Author Topic: T.I. Is Home (Sorta lol)  (Read 877 times)

eNgIeS

Re: T.I. Is Home (Sorta lol)
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2009, 07:58:41 PM »
Go T.I.P.! Can't wait to hear some new T.I. shit

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2009, 08:15:26 PM »
papertrail caused me irreversible damage to my ear drums but i still gotta say im a fan,dont let me down clifford

The Watcher

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2009, 09:36:34 PM »
didnt he get caught with all those automatic weapons and shit, and is a convicted felon?

how does he get 7 months and is out already?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2009, 12:32:00 AM »
didnt he get caught with all those automatic weapons and shit, and is a convicted felon?

:)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2009, 01:41:11 AM »

TI was set up by the Illuminati...thats how they roll.  Get blackmailed, catch a case...basically tell him to be down with them or spend the next 10 years in prison.

TI agreed to whatever and did a short bid, now you've got him showin their occult symbolism in his vids...that Dead and Gone joint is a prime example.

And a LOT more people, hip hop and otherwise are down with this than you'd think.  It might sound crazy but it's true. 

UNCEEN

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2009, 11:45:13 PM »
Dope ...

illuminati??? fuck outta here with that lol hahaha

T.I.'s paid that's how he got out.

eNgIeS

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2009, 11:48:00 PM »
papertrail caused me irreversible damage to my ear drums but i still gotta say im a fan,dont let me down clifford

Paper trail had a few commercial songs but it was still dope. Swagger Like Us, Slideshow, I'm Illy, Dead & Gone. One of my fav albums of the past 2 years

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2009, 11:58:27 PM »
^pretty much

and their case wasn't as strong on him as the news made it seem

a lot of people said they didn't have a warrant to search his house so they had to throw all that evidence out

others claimed that the real snitch in this case (T.I's body guard) grew afraid of what he did and the feds lost confidence that they could put him on the stand and he'd tell them what he needed too in the court of law; they were afraid he'd freeze up and T.I. would be scott free because of it..so they offered a deal

don't get it twisted..no snitching, peep the documents. He was snitched on; i've never heard of someone getting snitched on then being able to turn around and snitch once again
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

The Overfiend

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2009, 02:10:39 AM »

Ok so he does one song Dead & Gone that has a maturely minded theme behind it and so that means it was set-up by illuminati?

Wow very well 'researched'.  ::)

I guess because it features a cross-road & light and dark that makes it engineered by the illuminati?

OK lets say this is true: then why is that even a bad thing at least somebody out there is trying to get people to think a little when they watch a music video, damn I guess niggas better just stick to making ignorant shit...Don't think niggas just rap about killing each other you'll do fine.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 02:12:21 AM by Illuminati Clique »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2009, 10:18:44 AM »

Ok so he does one song Dead & Gone that has a maturely minded theme behind it and so that means it was set-up by illuminati?

Wow very well 'researched'.  ::)

I guess because it features a cross-road & light and dark that makes it engineered by the illuminati?

OK lets say this is true: then why is that even a bad thing at least somebody out there is trying to get people to think a little when they watch a music video, damn I guess niggas better just stick to making ignorant shit...Don't think niggas just rap about killing each other you'll do fine.

First, no, your assumption that "the song has a mature theme behind it so that means it was set up by the illuminati" is way off base.  Not sure how u drew that conclusion...I think it is you who needs to do the research. I promise you I have researched it more than you have, so ease off the condescending shit.

TI & Rihanna did a joint w/ "Illuminati X"...Rihanna is one of the worst perps when it comes to blatant affilliation w/ the Illuminati.  Maybe only second to Lady Gaga.

Timberlake is down w/ them too.

The mainstream music industry is almost completely fraternal.  I suggest you do some research into that.

I know it completely inverts your comfortable paradigm, and I'm not here to convince you.  I'm just putting it out there, take it or leave it bruh.

Like Nas said:
"Sooner or later, we'll all see who the prophet is"

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2009, 06:37:19 PM »
SNITCH OF THE YEAR!

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2009, 07:01:13 PM »
Does it not bother you that TI went to jail just so he could build hype for his next album? The guy is a fraud, an idiot, and a pretty terrible rapper. Anyone who makes a song as bad as "Live your Life" isn't talented. I would rather listen to Soulja Boy then that crap. TI sucks, and all his fans are fucking morons.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2009, 07:11:38 PM »
damn tha king droppin em left n right
but yeah thats real talk
but the industry will wor-ship you and turn you into a prophet
let the worst think they are god,kings etc...bu they aint shit without they fans....and those same fans will be gon one day
fuck tha industry

Does it not bother you that TI went to jail just so he could build hype for his next album? The guy is a fraud, an idiot, and a pretty terrible rapper. Anyone who makes a song as bad as "Live your Life" isn't talented. I would rather listen to Soulja Boy then that crap. TI sucks, and all his fans are fucking morons.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

eNgIeS

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2009, 07:43:54 PM »

I hate live your life but just coz he does one song you dont like means he isnt talented? You sir is the only fucking moron around here. You don't like him fine, your taste. Dont hate on others opinion. I was never into T.I. too much before but i've since revisted his stuff and some of it is average some of it is hot.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2009, 09:19:37 PM »

I hate live your life but just coz he does one song you dont like means he isnt talented? You sir is the only fucking moron around here. You don't like him fine, your taste. Dont hate on others opinion. I was never into T.I. too much before but i've since revisted his stuff and some of it is average some of it is hot.

Mainstream music is a scam, and you've been brainwashed in. Open your eyes.