Author Topic: Did 40 Cock ever drop an album on GUnit/infamous?  (Read 538 times)

fabtoxicp

Re: Did 40 Cock ever drop an album on GUnit/infamous?
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2009, 08:44:11 AM »
The theme-song of 50 Cent's life

50 Cent - Straight To the Bank (prod by Dr. Dre)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2009, 08:46:56 AM »
yeah
1.that songs not bad and one of 50's better ones and btw wasnt that ty fyffe or whatever his name produce that joint?
2.alotta muffuccaz say that as a example but in 50's case its real
its still crazy to me that he possibly makes more money from someone than that person makes for themselves
he might be a wack rapper...as of recent times but bidness wise he's smart
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2009, 08:51:56 AM »
yup, but u kno what tho?

50 cent used to be a really really dope rapper - i mean real tight. there's a reason why Dre & Shady wanted him in the first place. i member he had the outmost respect back in the day in The Apple - he used to roll wit Nas & The Bravehearts, and EVERYBODY lked him - then after he became super-rich, the money got on his mind fulltime, destroyin everythin else talentwise about him..

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2009, 09:03:02 AM »
real talk but that has happened to majority of major rappers if not all
otherwise its the underground ones that still make dope muzik maybe once in a while but dont cater to the radio
50 is the radios bitch....hes jimmys bitch...hes the worlds bitch otherwise he claims that he a gangsta and hes hardbody aite but

1.why hasnt he released a dope album in years?
2.why he keeps releasin wack albums, even tho he has dope producers to work with?
3.why he dont put the bangers on his albums?
4.why his albums fulla wack songs?
5.why are his mixtapes better than his albums?
6.why he keep releasin that have a baby by me type of muzik?
7.and lets say sales mean anythin...im sure they do to him cuz he always talks bout it but flips it every time he doesnt sell well, so why didnt he sell even a good amount to where he wouldnt look bad?
8.how can you be the best rapper alive, or the _______rapper ______ and release such wack muzik?
9. we know he makes muzik for the white people and that crowd which is where the money is....but hes in denial like its nuthin
yeah theres more money to be made in that market and it might be a different market to feed than when he released get rich or die tryin but hes killin the muzik industry more than hes helpin it

yup, but u kno what tho?

50 cent used to be a really really dope rapper - i mean real tight. there's a reason why Dre & Shady wanted him in the first place. i member he had the outmost respect back in the day in The Apple - he used to roll wit Nas & The Bravehearts, and EVERYBODY lked him - then after he became super-rich, the money got on his mind fulltime, destroyin everythin else talentwise about him..
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 09:09:27 AM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2009, 01:37:07 PM »
40 glocc was never signed to gunit. Hell infamous aint even a real label. He claims both for people to give him a look or a listen. Him and mobb deep is cool and got the same management so that's how that works, and mobb deep got down with gunit therefore he claims that too. Lol @ somebody saying they need 40 glocc for security that was some funny shit.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2009, 03:00:14 PM »
40 glocc was never signed to gunit. Hell infamous aint even a real label. He claims both for people to give him a look or a listen. Him and mobb deep is cool and got the same management so that's how that works, and mobb deep got down with gunit therefore he claims that too. Lol @ somebody saying they need 40 glocc for security that was some funny shit.

;D
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme