Author Topic: Married To The Game: Real Inside Story of Death Row Records [1 Hour & 30 Min Doc  (Read 580 times)

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

DeeezNuuuts83

I'm only five minutes into it (as this is hard to sit through), but so far I'm not impressed at all.  Granted it is a Boss Lady production (or whatever), but there is WAY too much focus on Lydia Harris so far, when in reality she had almost nothing to do with Death Row.  If it were a documentary about her marriage with Michael Harris, then fine, but she's trying to pass it off as a Death Row piece.  I hate how so far the people interviewed are trying to say that she's a record exec, and also how they get random females who really had nothing to do with Death Row (Snoop's wife, Truth Hurts, etc.) just trying to talk about how women can run businesses.

The only cool thing so far was this picture that I haven't seen before:

It looks like Pac and Heron.

EnzoUK

whats the "married to the game" song with the woman singing at the start?

EDIT: starts at 2.00 in the video
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 12:59:12 PM by ColdRhymeZz »
Twitter: @EnzoUK

DeeezNuuuts83

I'm still not even ten minutes in (I'm working for a few hours today), and I already want to kick the monitor off of my desk for the terrible animation that they use.

bigpimpin20

Interesting part bout Lifestyles Records. Anybody know where i can find that Beefy Locs clip in full?

DeeezNuuuts83

I actually just finished watching the whole thing.  This was a huge waste of time.

It brings nothing new to the table other than Lydia Harris's side of the story, which was more or less already represented in Welcome to Death Row, except she talks about how she met Harry-O, plus it's filled with random testimonials of basically no-names who are just praising her and convincing the viewer that she can run the world.

bigpimpin20

why she sued Battlecat?