Author Topic: It's 2009 and the West Coast Is Still D.R.Y.  (Read 1112 times)

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: It's 2009 and the West Coast Is Still D.R.Y.
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2009, 01:06:20 PM »
I think the label dont know what to do with artist. If u dont sound like whats on the radio they push your album back until your in style again. If dre dropped detox next week every new west rapper would have a abum out within a month. They just keep signing bullshit bubblegum rappers but since sells are geting lower and lower i think there starting to get the picture. But i believe 2010 is the return of the west personally. Jay rock is on omarion's new single so i think he label might put hm out after this  blows up. Glasses is suppose to  on detox so im sure when it drop the label will try to capitilize off of it and put glasses out. As far as nipsey his buzz is huge an m sure the labels are going to put out his album soon. Jeezy said 211's album s dropping soon and alot of labels are trying to sign roccett since he's left jeezy.So it looks like the rebirth ofthe west coast might just happen. I also hope lil eazy-e comes out with something and i hopethe brick boyz get signed soon.  just hope the new west dont turn into the new east lol. I know yall remember a few years ago when they were talking about the new east and how the east coast was back. they had artist like papoose, saigon, littles, uncle murder, and alot more and nobody blew up lol.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2009, 06:43:44 PM »
whats the south and east then? lol
they took our style and fucked up the muzik industry with that wack shit they puttin out!!!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 07:48:43 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

socal

• 'G'
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2009, 07:47:59 PM »
Fuck the bs Clinton Wayne is that dude
All you Suckas want to Diss the PACiFiC but you Buster Niggaz never get Specific!!

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2009, 09:09:00 PM »
I think alot of acts out here are trying to and are having a hard time creating and capitalizing on a buzz. So instead of putting material out, the labels and artists are sitting on the music. Whether this is good or bad is up for debate but definitely from a time perspective out here it seems every year that passes the last was the year of the "new west".