Author Topic: Did 40 Cock ever drop an album on GUnit/infamous?  (Read 534 times)

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Did 40 Cock ever drop an album on GUnit/infamous?
« on: December 22, 2009, 05:32:16 PM »
I liked how he made a myspace like /40gloccgunit lololol

Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

Blood$

Re: Did 40 Cock ever drop an album on GUnit/infamous?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 05:50:51 PM »
he was only on Infamous/G-Unit for strictly security purposes but he got the boot a long time ago  8)

fabtoxicp

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 07:00:59 PM »
he's still on gunit. once u fuck wit Fif, he's makin money off of u till u die, one way or the other.. ask game and young buck..
Curtis Jackson is the biggest papergangster of all time..
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 07:03:00 PM by fabtoxicp »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2009, 09:57:16 PM »
Nope. Mobb Deep isn't even with G-Unit anymore so 40 Glocc can't even claim to be an affiliate of 50 anymore. Him and Spider sold out their Coast for 50 and got nothing in return.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

fabtoxicp

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2009, 03:50:28 AM »
LMAO
it takes some time to ge out of a contract, u c. it's complictated .. even if u dont see Spider, 40 glocc & the game kickin it wit Curtis lately on songs or whatever, they are STILL tied to the label under Interscope, paperwise.. trust me - Curtis Jackson is STILL makin mone off of em. EXAMPLE - if 40 glocc or Spider Loc gets publishing, 50 gets a percentage EXAMPLE - if spider loc or 40 glocc wants to be appear on an A-game record, they r still "apperain courtesy" of G. Unit Records. as for Mobb Deep, I know for a fact that Curtis let Prodiy go, but Havoc is still tied to the label.

truth of the day
 8)

Mietek23

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2009, 03:55:24 AM »
40 Cock will drop an album on Gay Unit along with Spider Joke on December 21, 2012 - Thank God they world will end this day so we will not hear it :D

Cross Em Out

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2009, 04:26:38 AM »
LMAO
it takes some time to ge out of a contract, u c. it's complictated .. even if u dont see Spider, 40 glocc & the game kickin it wit Curtis lately on songs or whatever, they are STILL tied to the label under Interscope, paperwise.. trust me - Curtis Jackson is STILL makin mone off of em. EXAMPLE - if 40 glocc or Spider Loc gets publishing, 50 gets a percentage EXAMPLE - if spider loc or 40 glocc wants to be appear on an A-game record, they r still "apperain courtesy" of G. Unit Records. as for Mobb Deep, I know for a fact that Curtis let Prodiy go, but Havoc is still tied to the label.

truth of the day
 8)

50 said in a ustream interview that 40 glocc was never signed to g-unit. he's just affiliated through mobb deep

fabtoxicp

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2009, 04:33:13 AM »
he's "tied" - 40 Glocc appears courtesy of Infamous/G Unit Records - he's still generating publishiing-cents for Curtis label
it's same fuckin thing
and Mobb Deep's Infamous Records are STILL a sister to G Unit Records, even though Prodigy is doin somethin else nowadays

« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 04:40:26 AM by fabtoxicp »

Okka

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2009, 05:20:21 AM »
as for Mobb Deep, I know for a fact that Curtis let Prodiy go, but Havoc is still tied to the label.

They was never signed as solo artists on G-Unit though.

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2009, 06:01:31 AM »
promo idea  - give 2.5k to glocc and 2.5k to spider loc to tattoo dubcnn on their hand. fuck it, ill kick in a hundred if they also tattoo "You Ain't Shit' on their forearm, that will get me a higher profile on this forum for bout a month. They can't rap, so they make money as human billboards.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2009, 06:18:33 AM »
They were signed as "Mobb Deep", but 50 still had a say in what they could do as "solo-artists"- 50 let Prodigy do his thing with Koch, cuz P wanted it so bad - check the interview he conducted wit Gunblat and Cam over the phone.

And Havoc was singed as an inhouse-producer of G. Unit Records.

just because u are singed as a group, dont mean u can do whatever u want as a soloartist.  ur boss can still have a say in what route u should take, as long as ur move doesn't conflict with the labels interest - so yes, Mobb Deep's members were also signed as solo-artists basicaly

it's well known, Curtis Jackson, alongside wit Mr. Combs, is the BIGGEST papergangster of all time. he even makes money off of Freeway and LL Cool J..
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 06:21:19 AM by fabtoxicp »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2009, 08:02:36 AM »
yeah and thats how he became rich
its crazy tho that 50 is makin money off two rappers that continue to diss him
its as if those disses generate more money for 50 and they goin at him but also makin him money...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

EFFeX

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2009, 08:09:00 AM »
You know, I can't really say I'm much of a 40 Glocc fan, but that "Concrete Jungle" project wasn't that bad at all.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2009, 08:31:22 AM »
its as if those disses generate more money for 50 and they goin at him but also makin him money...lol

exactly exactly. dat's why his ego is so fucking big - u really cant do nothin to this muddafucca. If Game or Young Buck decides to release a single commericaly wit containin lines like "Fuck you, 50"/"G-Unot" etc etc, the only thing those singles are doin, is generate publishing-percentages, dat goes straight into "G. Unit Records". same thing wit Spider Loc, 40 glocc, etc etc  - Curtis Jackson is basicaly always havin the last laugh wit everything.. 

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2009, 08:36:30 AM »
he does and its like their his bitch especially game and buck cuz those are the big time artists and its sad for them that they work hard and put in work for a show, album etc...but at the end of the day someone owns them...lol
thats crazy
its a lose/lose situation for both of em

exactly exactly. dat's why his ego is so fucking big - u really cant do nothin to this muddafucca. If Game or Young Buck decides to release a single commericaly wit containin lines like "Fuck you, 50"/"G-Unot" etc etc, the only thing those singles are doin, is generate publishing-percentages, dat goes straight into "G. Unit Records". same thing wit Spider Loc, 40 glocc, etc etc  - Curtis Jackson is basicaly always havin the last laugh wit everything.. 
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.