereo.