Author Topic: Young Soldierz - East Side, West Side (OG Version)  (Read 304 times)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

Young Soldierz - East Side, West Side (OG Version)
« on: December 22, 2009, 06:30:07 PM »
for those who don't have it here ya go:

;)  http://www.zshare.net/audio/702505061d8a0cd6/

acgrundy

Re: Young Soldierz - East Side, West Side (OG Version)
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 07:07:28 PM »
MWTC is one of my all time favorite albums, however I never liked this song and always skipped it (along w/ the non rap songs), so I haven't heard this song in a longgggg time.  However I just listened to this OG and it is not bad.  However I would much rather have gone w/ CPO - Foo Nay Mic in place of this.

Imagine the tracklist like this:

1. Murder was the case
2. Natural Born killaz
3. What would u do
4. 21 Jumpstreet
5. One More day
6. Snoop - Poor Young Dave
7. who got some gangsta shit
8. CPO - Foo Nay Mic
9. U Better Recognize
10. Come Up to my room
11. OFTB, Snoop, Kurupt - That was then
12. Dollars and sense
13. The Eulogy
14. Swoop G - 20 Dollars
15. CPO, Kurupt - Slippin in the west

That would be an incredible tracklist

JohnnyL

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 07:19:00 PM »
Thanks for the track, Ridah. +1.

Okka

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2009, 03:59:18 AM »
MWTC is one of my all time favorite albums, however I never liked this song and always skipped it (along w/ the non rap songs), so I haven't heard this song in a longgggg time.  However I just listened to this OG and it is not bad.  However I would much rather have gone w/ CPO - Foo Nay Mic in place of this.

It would have deen a lot of dope if Swoop G's "20 Dollars" and CPO Boss Hogg's "Foo Nay Mic" would have been on it. I'm pretty sure both of them were supposed to be on the album at some point when they were recordin' the album. "20 Dollars" was in the "MWTC" movie too.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2009, 07:05:22 AM »
i always liked this version off Young Soldierz cd better than the MWTC version. dam Big Freeze was dope, he was my favorite out of the crips on the 2nd bangin on wax

but dam its been a few years since i heard this track, i forgot about it! talk about a throwback

acgrundy

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2009, 05:47:30 PM »

It would have deen a lot of dope if Swoop G's "20 Dollars" and CPO Boss Hogg's "Foo Nay Mic" would have been on it. I'm pretty sure both of them were supposed to be on the album at some point when they were recordin' the album. "20 Dollars" was in the "MWTC" movie too.

yeah 20 dollars was definitely supposed to be on there originally and then got cut.  shame, cause it is such a dope song

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2009, 12:45:40 AM »

Imagine the tracklist like this:

1. Murder was the case
2. Natural Born killaz
3. What would u do
4. 21 Jumpstreet
5. One More day
6. Snoop - Poor Young Dave
7. who got some gangsta shit
8. CPO - Foo Nay Mic
9. U Better Recognize
10. Come Up to my room
11. OFTB, Snoop, Kurupt - That was then
12. Dollars and sense
13. The Eulogy
14. Swoop G - 20 Dollars
15. CPO, Kurupt - Slippin in the west

That would be an incredible tracklist

hm, yea that tracklists pretty sick. but i dont know if "that was then" fits with the rest of the album. i would replace it with sticky situation by j-flexx which is a pretty dark track and sounds like a early production from SBT.

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2010, 02:29:36 AM »
Man, could U re-up this on anotha sever than Zshare (mega or rapid, or mediafire or anotha goddamn) ?

Never heard this