Author Topic: Any fans of Redhook?  (Read 108 times)

Bananas

Any fans of Redhook?
« on: December 23, 2009, 01:36:24 AM »
I've been on a liquid diet of this shit for the last year or so. Also fate has it that the Seattle suburb I'm living in is home to it's brewery. Beer fans y'all should try the original ESB, the Long Hammer is really good too.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Re: Any fans of Redhook?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 02:07:33 AM »
Redhook esb is crack! That must be the North Pole in us Bananas no homo
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Bananas

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 02:15:21 AM »
Redhook esb is crack! That must be the North Pole in us Bananas no homo

damn right playboy. I was noticing today how much seattle looks like rockridge and berkeley.

Sparegeez

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2009, 02:17:17 AM »
WHATS THAT

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2009, 03:38:19 AM »
All my homies tell me try it. I think I'll go on a search for that shit tomorrow. Hopefully it will go excellent with my blanco pizza with bacon I plan on baking from scratch (no homo and no shlomo on that one)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2009, 11:27:53 AM »
I will have to go look for it. I dunno if we carry anything from out west.

illwill

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2009, 12:03:31 PM »
I thought you were talking about Red Hook Brooklyn... I was like wooooooooooah

acgrundy

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2009, 06:13:50 PM »
I used to drink it all the time.  Haven't had it in years though.  I don't buy microbrews hardly anymore, just sometimes when I'm at the bar.  shit it too expensive.  I'd rather just save money and drink some budlight

Bananas

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2009, 11:00:02 PM »
I used to drink it all the time.  Haven't had it in years though.  I don't buy microbrews hardly anymore, just sometimes when I'm at the bar.  shit it too expensive.  I'd rather just save money and drink some budlight

I feel that too, I drink a lot of bud light and coors light too, it puts me in a kenny powers mood.

acgrundy

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2009, 11:21:49 PM »

I feel that too, I drink a lot of bud light and coors light too, it puts me in a kenny powers mood.

do they sell it cheap in seattle cause the brewery is there?  In chico they used to sell sierra nevada sooo cheap.  It was like $3.50 or $4 a 6 pack in the store, and $1 pints at the bar.  This was not too long ago.  Now in the stores that microbrew shit is damn near $10 a 6 pack!