Author Topic: [AUDIO] Crooked I - Fear Freestyle  (Read 560 times)

woof

[AUDIO] Crooked I - Fear Freestyle
« on: December 23, 2009, 11:16:43 AM »
It hasn't even been 48 hours since Crooked dropped his freestyle over Snoop's "I Wanna Rock" single but he's back again to kill another instrumental. This time around its Drake's track "Fear" produced by DJ Khalil. Crooked also wants people to know that he's working on his debut album Million Dollar Story which will be out in 2010.

http://usershare.net/g37705fn6v8f

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: [AUDIO] Crooked I - Fear Freestyle
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 11:22:13 AM »
hes workin on his debut album...lol
he changed the tittle again
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 11:23:43 AM »
killed it once again
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

EFFeX

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2009, 12:36:49 PM »
This track is crazy... Crooked murked this beat.

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2009, 12:38:35 PM »
best rapper in the world
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

EFFeX

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2009, 12:48:58 PM »
best rapper in the world

It's tracks like this that convince me that your statement might be the truth.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2009, 01:14:44 PM »
He is definitely the best rapper alive. I was saying Joe  Budden but Crooked killed him on all the SlaughterHouse songs so he takes the title. But he needs a real fuckin album out!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2009, 02:07:49 PM »
best rapper in the world
has been for the last few years IMO
i was listening to the Hip Hop Weeklys again for the last couple of days....and its still  :o

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2009, 11:57:48 PM »
insane stuff. crooked needs some khalil beats...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

JohnnyL

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2009, 08:55:08 AM »
It hasn't even been 48 hours since Crooked dropped his freestyle over Snoop's "I Wanna Rock" single but he's back again to kill another instrumental. This time around its Drake's track "Fear" produced by DJ Khalil. Crooked also wants people to know that he's working on his debut album Million Dollar Story which will be out in 2010.

I guess we can officially add "B.O.S.S." to the list of unreleased Crooked I albums, along with the 2 versions of "Untouchable," 2 versions of "Say Hi to the Bad Guy," the DPG Recordz "Say Hi to the Bad Guy," and the two albums worth of material that Big C-Style said he recorded while he was on 19th Street Records.

EFFeX

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2009, 09:35:12 AM »

I guess we can officially add "B.O.S.S." to the list of unreleased Crooked I albums, along with the 2 versions of "Untouchable," 2 versions of "Say Hi to the Bad Guy," the DPG Recordz "Say Hi to the Bad Guy," and the two albums worth of material that Big C-Style said he recorded while he was on 19th Street Records.

Yeah...

He officially didn't say this, but I think it's time to accept the fact that "B.O.S.S." is an abandoned project. I'm personally not stressing too much, just want to see a debut LP.

However, if Crooked DID abandon "B.O.S.S.", I'm going to request a few specific titles to be leaked. Unless he plans on using some material for "Million Dollar Story".

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2009, 09:38:29 AM »
best rapper in the world

It's tracks like this that convince me that your statement might be the truth.

JohnnyL

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2009, 11:32:55 AM »

Yeah...

He officially didn't say this, but I think it's time to accept the fact that "B.O.S.S." is an abandoned project. I'm personally not stressing too much, just want to see a debut LP.

However, if Crooked DID abandon "B.O.S.S.", I'm going to request a few specific titles to be leaked. Unless he plans on using some material for "Million Dollar Story".

Yeah.  I don't really care if "B.O.S.S." isn't the official debut album anymore.  But I'd still like to hear the songs he recorded for it.

westsiderider323

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2009, 05:45:15 PM »
hes workin on his debut album...lol
he changed the tittle again

lol

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2009, 01:01:07 AM »
i'm wearing less and less jewelry cause new rappers make me feel like I'm party of their foolery
you wanna see a bunch of burnt out clowns just watch videos with the volume turned down

another amazing song from crooked I, the beat fits his flow and lyrics perfectly.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network