Author Topic: Those little petty things that suck a lot  (Read 345 times)

HBKid_Jr

Those little petty things that suck a lot
« on: January 22, 2002, 05:44:38 PM »
What are some things that suck a lot,  nutin serious just little bull shit  here are some of mine

1.  Wakin up 6:45 am after 4 hours of sleep an knowin tha in 30 minutes you have an exciting day of school ahead of you
2.  gettin out of tha shower,  its colder than a muthafucka
3.  Likin a girl u have little to no chance wit but yet u cant help it
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Doggystylin

Re: Those little petty things that suck a lot
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2002, 05:47:17 PM »
What are some things that suck a lot,  nutin serious just little bull shit  here are some of mine

1.  Wakin up 6:45 am after 4 hours of sleep an knowin tha in 30 minutes you have an exciting day of school ahead of you
2.  gettin out of tha shower,  its colder than a muthafucka
3.  Likin a girl u have little to no chance wit but yet u cant help it

cant agree and feel ya more man!, keepin it real.....thats exaclty what i would have said, theres more but i cant think

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2002, 06:37:37 PM »
when you sleep in on the weekends toooo late and you have a headache

when girls do "teases"

growing pains in your legs

when you gotta take a shit and piss HELLA bad but your little cousin peter is on the toilet and will be on the toilet for another hour , even though he doesn't have to shit or piss, but his mom won't get him off becuase "he might really have to go this time", and you have to go outside behind the dog houses and do your thing

when you  forget to put on deoderant and your first period class is strong body and you take the "irish shower" afterwards but you just smell like amonia and cheap calogn

when you're tired but can't go to sleep when you go to bed

when your sack sticks to the side of your leg in the summer time

when your leg goes to sleep but you don't relise it and you get up to go somewhere and you fall over becuase your leg is half dead.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2002, 06:41:26 PM »

when your leg goes to sleep but you don't relise it and you get up to go somewhere and you fall over becuase your leg is half dead.

hahaha, those two suck for real.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2002, 07:04:25 PM »
when you sleep in on the weekends toooo late and you have a headache

growing pains in your legs

damn lol thats what i would have said partII, i really need to start thinkin and use my brain, its all in my head but i cant remember shit , lol

and part III would be what rod just said down here on the next post

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2002, 07:05:31 PM »

When u realize u forgot 2 put deodrant on at school and there's no deodrant 2 be found anywhere........lol

When u take a shit sometimes and fuckin water splashes up 2 yur ass..........ewww

When there's nuttin 2 watch on TV altho there's like 70 fuckin channels full of bullshit.........

When sometimes u get up at night and yur thirsty but yur too tired 2 walk 2 tha kitchen and yur struggling wit yurself if u should go or not........

When sometimes yur eating too fast and tha food kinda gets stuck in yur esophagus and u need water urgently........

When u need 2 scratch yur back and there's no way u can reach it........

When u get a stain on yur just washed white shirt........

When u sitting in class and tha u keep looking at tha clock and it seems like it aint moving.........

When yur grandmother or other relatives try 2 kiss u wit all dat smooch and shit........

When there's muthafuckas talkin in tha movie theater........

Plus more...........lol

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2002, 07:23:54 PM »
uuh.....vacuums suck.

for real tho, when you set your alarm for 7:00 and you wake up at six thirty, and you just wide awake. but you go back to sleep anyway, then the alarm goes off at seven and you tired as fuck.  that sux.

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2002, 08:04:50 PM »
when ur balls itch like a muthafucker but u cant scratch cuz ur out wit a girl abd u dont want to jus reach dwon and grab ur nutz.

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2002, 10:22:31 PM »
uuh.....vacuums suck.

for real tho, when you set your alarm for 7:00 and you wake up at six thirty, and you just wide awake. but you go back to sleep anyway, then the alarm goes off at seven and you tired as fuck.  that sux.

LOL... and yeah, vacuums suck

here's my list

1.  When your computer does wierd shit all the time.  You click some button and all the sudden it doesn't do shit.  Then for no reason one minute later it does.

I could have listed one hundred from highschool, but now I work nights, and go to college nights, so I don't have to go through all that annoying shit ya'll are talking about...... here's one from highschool though.

2.  When a girl your dating ask you "what's wrong" when nothings wrong.  This always happened in highschool because everybody tries to act all energetic every second of the  day.  I guess that's the cool thing to do is to run around the halls like a fuckin idiot.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2002, 01:12:48 AM »
uuh.....vacuums suck.

oh shit that is happening to me right now,  i got to take a mid-term 2day an my alarm aint set for another 45 minutes once it goes off imma be tired as fuck

bez

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2002, 04:30:27 AM »
When u fall sleep and miss a program u wanted to watch.

When u set the video for the wrong time.

When u cant be arsed doing anything at all.

When u dont eat for ages and your Mum makes you a horrible dinner.

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2002, 06:44:01 AM »
I think everyone of these post's are 100% tru all the way!

some more;

When u spent ALL night and early hours of the morning doin some work for school then realise your computer's so fucking shit that it won't print what u want. then deciding that u'll put it on disk so u can print it off at school but then finding out School used Microsoft Works and Not Microsoft Word (the amount of times that's caught me out is jus rediculouse.

When u d/l an mp3 off someone on the net and they decide to cancel on you when it's bout 95% done.

When ur Mobile (cell fone) batteries run out, and ur waiting for an important call or txt of someone

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2002, 06:48:52 AM »

;D LOL !!

DUZ YOUR SACK REALLY DO THAT IN THE SUMMER? THATS FUNNY  ;D

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2002, 09:01:23 AM »
I think everyone of these post's are 100% tru all the way!

some more;

When u spent ALL night and early hours of the morning doin some work for school then realise your computer's so fucking shit that it won't print what u want. then deciding that u'll put it on disk so u can print it off at school but then finding out School used Microsoft Works and Not Microsoft Word (the amount of times that's caught me out is jus rediculouse.

that happened to me,  i printed out a one line thing to see if my printer would print an it did.  So i typed my term paper for english an when i went to print it printed but tha fuckin page was blank so i had to waste a blank CD cuz i had no disk.  I can only hope my teacher can print it out b/c i need this paper to graduate

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2002, 01:11:30 PM »

;D LOL !!

DUZ YOUR SACK REALLY DO THAT IN THE SUMMER? THATS FUNNY  ;D

all the time :)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09