Author Topic: who invented religions and why?  (Read 1364 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: who invented religions and why?
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2009, 05:10:21 PM »
Oh you mean like how a person chooses a religion? I see what you're sayin'. I thought you meant somethang different, lol.

Word... not only how a person chooses a religion, but the question for the thread was "why" is their religion.  And I was pointing out that people practice Islam for many different reasons.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2009, 05:19:06 PM »
did adam and eve have anythin to do with the makin of all this religion stuff?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2009, 05:25:37 PM »
Translation: Surah 112: Al-Ikhlas (The Unity, Sincerity, Oneness Of God)

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

1. Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;

2. Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;

3. He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;

4. And there is none like unto Him

Exactly. If God is the energy and infinite light, if he's outside the matter and time, the question ain't who invented God, that can't be invented, question is who invented THIS.

See in Islam, Allah has 99 names.  So he is the Creator of this.  Because "Creator" is one of his 99 names.  So when we worship we are worshiping the Creator.  Also, we are worshiping the "Infinite/Eternal", which means we worship what has always been here forever and ever with no beginning and no in.

So to answer your question Allah is both.  He is the Infinite energy and the Source of all that is in Creation.
Word up, I understand this, it's those skeptics that don't. :D That's why I ask. Cuz they answer-less. :D

Oh you mean like how a person chooses a religion? I see what you're sayin'. I thought you meant somethang different, lol.

Word... not only how a person chooses a religion, but the question for the thread was "why" is their religion.  And I was pointing out that people practice Islam for many different reasons.
Yeah, lol, that's my bad.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2009, 05:32:39 PM »
did adam and eve have anythin to do with the makin of all this religion stuff?

No, it can be understood as a religious parable, you don't have to take it literally.  The Qu'ran talks about it to show that first there was Allah and that Allah is perfection.  That once all things existed in that realm of perfection.  Yet, we have slipped down to this Earth where it appears that there is so much imperfection, yet if we turn towards Allah then we can be redirected towards the first cause and our origional state of submission, oneness (Islam) with Allah's perfection.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 05:34:43 PM by Infinite... Be and It Is »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2009, 07:15:06 PM »
not many people know this but religion was invented in Harlem during the early 1930s. my spirit guide told me.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2009, 08:02:40 PM »
not many people know this but religion was invented in Harlem during the early 1930s. my spirit guide told me.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Everyone knows it was invented in South Bronx. You're spirit must be a member of the Juice Crew.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2009, 01:28:16 AM »
Religions were started by groups of people to justify why certain unexplainable things occur before they were understandable. Things such as natural disasters, death, eclipses, etc. are all simplified by most religions. Then it was used to control the masses later on.

Religion has many uses.  Obviously it has been used by people as a means to control others, or explain whatever mysteries people encountered.  

But taking Islam for example, people practice it for any number of reasons...

-Identification-  For example, Black people have historically identified with Islam in America because it offers them something to identify with other than the slave ships, and the religion of their slave master.  Offers them a deeper and richer history which traces back to what was the original religion for many people coming from West Africa.  A time when they were wealthy kings and queens (Mali Kingdom of Mansa Musa) in control of their own destiny.  

-Affiliation/brotherhood-  If a Muslim has to leave his homeland and travel to the West, he may be all alone in a world unlike his own if not for Islam.  Because of Islam, in any major city in the world, he can immediately connect with the Muslims there and find anything from friendship, a place to stay, a job, connections to back home, familiar lifestyles/identities, etc.  Likewise if an American Muslim travels to a Muslim country in Asia or Africa he can immediately find assimilation into his environment.

-Practice, focus, knowledge, discipline-   With Islam's attention to daily details it can allow the believer to continue to move forward in life and live in the present-tense.  You see some people grow bitter as they get older and life deals them an unfair hand, but a Muslim continues to remind himself throughout the day to remain grateful to Allah, and pays attention to everything from the 5 daily prayers both at home and in the masjid, daily thikrs (remembrence when waking, before sleep, before driving, before eating) walking stepping in musallah with right foot or bathroom with left foot, washing, bathing, Islamic greetings when encountering others, fasting.... so throughout his day he lives in the present tense and stays focused on gratitude towards Allah and never becomes bitter or downtrodden.

Belief-  The core of the Islamic belief is simple and true.  There is nothing man-made to worship, like a person, place or time as you find in Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism... but rather you are only believing in the Eternal, Infinite Creator.

I got all that and more without religion. Religion is for weak-minded people who need a security blanket.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2009, 05:14:14 AM »
Religions were started by groups of people to justify why certain unexplainable things occur before they were understandable. Things such as natural disasters, death, eclipses, etc. are all simplified by most religions. Then it was used to control the masses later on.

Religion has many uses.  Obviously it has been used by people as a means to control others, or explain whatever mysteries people encountered.  

But taking Islam for example, people practice it for any number of reasons...

-Identification-  For example, Black people have historically identified with Islam in America because it offers them something to identify with other than the slave ships, and the religion of their slave master.  Offers them a deeper and richer history which traces back to what was the original religion for many people coming from West Africa.  A time when they were wealthy kings and queens (Mali Kingdom of Mansa Musa) in control of their own destiny.  

-Affiliation/brotherhood-  If a Muslim has to leave his homeland and travel to the West, he may be all alone in a world unlike his own if not for Islam.  Because of Islam, in any major city in the world, he can immediately connect with the Muslims there and find anything from friendship, a place to stay, a job, connections to back home, familiar lifestyles/identities, etc.  Likewise if an American Muslim travels to a Muslim country in Asia or Africa he can immediately find assimilation into his environment.

-Practice, focus, knowledge, discipline-   With Islam's attention to daily details it can allow the believer to continue to move forward in life and live in the present-tense.  You see some people grow bitter as they get older and life deals them an unfair hand, but a Muslim continues to remind himself throughout the day to remain grateful to Allah, and pays attention to everything from the 5 daily prayers both at home and in the masjid, daily thikrs (remembrence when waking, before sleep, before driving, before eating) walking stepping in musallah with right foot or bathroom with left foot, washing, bathing, Islamic greetings when encountering others, fasting.... so throughout his day he lives in the present tense and stays focused on gratitude towards Allah and never becomes bitter or downtrodden.

Belief-  The core of the Islamic belief is simple and true.  There is nothing man-made to worship, like a person, place or time as you find in Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism... but rather you are only believing in the Eternal, Infinite Creator.

I got all that and more without religion. Religion is for weak-minded people who need a security blanket.

are u an atheist? or do you belive godd does maybe exist maybe not

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2009, 08:59:37 AM »
Sik's just got a lil bit of The Devil in him, that's all. Lol.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2009, 01:57:44 PM »
basically its either two things, it was invented to explain the unexplainable and/or to control the masses and to keep society morally sound.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2009, 02:02:24 PM »
The Reptilians created religion because humans were created to be sheeple to serve the Repitilians and are not suppose to know that Reptilians exist so they created a story about some guy that lives in the sky.

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!