Author Topic: Death Row/WIDEAwake : Kurupt - Down and Dirty (Artwork + Tracklist)  (Read 4462 times)

V2DHeart

Re: Death Row/WIDEAwake : Kurupt - Down and Dirty (Artwork + Tracklist)
« Reply #90 on: December 29, 2009, 03:30:54 PM »
Against The Grain should of had "No Vaseline Pt. 2" but yeah, Death Row is dead. Just watch, It will die out soon. Oh well, least we finally got Doggystyle in CDQ.

???
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: December 29, 2009, 08:07:06 PM »
thats one of kurupts dopest and dopest disses to surface IMO
he ripped them to shreds...the beat is mad dope
do you or anyone know the beat that swtiches up///or the ones they use for this song?

Against The Grain should of had "No Vaseline Pt. 2" but yeah, Death Row is dead. Just watch, It will die out soon. Oh well, least we finally got Doggystyle in CDQ.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #92 on: December 29, 2009, 08:39:10 PM »
do you or anyone know the beat that swtiches up///or the ones they use for this song?

G'z and Hustlas and Murder Was The Case.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: December 29, 2009, 08:43:57 PM »
damn mike...that blend is some classic muzik right there
that diss is mad dope and he str8 went in on soopafly, daz, snoop, bad azz
its a good thing noone else was near him durin that beef otherwise theyd get their shook ones too
damn what a shame death row producers arent around....theyd be makin some str8 classic muzik right now and be blowin away these industry useless pieces
we thought wed have a battle cat, a daz a dj quik, etc...to rep the coast but damn they on vacation overload and they are the same ones complainin..lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

rick1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #94 on: February 18, 2010, 06:00:47 PM »
Anyone bought this? Would be interesting and fun to hear how many copies (if any at all) it has sold in it´s first week in stores.  :-[

bigpimpin20

« Reply #95 on: February 19, 2010, 08:17:48 AM »

It was produced by Sir Jinx, he also produced that Spider song from Dysfunktional Family. Didnt Spider beat up Jinx while they was at Tha Row?

Blasphemy

« Reply #96 on: February 19, 2010, 02:20:16 PM »

???

Doggystyle the track lol

Jimmy H.

« Reply #97 on: February 19, 2010, 06:23:33 PM »
So far "hated" For The People Entertainment puted out better material than "legal" WideAwake ;D
Except they put it out for about $20-$30 more and released it on CD-R.

Pappa

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #98 on: February 20, 2010, 01:20:13 AM »
people might think my covers suck....but what the fuck is up with that cover! i'm still gonna get it for the collection though

umm...hello! my cover:

yours:

look familiar?

Okka

« Reply #99 on: February 20, 2010, 03:56:20 PM »

Damn, how come you didn't recognize those beats :D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: February 23, 2010, 05:41:46 PM »
who is he talkin bout on speak on it?
Cube

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #101 on: February 23, 2010, 05:45:07 PM »
people might think my covers suck....but what the fuck is up with that cover! i'm still gonna get it for the collection though

umm...hello! my cover:

yours:

look familiar?

It was to re-do your cover, because it had just leaked with no cover actually available in CD size. Are you using this post as just a means to get at him? I hate you cronies. He wasn't degrading your artwork, and this thread isn't even about his nor yours, so unless you have something positive to say - bug off.

Pappa

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #102 on: February 23, 2010, 06:17:03 PM »
I couldn't give two shits about beefing with anyone on the internet. I do covers and other promotional artwork, that's my thing.

I'm pretty sure you can agree that i have never been a part of any of this endless bullshit going on in the internet 2Pac scene, hell you might not even know who i am. I do know who you are though..

I saw this guy having an altered version of my cover under his own name so i spoke up, now is that wrong in some way?

I don't know him and have no beef with him, but i do have the right to protect what i have created.

EDIT: I rarely post on these forums so i'm not sure how this karma thing works under my name there, but i see it went south after only one post. Cool, i like the vibe here!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 06:21:56 PM by Pappa »

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #103 on: February 23, 2010, 06:19:17 PM »
I couldn't give two shits about beefing with anyone on the internet. I do covers and other promotional artwork, that's my thing.

I'm pretty sure you can agree that i have never been a part of any of this endless bullshit going on in the internet 2Pac scene, hell you might not even know who i am. I do know who you are though..

I saw this guy having an altered version of my cover under his own name so i spoke up, now is that wrong in some way?

I don't know him and have no beef with him, but i do have the right to protect what i have created.

I know who the fuck you are. You were on MrMakaveli and did all of Litt's and Dante's covers for all of their projects. It's not an altered version, it was a recreate and you use officialpsds for stocks just like everyone else. So, I can't say much creativity was put forward on either part. Promotional artwork? Lol. Wow, when did bootleg covers become promotional artwork? You made your money off G Litt's and Dante's shit, so don't catch feelings because when it leaked you could have easily put out the covers yourself.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #104 on: February 23, 2010, 06:21:16 PM »
Also, respectfully, this album was ass.