Author Topic: who invented religions and why?  (Read 1363 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
who invented religions and why?
« on: December 23, 2009, 10:46:54 PM »
why were religions invented and why?
its almost as if we need to identify ourselves with our religions...in some cases
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

Re: who invented religions and why?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 10:55:37 PM »
Religions were started by groups of people to justify why certain unexplainable things occur before they were understandable. Things such as natural disasters, death, eclipses, etc. are all simplified by most religions. Then it was used to control the masses later on.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 11:03:40 PM »
but damn they made it to where its complicated and you have to go to school to learn all the tricks and trades and info etc...jus to learn that religion
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

ikke

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2009, 04:34:20 AM »
Religions were started by groups of people to justify why certain unexplainable things occur before they were understandable. Things such as natural disasters, death, eclipses, etc. are all simplified by most religions. Then it was used to control the masses later on.
Yes and later religions also gave you some morals to live by.
Kind of hard to see now but what jesus said was to do right by not stealing etc.

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2009, 04:43:38 AM »
god invented religon

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2009, 01:43:02 AM »
god invented religon
So who invented God?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2009, 06:02:54 AM »
Translation: Surah 112: Al-Ikhlas (The Unity, Sincerity, Oneness Of God)

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

1. Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;

2. Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;

3. He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;

4. And there is none like unto Him

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2009, 06:38:17 AM »
so allah invented god?
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2009, 03:07:14 PM »
Religion was created by man to control people's mind.

Joseph Smith who's the founder of Mormonism did it as well as Charles T. Russell who's the founder of Jehovah's witness. They are still controlling millions from the grave and earned a hell of a lot of money from those suckers, too.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2009, 03:32:32 PM »

Religion has many uses.  Obviously it has been used by people as a means to control others, or explain whatever mysteries people encountered.  

But taking Islam for example, people practice it for any number of reasons...

-Identification-  For example, Black people have historically identified with Islam in America because it offers them something to identify with other than the slave ships, and the religion of their slave master.  Offers them a deeper and richer history which traces back to what was the original religion for many people coming from West Africa.  A time when they were wealthy kings and queens (Mali Kingdom of Mansa Musa) in control of their own destiny.  

-Affiliation/brotherhood-  If a Muslim has to leave his homeland and travel to the West, he may be all alone in a world unlike his own if not for Islam.  Because of Islam, in any major city in the world, he can immediately connect with the Muslims there and find anything from friendship, a place to stay, a job, connections to back home, familiar lifestyles/identities, etc.  Likewise if an American Muslim travels to a Muslim country in Asia or Africa he can immediately find assimilation into his environment.

-Practice, focus, knowledge, discipline-   With Islam's attention to daily details it can allow the believer to continue to move forward in life and live in the present-tense.  You see some people grow bitter as they get older and life deals them an unfair hand, but a Muslim continues to remind himself throughout the day to remain grateful to Allah, and pays attention to everything from the 5 daily prayers both at home and in the masjid, daily thikrs (remembrence when waking, before sleep, before driving, before eating) walking stepping in musallah with right foot or bathroom with left foot, washing, bathing, Islamic greetings when encountering others, fasting.... so throughout his day he lives in the present tense and stays focused on gratitude towards Allah and never becomes bitter or downtrodden.

Belief-  The core of the Islamic belief is simple and true.  There is nothing man-made to worship, like a person, place or time as you find in Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism... but rather you are only believing in the Eternal, Infinite Creator.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 03:35:05 PM by Infinite... Be and It Is »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2009, 04:51:12 PM »
-Identification-  For example, Black people have historically identified with Islam in America because it offers them something to identify with other than the slave ships, and the religion of their slave master.  Offers them a deeper and richer history which traces back to what was the original religion for many people coming from West Africa.  A time when they were wealthy kings and queens (Mali Kingdom of Mansa Musa) in control of their own destiny.  

Honestly, I don't see no big difference. The Quran was written after The Bible. So when people say that shit that The Bible is the white man's laws, is bullshit, it's not like it's any different. Quran even says that itself. So I don't get all that. It says in the beginning that between the prophets, it's no difference they all came from God. Just becuz a white man used Christianity in the wrong way doesn't knock it's authenticity or make it a white man's book. Just becuz they painted white portraits don't make it that way neither. Them folks used it vainly. That's it. We know the folks in The Bible was not British white like when they came to America wit the shit. Quran confirms, creation, Moses, Jesus, even the apostles, and so on and so forth, so what makes them completely diverse? What I got from The Quran more than The Bible was the emphasis on non-believers more than anythang. Now when The Bible, drops names, dates and events coinciding wit archaeological evidence and The Quran is dropping explanations wit scientific backings.... if one coincides 'History' and The one coincides 'Science', niggas need to put them together. They both great books!! Christianity ain't no white man's Scripture like The Quran ain't no black man's Scripture. Jesus said in The Book Of John another prophet will be sent to bring remembrance of Jesus's teachings of God, Muhammad was born like 5 or 6 centuries after Jesus right? So how we know Jesus could have been talkin' bout Muhammad.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2009, 04:56:47 PM »

Exactly. If God is the energy and infinite light, if he's outside the matter and time, the question ain't who invented God, that can't be invented, question is who invented THIS.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2009, 05:02:40 PM »

Honestly, I don't see no big difference. The Quran was written after The Bible. So when people say that shit that The Bible is the white man's laws, is bullshit, it's not like it's any different. Quran even says that itself. So I don't get all that. It says in the beginning that between the prophets, it's no difference they all came from God. Just becuz a white man used Christianity in the wrong way doesn't knock it's authenticity or make it a white man's book. Just becuz they painted white portraits don't make it that way neither. Them folks used it vainly. That's it. We know the folks in The Bible was not British white like when they came to America wit the shit. Quran confirms, creation, Moses, Jesus, even the apostles, and so on and so forth, so what makes them completely diverse? What I got from The Quran more than The Bible was the emphasis on non-believers more than anythang. Now when The Bible, drops names, dates and events coinciding wit archaeological evidence and The Quran is dropping explanations wit scientific backings.... if one coincides 'History' and The one coincides 'Science', niggas need to put them together. They both great books!! Christianity ain't no white man's Scripture like The Quran ain't no black man's Scripture. Jesus said in The Book Of John another prophet will be sent to bring remembrance of Jesus's teachings of God, Muhammad was born like 5 or 6 centuries after Jesus right? So how we know Jesus could have been talkin' bout Muhammad.

Notice, I was talking about Identification.  You are talking about theology.  So we are talking about two different things.  Yes, the Bible has similarities to the Qu'ran as you said.   But that is not the point.

Historically, although you say the Bible and Qu'ran are similar, the histories of Christians and Muslims have not been similar.  If you look at black people in America and ask, "How did you become a Christian"?  The answer is, "Through slavery".  So many blacks in America were not comfortable with this answer, and they didn't want to identify with that part of their history.

Let's say an Alien came to America.  And they wanted to Identify with either Christianity and Islam.  They read the history of Christains in America and they didn't like it for whatever reasons, they met with Christians in their environment and they did not feel comfortable around them for whatever reason.  Then they read the history of Muslims in America and they were inspired, and they found it easy to biuld relationships with Muslims in their environment.  So therefore, they they identify with Muslims.

Another example could be an Arab comes over to America with Zero understanding of Islam.  The Christians in the country reject him mostly or because of his race.  Yet, the Muslims accept him naturally because of his race and language.  So therefore he identifies more with Islam, and it's possible he may start attending a local masjid and making efforts to learn more and practice more Islam.

So... you see I was talking about Identification and you were talking about Theology.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2009, 05:06:29 PM »
Oh you mean like how a person chooses a religion? I see what you're sayin'. I thought you meant somethang different, lol.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2009, 05:09:13 PM »

Exactly. If God is the energy and infinite light, if he's outside the matter and time, the question ain't who invented God, that can't be invented, question is who invented THIS.

See in Islam, Allah has 99 names.  So he is the Creator of this.  Because "Creator" is one of his 99 names.  So when we worship we are worshiping the Creator.  Also, we are worshiping the "Infinite/Eternal", which means we worship what has always been here forever and ever with no beginning and no in.

So to answer your question Allah is both.  He is the Infinite energy and the Source of all that is in Creation.